DHS continues to target conservatives and ignore Islamists -VIDEO

:lol::lol::lol:

President Obama won the election 365 to 173. I also predict that if they loose in Nov. there will be an orderly transfer of power to the next administration. Furthermore I expect if they win in Nov. that the severe rhetoric coming from the rabid right will increase.

So, are you saying that if your little tin god loses, you will not take to the streets?

"Rabid Right" Translation: He's fully onboard with Conservatives & Libertarians being labelled Terrorists. Very sad.

Once again:

The report is based on the key premise that the groups and individuals analyzed have actually carried out or attempted to carry out violent attacks in the United States for any political, social, religious, or economic goal. This is what qualifies them as terrorists, not their ideological orientation.

http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

Islamists haven't actually carried out or attempted to carry out violent acts in teh AUS for a political, social, religious, or economic goal?

Interesting.

Once again:

The report is based on the key premise that the groups and individuals analyzed have actually carried out or attempted to carry out violent attacks in the United States for any political, social, religious, or economic goal.

Really?

So do list for us the violent attacks the "Family Research Council" has actually carried out or attempted?

You're full of shit, Obamabot.

This is the targeting of American citizens for POLITICAL reasons by the federal government.

You never read Obama's books or saw any of Ayers speeches he openly states 25 million will have be be killed to start the Utopia. I imagine that's me and even all the starry eyed dead weight that is the democrap party. Doesn't mean it will happen but they ha e ideas how to try. Gun control, UN troops,piss off population and invoke martial law. They're trying like hell you should get your head out of your ass

Yeah sure one of the Weather-Underground was making speech circut? Billy-Bad-Ass is Sweet-William now.

You do have a link or something to one of those speeches, right? Are you sure that's not some hearsay picked up by the rabid right wing echo chamber in 2008?

You're an ignorant yahoo:

"Perhaps we will transform into a Euro-style state, though that was not a peaceful transition for Europeans, Ayers noted:
And you know, my optimistic friends say: “Oh boy, we’re going to look like Germany, or England, or France,“ and I think ”Jeese.” I mean, first of all, for England and France and Germany to become non-empires it took the deaths of millions and millions of people, so let’s remember that."

Bill Ayers Tells University of Oregon Students that America’s Game is Over and a New World is Coming | Video | TheBlaze.com

"And that means, for me that means, that it’s our responsibility to fight here and now for a little more democracy, a little more participation, a little more peace, and keep putting our shoulder on that wheel because the opposition is fighting for– you know, another world is definitely coming, but that doesn‘t mean it’s going to be a better world, and it’s our responsibility to jump in."

So he didn't say he wanted to exterminate 25 million people?

"I mean, first of all, for England and France and Germany to become non-empires it took the deaths of millions and millions of people, so let’s remember that."

So, are you saying that if your little tin god loses, you will not take to the streets?

"Rabid Right" Translation: He's fully onboard with Conservatives & Libertarians being labelled Terrorists. Very sad.

Once again:

The report is based on the key premise that the groups and individuals analyzed have actually carried out or attempted to carry out violent attacks in the United States for any political, social, religious, or economic goal. This is what qualifies them as terrorists, not their ideological orientation.

http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

Boy, i don't know what happened to you. You've been consistently defending the indefensible in recent months. You used to be reasonable. What do you owe these assholes? Why defend them so vigorously? What they're doing is wrong. It's a shameful abuse of power. Is being a 'D' really that important to you? Don't sell your soul for these pricks. You're better than that.

""Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't re‑educate, that are die-hard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they'd have to eliminate 25 million people in these re‑education centers."
--Bill Ayers, in Prairie Fire

Once again:

The report is based on the key premise that the groups and individuals analyzed have actually carried out or attempted to carry out violent attacks in the United States for any political, social, religious, or economic goal.

Really?

So do list for us the violent attacks the "Family Research Council" has actually carried out or attempted?

This is the targeting of American citizens for POLITICAL reasons by the federal government.

