Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

The indictment, unsealed this morning, found that Manafort laundered “more than $18 million” through offshore accounts, money earned while working for corrupt former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort and Gates concealed this overseas work in Ukraine and used the offshore accounts to “purchase multi-million dollar properties in the United States,” according to the indictment. Manafort then “borrowed millions of dollars in loans using these properties as collateral, thereby obtaining cash in the United States without reporting and paying taxes on the income.”

Paul Manafort’s Alleged Money-Laundering Scheme Was Exposed Months Ago

So that's how Putin made you flip your vote and hack the US election.

Inner-esting

Major Shareholders
DB

Uncle Vlad 4,009,000,000,000,000 shares
VA CollegeAmerica EuroPacific Gr 529F 23,884,260
Vanguard Total Intl Stock Index Inv 23,879,994
Vanguard Developed Markets Idx Admiral 9,691,632
iShares MSCI Germany 6,623,528
iShares MSCI Eurozone 6,336,870

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, used bank loans to launder money he received from Putin's puppet in the Ukraine.

Which was money both stolen from Ukraine and Russian criminal money.
$75 million worth.

A drop in the bucket compared to what Putin has stolen.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

The Facts on Uranium One - FactCheck.org

I'm no Hillary fan..at all--but I hate lies--and liars--even more.

The Comrade is deeply indebted to Putin and his buddies.

I'm sure then you can prove that statement.

With Sleuths like you guys on the job, we could save a lot of money; we don't need Mueller, all we need to do is ask you folks! Now, when do we start investigating how the same people in the FBI that sought/forced this phony investigation, were Hillary Sycophants who worked overtime to help keep her out of federal prison for treason?

Now I know why Hillary always had that smug grin on her face.

We do not know whast is in all those records. Only those who saw them do. There may be criminal evidence there may not be. We certainly have a right to look at them. It boils down to this if you are public figure you are open to scrutiny, that is just the way it is. We will see what comes out in the future!

My God what have I done
200.gif
200.gif

The indictment, unsealed this morning, found that Manafort laundered “more than $18 million” through offshore accounts, money earned while working for corrupt former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort and Gates concealed this overseas work in Ukraine and used the offshore accounts to “purchase multi-million dollar properties in the United States,” according to the indictment. Manafort then “borrowed millions of dollars in loans using these properties as collateral, thereby obtaining cash in the United States without reporting and paying taxes on the income.”

Paul Manafort’s Alleged Money-Laundering Scheme Was Exposed Months Ago

So that's how Putin made you flip your vote and hack the US election.

Inner-esting

Actually, the greatest influence in changing the outcome of the election was the Democratic Candidate Hillary Clinton. No foreign country or amount of money could be as effective as just listening to her one time!

Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, used bank loans to launder money he received from Putin's puppet in the Ukraine.

$75 million worth.

About half what Hillary got for colluding with the Russians, plus they got 20% of our uranium in the process

In the interests of accuracy it must be noted that no Uranium was exported to Russia. None. Not 20%..not 1%..none. The only thing that the Russian Company gets is 20% of the financial stake. Period. An export license has to be applied for and approved.

I know how little the alt/right likes FactCheck...But for those who wish to know more:

and RW idiots that refuse to accept facts.

$75 million worth.

Burn in Hell

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then."

In the interests of accuracy.

Actually, Evileye, it is one thing to use websites which neatly document the facts, another thing to just accept them as your SOURCE. No, none of the uranium was exported to Russia, it went to Canada then disappeared; we don't know who has it now. But the fact that the trail has run cold goes a long way to suggest the recipients aren't someone we'd approve, and a lot of money and favors changed hands for that deal and a lot of it seems connected to the Clintons.

01-lavrov-clinton-reset-button.jpg

I can't remember a last time I saw a Russian so happy!

$75 million worth.

Burn in Hell

"Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then."

Uh...Canada and Europe is not Russia...I guess geography is not your strong suit? I will also point out that if the NRC is on it..they exactly where that Yellow cake went. My guess would be France..given their robust nuclear program.But not Russia..so...fail again--Crusader Rabbit:

iu

Last edited:

$75 million worth.

Burn in Hell

Huh.

I had no idea Canada was part of Russia.

Gosh, a uranium mining company was allowed to sell uranium to Canada. Scandalous!

Does it hurt to be as retarded as you are, Frank?

In the interests of accuracy.

Actually, Evileye, it is one thing to use websites which neatly document the facts, another thing to just accept them as your SOURCE. No, none of the uranium was exported to Russia, it went to Canada then disappeared; we don't know who has it now. But the fact that the trail has run cold goes a long way to suggest the recipients aren't someone we'd approve, and a lot of money and favors changed hands for that deal and a lot of it seems connected to the Clintons.

I can't remember a last time I saw a Russian so happy!

Fair enough..I would say the the trail isn't 'cold'... but that the NRC has refused to say..just where it went. I'm totally in favor of finding out. But that it went to Russia..is..right now..nothing but a baseless allegation..bruited about as though it is true. A theory..and when it is presented as a theory...I have no issues with it..I disagree..but until we know..any opinion is cool--but when it is presented as fact...it is intellectually dishonest.
And one can be sure..that it was not 20%.

Gotta love Mueller.

Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts: source

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.

You're asking others to love Mueller for dishonest politics. Unless you can talk your way out of it, your position must derive from any combination of the following.

A. You remain butt-hurt over the election results.
B. You believe politics is more important than serving the people.
C. You approve of witch-hunts on the condition it suits your political preference.
D. The innocent are guilty until proved innocent, on the condition it suits your bias.
E. Even when the innocent are proved innocent, continue researching and hope for an acceptable result.
F. Politics is more important than our constitution, and integrity.

G. "Got to love Mueller" is also code for insecurity. Based on A through F, I can see why.

... but that the NRC has refused to say... But that it went to Russia..is..right now..nothing but a baseless allegation..

Yeah, the NRC refuses to say, the FBI refuses to answer subpoenas, etc., etc.; we sure do have a lot of unelected government agencies who are not answering to Congress and whom think they are above the law! That is all going to slowly change. As to Russia, since they ultimately own the company who handles the uranium, I don't think it too baseless to conclude it went to one of their interests.

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

Yep. sounds exactly like a fishing expedition by a man who has nothing so far.

It's official. You're now the most uninformed poster on this site.

Congrats.

$75 million worth.

Burn in Hell

Eat shit and puke maggots ..

All nine federal agencies were required to approve the Uranium One transaction before it could go forward. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton “never intervened” in committee matters. Clinton herself has said she wasn’t personally involved.

Forum List

Back