Detroit shows the proof of democrat rule

redneck_wedding_2.jpg

redneck_motor_home_2.jpg

redneck_church_sign2.jpg

So all you got is to post pics of rednecks? LOL I can see it tucked, and you running away lol

Rednecks? I thought it was relatives. :badgrin:

Last edited:
No, it is just that your post lacks any real facts.
It comes from someone more stupid than what was posted about the republican states like Alabama , Mississippi etc.
You are the idiot fuck.

We waited all this time for a lefty to chime in with their wit and charm. Sadly we got you and this pathetic reply instead.

Sorry someone like you cannot understand reality and facts.
So as pathetic as you feel it is this is what this requires.
If the post had any real substance it might be worth even looking at but it is a rightwing stupid post.

It comes from someone more stupid than what was posted about the republican states like Alabama , Mississippi etc.
You are the idiot fuck.

We waited all this time for a lefty to chime in with their wit and charm. Sadly we got you and this pathetic reply instead.

If the post had any real substance it might be worth even looking at but it is a rightwing stupid post.

You are the idiot fuck.

2 posts, ZERO points made by you. Try again...they're 3 for $1.00

You are the idiot fuck.

Are you denying Democrats have run Detroit for years and years?

Are you denying Democrats have run Detroit for years and years?

It's why he made two failed replies. :cool:

This is not "This Is Your Life". Raplph Edwards died back in 2005.

I know it's futile to point this out but you look like a complete jerkoff since your posts (pics) don't even "jive" with the thread. We don't need to see the attendants at your annual 4th of July Barbeque. It might just be best if you "Tuck Your Dick" back in and run along. The other kids are already on the bus.

Last edited:
It's scary to drive anywhere around Detroit....i've gotten lost in some areas that are soooo bad i was actually praying i'd get out of there ok!! Glad i don't have to go there very often!!

Just like Stephen King's Jerusalem's Lot. The Lot's gone bad...don't go near The Lot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back