Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years, Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US

Obama has not handed out a single additional green card, so you fail.
You are stupid you continue to verify what Gruber said about you and people like you. What will it take for you to stop defending the tyrant obama?
Gruber is right about you
Gruber was talking about obamacare and those who supported it's passage. I have never nor do I now support it. So he was talking about you.
No, he was talking about the stupidity of the American voter, and you vote Republican, which automatically makes you stupid
The discussion was about obamacare. yes or no?

Obama is a wrecking ball on the American way. Our kids, and grandkids are screwed

-Geaux

obama_muslim_brotherhood.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You are stupid you continue to verify what Gruber said about you and people like you. What will it take for you to stop defending the tyrant obama?
Gruber was talking about obamacare and those who supported it's passage. I have never nor do I now support it. So he was talking about you.

That's an interesting point.

Anyone who has supported the ACA should be insulted by Gruber's many comments.

But they're not, by and large. I wonder why.

Why? Gruber himself supports the ACA. He was also mistaken. Just because he wasn't paying attention to the debate at the time did not mean that the debate was not going on. The thing he claims were "hidden" from the "stupid American Voter" were debated ad nauseam.
Gruber was the architect of obamacare he help to create it. of course he was going to support it.

Limbaugh theorem here folks. King obama is not responsible for anything
Ok then, do tell exactly how the executive action undertaken by Obama recently changes anything about America's job market? The article posted in the OP failed to tie it together, maybe you can.
It won't, illegals will continue doing the jobs they do, only not getting arrested, and paying taxes.
I think you are laboring under some misconceptions here, do you think he just gave amnesty to everyone?
OK what exactly do you call what he did.
He expanded deportation relief for people brought here as children and refocused enforcement on criminals as well as expanding border security. How does that constitute letting five million (!) illegals into the country to take our jobs?
It's called amnesty

"Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years, Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US"

This is unsurprisingly ignorant, and is yet another example of rightwing lies and demagoguery.

I dunno, I'm not who he was talking about. I work for a medical insurer, and know more abut Obamacare than anyone on Fox News or MSNBC
Do you support obamacare?

As usual, and right on cue, the Republicans' messaging on this whole episode has been horrific.

They could have responded to this in two ways:

1. By calmly explaining and reinforcing their desire to enforce existing law, ultimately deporting anyone who is here illegally and indirectly causing them to "self deport".

2. By screaming "AAAUUUGHHH! He's a Marxist! He's a dictator! He can't do that! AAAUUUGHHHH! That's unconstitutional! He's an emperor! AUUUUUGHHHH!"

Which route do you s'pose they chose?

Maybe they know that the first option would be a lousy political move and have decided to just go postal, who knows.

"Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years, Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US"

This is unsurprisingly ignorant, and is yet another example of rightwing lies and demagoguery.
WOW so what exactly did obama just do? oh I get it now you think these new people are not going to be workers but freeloaders on the economy, I guess that is different then.

Ok then, do tell exactly how the executive action undertaken by Obama recently changes anything about America's job market? The article posted in the OP failed to tie it together, maybe you can.
It won't, illegals will continue doing the jobs they do, only not getting arrested, and paying taxes.

I love see that far left talking point they will be paying taxes..

They prove all the time they do not understand anything beyond programmed talking points.

Obama is promising certain classes of immigrants that they won't be deported for a three-year span of time. The program will also issue work permits that are valid for the same amount of time. And in most states, deferred action is also enough to make someone eligible for a driver's license. But as soon as the three years are up, if an immigrant hasn't applied for renewal, he or she is vulnerable to deportation again.

As usual, and right on cue, the Republicans' messaging on this whole episode has been horrific.

1. By calmly explaining and reinforcing their desire to enforce existing law, ultimately deporting anyone who is here illegally and indirectly causing them to "self deport".

2. By screaming "AAAUUUGHHH! He's a Marxist! He's a dictator! He can't do that! AAAUUUGHHHH! That's unconstitutional! He's an emperor! AUUUUUGHHHH!"

Maybe they know that the first option would be a lousy political move and have decided to just go postal, who knows.

Hey Mac it is what it is obama just step into the boots of a tyrant.

Why? Gruber himself supports the ACA. He was also mistaken. Just because he wasn't paying attention to the debate at the time did not mean that the debate was not going on. The thing he claims were "hidden" from the "stupid American Voter" were debated ad nauseam.

He/they depended on the "stupidity" of the American voter, he's made that pretty clear.

If someone was against the ACA from the beginning, they could not be depended upon.

That leaves one group.

I think you are laboring under some misconceptions here, do you think he just gave amnesty to everyone?
He expanded deportation relief for people brought here as children and refocused enforcement on criminals as well as expanding border security. How does that constitute letting five million (!) illegals into the country to take our jobs?
It's called amnesty
Obama has not granted amnesty to anyone and has no authority to do so.

It's called amnesty
To allow illegals into the country to exempt them from the law would be what?

And yet the far left wants to make new laws that will not be enforced.

The Republican House tried to do this earlier in 2014, for the DACA program, passing a bill that would have prevented anyone new from signing up, and preventing current beneficiaries from renewing. Democrats controlled the Senate, so it didn't come to the floor there. Once Republicans take control of the Senate in the New Year, they could pass a similar bill — but Obama would almost certainly veto it.

Rather than a standalone bill, Congress could attach riders killing Obama's immigration programs to the annual appropriations bills. If Obama vetoed the bills (or if Senate Democrats filibustered them) then we'll have another government shutdown.

whoa, we're shocked you called people ignorant. what is that now,. 1000 times now?
do you have that on speed post or something? Does being a one trick paid troll pay well? just curious?

It's called amnesty

Yes he has but that is not the far left narrative..

Some allege that at the national level an amnesty program would cost $2.6 trillion.This would only include the costs for the first year. The Federal Government would need to hire additional workers to help register illegal immigrants, increasing costs for labor and or facilities. It is also alleged that an amnesty program would draw far more illegal immigrants into the U.S. to receive amnesty, so the costs would continue to increase.

It's called amnesty
To allow illegals into the country to exempt them from the law would be what?
He is not allowing anyone into the country, his actions cover people who have already been here since childhood. For Christ's sake it is not my duty to inform you people on things that are easily found on Google.

Most are going to stay underground, and not pay taxes.

The ones making little money will come out for the foodstamps and Medicaid.

There will be no revenue increase, you can book that.

We never had illegals competing with Americans for low wage jobs before Obama took office.

And yet the far left wants to make new laws that will not be enforced.

The Republican House tried to do this earlier in 2014, for the DACA program, passing a bill that would have prevented anyone new from signing up, and preventing current beneficiaries from renewing. Democrats controlled the Senate, so it didn't come to the floor there. Once Republicans take control of the Senate in the New Year, they could pass a similar bill — but Obama would almost certainly veto it.

Rather than a standalone bill, Congress could attach riders killing Obama's immigration programs to the annual appropriations bills. If Obama vetoed the bills (or if Senate Democrats filibustered them) then we'll have another government shutdown.

That would be a very risky move politically. Do you think the GOP has the messaging skills to explain that strategy?

I sure as hell haven't seen it.

Forum List

Back