DHS Secretary Is The Dumbest Gator In The Swamp

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

Trump Homeland Security Secretary Not Sure If Most Norwegians Are White
She wasn't there to answer dumfuk questions. Those dumfuk democraps showed their IQs.
And yet they managed to make her look even dumber than they are.

That's quite a feat!
Yeah, riiiight! She was doing an excellent job of holding her temper due to the juvenile actions of the stoopidcrats.

The bimbo probably couldn't find Norway on a map.

It's not her job to worry about Norway. LMAO From the limited portion I saw, I think she did one hell of a job getting commiecrats to chase their tails. Great entertainment.

hahaha what the fuck? 30 years ago I was told Americans are dumb, fast forward I told them not as bad as you guys told me (I live in California)....Watching fox at times and reading conservatives crap online....I say there should be a word stronger than dumb.
Hahahaha what the fuck?

You don't know cocksucking shit about how to give testimony or question/cross-examine a witness. Go fuck yourself.
:lol:

You lost!

:dance:

When asked if Norway is a mostly white country, the blonde haired, blue-eyed retard in charge of our nation's security admitted she had no idea.

The term “white” is not defined, and is generally used ONLY in reference to Americans in America. When have we ever refered to Norwegiens as “white?”

She was properly instructed by counsel to assume nothing. Speculation is improper. The questions called for speculation.

Those who want to make this a race issue are mad because they failed to get the response they wanted.

It is fun to watch these angry leftists ask one question and expect her to answer another. The crying and tantrums are glorious.

Norwegians would be what the Nazis would call a good example of the Aryan race,

which likely explains Trump's fascination with them.

I'm sure Norway popped into his head because he met with their PM the day before. But hey, no need to let little things like facts get in the way of good propaganda, right?

The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!
What 3rd world country did you come from? And where are you now?

Came from earth and still in it.
Holy shit. The entire planet is a third world country now? Why would you bother moving to another place on the planet illegally then? It's all the same right?

The whole right is dumb as hell. Their ignorance and bigotry stems from not knowing jack shit.....I was listening to her, and I was like WTF is this....as a 10 year old in a third world country I knew already what race are most Norwegians, where's at in the world, its capital, currency etc....And here we are we have a higher up in-government not knowing basic general stuff. Shame!!!
What 3rd world country did you come from? And where are you now?

missouri

anyplace else
Haiti for example?

Oh for christ's sake. You're going to have to have yourself surgically removed fro
I don't really give a shit.

It is just funny as hell to watch these children throw tantrums when their sucky, stupid questions are answered by a properly prepared witness. They got their asses handed to them.

Let me give you twats an example:

Q: "Do you know what time it is?"

Unprepared Witness: " it is 3:32 pm"

Properly Prepared Witness: "Yes"

You fucktards see the difference? That preperation is why you are throwing fits, and it is glorious.

:lmao:

The term “white” is not defined, and is generally used ONLY in reference to Americans in America. When have we ever refered to Norwegiens as “white?”

She was properly instructed by counsel to assume nothing. Speculation is improper. The questions called for speculation.

Those who want to make this a race issue are mad because they failed to get the response they wanted.

It is fun to watch these angry leftists ask one question and expect her to answer another. The crying and tantrums are glorious.

Holy shit. That was the biggest pile of bullshit I have seen you dump in a while.

You just made your party masters very proud of you.!

Glad to see the SFB left wing morons are still among us. Good for laughs.

Let me give you twats an example:

Q: "Do you know what time it is?"

Unprepared Witness: " it is 3:32 pm"

Properly Prepared Witness: "Yes"

You fucktards see the difference? That preperation is why you are throwing fits, and it is glorious.

:lmao:

If she had been "properly prepared", she wouldn't have given such a moronic soundbite.

Holy shit. That was the biggest pile of bullshit I have seen you dump in a while.

I have no party masters.

I just think it's hilarious to watch these idiots chase the "shithole" comment and try to make all this shit about race, in a highly unskilled fashion.

They are trying to fuck us over and force us to allow a bunch of non-productive immigrants in or stay, in direct opposition to the true purpose of immigration--to make our country better.

Fuck importing useless, skilless idiots with no education, from shitholes that failed to educate them. We are not the world welfare system. It has nothing to do with race, even if these democrat idiots are trying and failing miserably to make it so.

Trump used Norway as an example of Europeans. We no longer allow Europeans to easily immigrate here. Our emphasis is on the third world savages. I could not say Norway is majority white any longer. They are being tsunamied by middle eastern and africans, mostly men, mostly very violent.

This is what's going on in Norway.

I have no party masters.

I just think it's hilarious to watch these idiots chase the "shithole" comment and try to make all this shit about race, in a highly unskilled fashion.

They are trying to fuck us over and force us to allow a bunch of non-productive immigrants in or stay, in direct opposition to the true purpose of immigration--to make our country better.

Fuck importing useless, skilless idiots with no education, from shitholes that failed to educate them. We are not the world welfare system. It has nothing to do with race, even if these democrat idiots are trying and failing miserably to make it so.

Come on dude, be honest with yourself, you are just one big old partisan zealot. never an ill word to be said about anyone with an (R) by their name.

Trump used Norway as an example of Europeans. We no longer allow Europeans to easily immigrate here. Our emphasis is on the third world savages. I could not say Norway is majority white any longer. They are being tsunamied by middle eastern and africans, mostly men, mostly very violent.

We do allow Europeans to immigrate here. Quite easily. Most don't want to.

We do allow Europeans to immigrate here. Quite easily. Most don't want to.

Why would they?

Forum List

Back