The Southern Poverty Law Center called them a hate group. I don't believe they have been labeled as a terrorist organization. I could be wrong. So if you have a link or something......:lol:

Family Research Council Labeled ‘Hate Group’ By SPLC Over Anti-Gay Rhetoric | TPMDC

They are not mentioned in the report referenced in the video from the OP.

Once again:

Really?

The Southern Poverty Law Center called them a hate group. I don't believe they have been labeled as a terrorist organization. I could be wrong. So if you have a link or something......:lol:

Family Research Council Labeled ‘Hate Group’ By SPLC Over Anti-Gay Rhetoric | TPMDC

so they called them a hate group, and you're ok with that

Once again:

Boy, i don't know what happened to you. You've been consistently defending the indefensible in recent months. You used to be reasonable. What do you owe these assholes? Why defend them so vigorously? What they're doing is wrong. It's a shameful abuse of power. Is being a 'D' really that important to you? Don't sell your soul for these pricks. You're better than that.

Actually I read the report and what is being said about it is still not true.

The Southern Poverty Law Center called them a hate group.

The SPLC is a racist hate group. That the Federal DHS classifies someone as a "terrorist" based on the words of the KKK or the SPLC is astounding.

I don't believe they have been labeled as a terrorist organization.

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but the OP states that the DHS, acting on the recommendation of the Ku Klux Klan, er the SPLC, designated them as such.

I could be wrong. So if you have a link or something......:lol:

The OP, dumbass.

So then, there are no acts of violence then?

Oh, the leftist blogsphere concurs that DHS DID label FRC as a terrorist organization.

{Conservatives and religious groups across the nation are outraged by a recent report from the Department of Homeland Security that labeled them as right-wing extremists and terrorists. Republican members of the House Committee on Homeland Security have requested a committee hearing and investigation on the report. Some are calling for the resignation of Secretary Janet Napolitano.

Gary Bauer, president of American Values, said an investigation is unlikely to go very far with Democrats in charge.}
Move America Forward | rightwingwatch.org

Really?

It was the Southern Poverty Law Center not some nefarious governmental agency associalted with the Obama Administration tasked with exterminating Republican and Libertarians.

I offered no opinion on them, merely pointing out the fact that I don't believe they have been deemed a terrorist organization or mentioned in the study.

Actually, the apologetics that take 4 pages of text, show conclusively that it IS true. If the claims had no merit, there would be no need for damage control.

DHS has declared war on the American people. That you take their side in no way alters the event.

""Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't re‑educate, that are die-hard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they'd have to eliminate 25 million people in these re‑education centers."

In No Place to Hide, Grathwohl explains that the Weathermen actually believed that they would be successful in overthrowing the U.S. government and that, with the help of the Cubans, Chinese, Russians, and North Vietnamese, they would occupy America. Americans would have to be “re-educated” in camps, similar to what the communists did in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and other countries they had taken over. Here is one of the chilling revelations Larry Grathwohl made in the film:

I asked, “Well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?” And the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.

And when I pursued this further, they estimated they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers.

Obama’s Friend Ayers: Kill 25 Million Americans (New American)) « CITIZEN.BLOGGER.1984+ GUNNY.G BLOG.EMAIL

Care to retract your post that this was published in Prairie Fire?

FYI I don't believe it was in a speech by Sweet-William either.

Actually, the apologetics that take 4 pages of text, show conclusively that it IS true. If the claims had no merit, there would be no need for damage control.

DHS has declared war on the American people. That you take their side in no way alters the event.

Yeah that's what I thought, you didn't read it.

It was the Southern Poverty Law Center not some nefarious governmental agency associalted with the Obama Administration tasked with exterminating Republican and Libertarians.

I offered no opinion on them, merely pointing out the fact that I don't believe they have been deemed a terrorist organization or mentioned in the study.

who made the splc the judge and jury of who are hate groups?

who made the splc the judge and jury of who are hate groups?

Free speech applies to them. They are allowed to offer their opinion.

I don't really care. I'm not gay and I'm not a Christian.

B

Thank you I was about to go hunting for this stuff
I'd be in trouble if they had the super majority :D
Nothing makes me more proud

Forum List

Back