Deutsche Bank receives subpoena from Mueller on Trump accounts

Keep swinging for the fences, you'll get him for sure, lol.
Well..I dunno about that...I've never thought that Trump colluded with the Russians. But, I also firmly believe that there are some financial skeletons in Trump's closet that would be better than collusion---I don't want Trump impeached..bad for the country--i just want him exposed--in a way that is unmistakable and undeniable--as the financial criminal he is.

Well..I dunno about that...I've never thought that Trump colluded with the Russians. But, I also firmly believe that there are some financial skeletons in Trump's closet that would be better than collusion---I don't want Trump impeached..bad for the country--i just want him exposed--in a way that is unmistakable and undeniable--as the financial criminal he is.
So when do we expose Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Warren Buffet?

When any of them run for President.

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

When any of them run for President.
They only own Congress.

Stupidest fucking "investigation" Mueller and his team should end up in Gitmo for prosecutorial misconduct and sedition

"Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing."

DB, yeah delivered a truck full of Vlads to Trump

graphic1-jpg.105299

Now they are checking to see if the GERMANS, were the middle men between the Russians and Trump?

This looks more like the investigation is desperately fishing for something, ANYTHING to justify their expense.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

graphic1-jpg.105299
Well...whatever happened, if anything, is known to Mueller now. Either this is the end of the investigation---or all hell is about to break loose.

I believe that Mueller is following the money..attempting see if Trump has/had a financial stake in Russia. If so,, how much and who might be pulling the strings. The logic is simple..if the President has a lot of obligations to Russian interests...could that fact sway his decision making..and of course...how legal are/were these holdings...should they have been disclosed? Did the President lie about any of them, if they exist? And not just the President..but all the other players under suspicion...Kushner, Trump JR, Manafort, Flynn..etc.

Yep. sounds exactly like a fishing expedition by a man who has nothing so far.

graphic1-jpg.105299
Well...whatever happened, if anything, is known to Mueller now. Either this is the end of the investigation---or all hell is about to break loose.

Why would this be the end? Even if they find nothing, they can find some other Trump investments and demand to see those records, hoping to find something that they cay spin to look bad.

IF the Germans aren't the middle men, maybe the Canadians are. Or the French. Or the Italians.

This isn't like Tony Rezko lending Obama money and giving him land, this is a real commercial transaction where the $300MM loan is secured by $600MM in assets

This isn't like Tony Rezko lending Obama money and giving him land, this is a real commercial transaction where the $300MM loan is secured by $600MM in assets

OK then...Trump has nothing to fear. Crusader Frank says so--and if anyone should know, it's him, right. Because he has seen everything--all the records....viewed the paperwork. Knows Trump's dealings intimately.
Damn, if Mueller had talked to you first..we sure could have saved a lot of money.

OK then...Trump has nothing to fear. Crusader Frank says so--and if anyone should know, it's him, right. Because he has seen everything--all the records....viewed the paperwork. Knows Trump's dealings intimately.
Damn, if Mueller had talked to you first..we sure could have saved a lot of money.

DB made the loan in Putins, right?

graphic1-jpg.105299

DB made the loan in Putins, right?

graphic1-jpg.105299
Yeah..it's all fun, until the rabbit gets the gun:
iu

Forum List

Back