Destined To Lose: Biden Promises $25 an Hour Minimum Wage For Renewable Energy Workers

Trump is promising free money for farmers. Tens of billions of dollars so far.
The government has always subsidized farming....food is kind of important...this is nothing new...the only new thing is Trump and his tariffs but the financial support of farming by our Government is not new...
But you know that don't you?...you are just taking a wet noodle swing at President Trump...

The government has always subsidized farming....food is kind of important...this is nothing new...the only new thing is Trump and his tariffs but the financial support of farming by our Government is not new...
But you know that don't you?...you are just taking a wet noodle swing at President Trump...
I've opposed ethanol since it was exposed as a scam. Half the farming industry could disappear and America would be fine.

I've opposed ethanol since it was exposed as a scam. Half the farming industry could disappear and America would be fine.
Our "farming industry" feeds the world not just America if you rid the nation of half of our farms we would see starvation return to many parts of the world....we have gotten very close to ending starvation...we have a ways to go but the idea that we don't need American farms is silly...

Sheesh, cut farming productivity by 50% and America would be fine .. how do you figure that?

Our "farming industry" feeds the world not just America if you rid the nation of half of our farms we would see starvation return to many parts of the world....we have gotten very close to ending starvation...we have a ways to go but the idea that we don't need American farms is silly...
YEAH BRO KEEP FUNDING THAT ETHANOL! FEED THE WORLD, BROTHA! :cuckoo:

Sheesh, cut farming productivity by 50% and America would be fine .. how do you figure that?
Because Ethanol is a completely fraudulent product.

I'm not a huge fan of Ethanol...but what does that have to do with subsidizing farmers through the trade conflict with China?....BROTHA!....lmao

I'm not a fan of Ethanol...but what does that have to do with subsidizing farmers through the trade conflict with China?....BROTHA!....lmao
What? Take China completely out of the equation, and we're still far over-subsidizing the fuckers.

Because Ethanol is a completely fraudulent product.
Ethanol is not totally worthless...they added it to fuel for Ozone retention...read this and you will get a better grasp on its implementation and importance...

Ethanol and the Environment - Energy Explained, Your Guide To Understanding Energy - Energy Information Administration.

I'm not a fan of Ethanol...but what does that have to do with subsidizing farmers through the trade conflict with China?....BROTHA!....lmao
What? Take China completely out of the equation, and we're still far over-subsidizing the fuckers.
I'm not sure food can be over subsidized...at least I don't lose sleep over it....I like having apples all year long and I love going to the store and finding such a wide variety of great fresh foods....our farmers face a lot of problems from drought to insect infestation to China tariffs and we help them along the way...like I said its food dude...

I'm not sure food can be over subsidized...at least I don't lose sleep over it....I like having apples all year long and I love going to the store and finding such a wide variety of great fresh foods....our farmers face a lot of problems from drought to insect infestation to China tariffs and we help them along the way...like I said its food dude...
Only like 10% of the massively subsidized farm industry is something that you'd eat.

Ethanol is not totally worthless...
Oh well then sure let's continue pouring billions upon billions of dollars into something that's only A LITTLE worthless...
Well you sure have moved that goal post haven't you?....
No. I'm trying to make you see sense. Fuck farmers. They are not special. It's been hundreds of years since they were.
Look I'm a small government guy...I want government out of the subsidy game...but if there is one subsidized entity I can live with its our farmers...I bet you would want Pot farmers covered if a hurricane whipped through The Emerald Triangle...and Humbolt...

Ethanol is not totally worthless...
Oh well then sure let's continue pouring billions upon billions of dollars into something that's only A LITTLE worthless...
Well you sure have moved that goal post haven't you?....
No. I'm trying to make you see sense. Fuck farmers. They are not special. It's been hundreds of years since they were.

They put food on your table, so I would think they are pretty special.

Well, it's like what Ronald Reagan once said: If you want more of something, subsidize it. If you want less of something, tax it.

Forum List

Back