Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

... but that the NRC has refused to say... But that it went to Russia..is..right now..nothing but a baseless allegation..

Yeah, the NRC refuses to say, the FBI refuses to answer subpoenas, etc., etc.; we sure do have a lot of unelected government agencies who are not answering to Congress and whom think they are above the law! That is all going to slowly change. As to Russia, since they ultimately own the company who handles the uranium, I don't think it too baseless to conclude it went to one of their interests.
For sure..your argument is viable. Does not mean it is correct..but it could be. I buy that. Being a fan of Occam's' Razor..I tend to go with the simplest solution...and the fact the US actually imports Uranium form Russia --makes one wonder why they would care to import from us? The one thing I find disturbing..is that part of the deal was that the uranium was supposed to come back to the US for further processing and an additional license. It did not. That is a clear violation...and sanctions should be meted out to the responsible parties. I'm totally in favor of an investigation..I don't think it need rise to the level of a special prosecutor..because that instantly becomes political...and is weaponized in our culture wars.

Keep swinging for the fences, you'll get him for sure, lol.
Well..I dunno about that...I've never thought that Trump colluded with the Russians. But, I also firmly believe that there are some financial skeletons in Trump's closet that would be better than collusion---I don't want Trump impeached..bad for the country--i just want him exposed--in a way that is unmistakable and undeniable--as the financial criminal he is.
So when do we expose Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffet?
When any of them run for President.

Fuck that, ecpose them now if they are involved in breaking our laws!

Which was money both stolen from Ukraine and Russian criminal money.
$75 million worth.

A drop in the bucket compared to what Putin has stolen.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

I'm no Hillary fan..at all--but I hate lies--and liars--even more.

Burn in Hell

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then."
Huh.

I had no idea Canada was part of Russia.

Gosh, a uranium mining company was allowed to sell uranium to Canada. Scandalous!

Does it hurt to be as retarded as you are, Frank?

Uncle Vlad wanted Ur, Uncle Vlad got Ur, even though he had to pay Hillary $150MM through surrogates

$75 million worth.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

Burn in Hell

"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then."
Huh.

Gosh, a uranium mining company was allowed to sell uranium to Canada. Scandalous!

Uncle Vlad wanted Ur, Uncle Vlad got Ur, even though he had to pay Hillary $150MM through surrogates
All in your feeble mind, Frank. :lol:

Mueller subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank records - Hot Air

Follow the money Mister Mueller. The Comrade is deeply indebted to Putin and his buddies. He won't admit it because he is a Professional Liar....but he is.
John Iadarola @johniadarola
And yes, this does feel like a potential trigger for Trump to take the nuclear option of firing Mueller. Be ready. https://twitter.com/johniadarola/status/938067278725226496 …

10:43 AM - Dec 5, 2017

Yup, Mueller now has the Comrade by the nuts. Go ahead Comrade, pull the trigger and fire Mueller and we can all watch the Republican Party melt into oblivion.

Gotta love Mueller.

Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.

Connect the dots:

Deutsche Bank fined for $10 billion Russian money-laundering scheme

It's what I've been saying for almost a year now.

trump-money-laundering.jpg

Follow the money Mister Mueller. The Comrade is deeply indebted to Putin and his buddies. He won't admit it because he is a Professional Liar....but he is.
And yes, this does feel like a potential trigger for Trump to take the nuclear option of firing Mueller. Be ready. https://twitter.com/johniadarola/status/938067278725226496 …

Yup, Mueller now has the Comrade by the nuts. Go ahead Comrade, pull the trigger and fire Mueller and we can all watch the Republican Party melt into oblivion.

By protecting Strzok, Mueller essentially just signed his own death warrant; Trump has all the ground he needs to fire and even prosecute Mueller now

The bank will not oblige. what's mueller going to do? go arrest the bank manager in Germany? too funny. they have customers and those customers do bigly business with them. that threatens all of that. ain't happening. Mueller is dead man walking.

$75 million worth.

Burn in Hell

Huh.

The Hillary line ain't working anymore. Try using the Flynn is a nice guy line.

By protecting Strzok, Mueller essentially just signed his own death warrant; Trump has all the ground he needs to fire and even prosecute Mueller now

Ah....he fired Strzok. Try again Frank after u sober up.

Gotta love Mueller.

Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.

I knew this was coming. Mueller already has Collusion and Obstruction of Justice.
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.

Mueller is going for the Russian mob connections to money laundering etc. with Trump. He did it with Manafort and Gates.

There's no better way to do that than to supeona records from Deutsche Bank--which is the bank in this country that all international wire transfers are funneled through.

Our, well it was ours but now it's Uncle Vlad's, Uranium that is readily traceable, cannot be traced once it went to Canada; but fungible dollars that cannot be traced, somehow went from Uncle Vlad to DB to Trump.

Hmmmkay

He covered up for Strzok. Mueller is fucked and fucked squared

Trump fired Flynn. Did you have a point?

Trump’s organization did business with Iranian bank later linked to terrorism - ICIJ

Trump inherited Bank Melli, one of Iran’s largest state-controlled banks, as a tenant when he purchased the General Motors Building on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, according to public records reviewed by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists and the Center for Public Integrity. The Trump Organization kept the bank on as a tenant for four more years after the U.S. Treasury Department designated Bank Melli in 1999 as being controlled by the Iranian government.

The bank will not oblige. what's mueller going to do? go arrest the bank manager in Germany? too funny. they have customers and those customers do bigly business with them. that threatens all of that. ain't happening. Mueller is dead man walking.

The bank spokesman has said the bank cooperates with official investigators.

So much for your pipe dream. :lol:

Deutsche Bank has paid a $425 million fine to the state of New York for helping to launder $10 billion of dirty Russian money.

That's an interesting choice of bank for Putin-lover Donald Trump to use.

Deutsche Bank has paid a $425 million fine to the state of New York for helping to launder $10 billion of dirty Russian money.

That's an interesting choice of bank for Putin-lover Donald Trump to use.

- Deutsch Bank paid DOJ settlement for involvement in $10b Russian money laundering scheme

- Kushner took $285m loan from them right before election.

- Wilbur Ross, our Sec of Commerce was fired from Deutsch Bank for money laundering. He then moved to Cyprus Bank where he continued laundering for Russian involved in real estate deals including some with the Trump org.

Wilbur’s payback was a Cabinet position.

Our, well it was ours but now it's Uncle Vlad's, Uranium that is readily traceable, cannot be traced once it went to Canada; but fungible dollars that cannot be traced, somehow went from Uncle Vlad to DB to Trump.

Hmmmkay

Uruanium one has been completely DEBUNKED already.

This RNC representative had to put a bag over head and lead out the back door---:badgrin:

Forum List

Back