Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

Keep swinging for the fences, you'll get him for sure, lol.
Well..I dunno about that...I've never thought that Trump colluded with the Russians. But, I also firmly believe that there are some financial skeletons in Trump's closet that would be better than collusion---I don't want Trump impeached..bad for the country--i just want him exposed--in a way that is unmistakable and undeniable--as the financial criminal he is.

I have news for ya buddy.. .

Every rep. and sitting Senator in D.C. are financial criminals. They all pass laws and know what the implications of those laws are going to be on corporations before they are passed. They all trade on that info.

They are all inside traders and criminals in that respect. Only recently did they pass a law to shore up the image of them being insider traders. They are all corrupt.

Congress Tells Court That Congress Can’t Be Investigated for Insider Trading

Why did Kushner bother to take a loan when all he had to do was sell another 20% of our uranium?
You are truly shameless..you know that is not true..know it..and yet you continue---zero respect for a deliberate liar.

Look sock girl, if you had a fucking shred of decency you would have to run dozens of sock account so please stuff a fucking sock in it

Why did Kushner bother to take a loan when all he had to do was sell another 20% of our uranium?
You are truly shameless..you know that is not true..know it..and yet you continue---zero respect for a deliberate liar.

Look sock girl, if you had a fucking shred of decency you would have to run dozens of sock account so please stuff a fucking sock in it
Whatever the fuck that means...ignorant, inbred liar. You are that lowest of creature..a deliberate liar who sells the shreds of his honor just to make a political point on a Msg. board. Pathetic toilet scum.

Whatever the fuck that means...ignorant, inbred liar. You are that lowest of creature..a deliberate liar who sells the shreds of his honor just to make a political point on a Msg. board. Pathetic toilet scum.

Sock boy lecturing about honor breaks the irony meter.

And it was all a lie. No subpoena, no request, nothing. It was a total lie.

Just breaking.
So how is it then I wonder the bank is cooperating? LOL
I suspect that this is what is being referred to:
Trump lawyer denies Deutsche Bank got subpoena on Trump accounts

One of Trump's lawyer's denies the existence of a supeana..Bank threw some double-talk back..Mueller refused comment.

In a few days this will come back as fact. Mueller probably also has the Comrade's tax returns.

There is a HUGE story here and Mueller is turning over every rock in the dirty little infested criminal administration.

Funny, Lying Sarah is the only one I can find that denies that the German bank records for the Comrade have been
subpoenaed....hmmmm....another WH lie?

Let's see:

"The Comrade cannot be held for Obstruction of Justice"
"There is no law against Colluding with a Foreign Adversary against your political opponent."
"There was no subpoena for Deutsche Bank"
His tax returns are under audit."

These People are VOMITING LIES!

Forum List

Back