Detroit shows the proof of democrat rule

hardcore-pawn1.jpg

Watch it sometime. Lovely place that Detroit is....

I have friends here that ask me if Detroit women are really like that LOL Floridians seem shocked that they are so loud and rude.

I have friends here that ask me if Detroit women are really like that LOL Floridians seem shocked that they are so loud and rude.

I grew up in Jersey City. The women are like that. :badgrin:

Hell have no fury like a Detroit women who doesn't get her way LOL

And J.C is another shithole run by the Hudson County Democratic machine since the turn of the last century. Detriot East...

Jersey City Unveils 3-Story High ‘Eye In The Sky’ Surveillance Tower To Fight Crime

Jersey City Unveils ‘Eye In The Sky’ Surveillance Tower To Fight Crime « CBS New York

I grew up in Jersey City. The women are like that. :badgrin:

And J.C is another shithole run by the Hudson County Democratic machine since the turn of the last century. Detriot East...

Jersey City Unveils 3-Story High ‘Eye In The Sky’ Surveillance Tower To Fight Crime

Jersey City Unveils ‘Eye In The Sky’ Surveillance Tower To Fight Crime « CBS New York

And yet progressives think these are good things to happen.

One needs to look at who make up a big part of the Progressives. Wanna-be anythings.... basement dwellers that think if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya the world will right itself.

Look at the asswipes on here all day long. They are not true Democrats. They are the remaining mutants of that once great party.

This is why the GOP is far from dead. The moderate Dems may have disliked Romney and went with 4 more years of Obama.. with fingers crossed.

When the shit hits the proverbial fan and it will, they will not continue down the progressive path holding hands with these idiots. "This too shall pass."

Last edited:

One needs to look at who make up a big part of the Progressives. Wanna-be anything.... basement dwellers that think if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya the world will right itself.

Look at the asswipes on here all day long. They are not true Democrats. They are the remaining mutants of that once great party.

This is why the GOP is far from dead. The moderate Dems may have disliked Romney and went with 4 more years of Obama.. with fingers crossed.

When the shit hits the proverbial fan and it will, they will not continue down the progressive path holding hands with these idiots.
I dont think democrats where ever a great party....They are the party of the KKK and segregation and slavery so no I think progressivism is a natural progression for them.

See the reason they can't respond is Detroit is an encapsulated story.

It went from good to bad all under Democrats so how can they blame anyone but themelves? Lord knows there's likely a few here who will try later on or tonight but Detroit's story speaks volumes.

They alwys like to say, "facts are facts."

No, it is just that your post lacks any real facts.
It comes from someone more stupid than what was posted about the republican states like Alabama , Mississippi etc.
You are the idiot fuck.

Notice how only the mentally retarded progressive comments in this thread???? DickSuck is the only one with balls to do it....Not much brains seeing how stupid his post was but at least he had guts.

Forum List

Back