dems complain about companies with over seas accounts but give amnesty to illegals who'll send their

Also it is important to note that immigrants sending their money home have usually already paid taxes on it.

Also it is important to note that immigrants sending their money home have usually already paid taxes on it.
so the old nancy pelosi theory that a dollar creates four dollars doesn't apply when you have an agenda
What does that even mean? Immigrants have been sending money home for decades to fund local infrastructure and economies so that more people do not have to come here to avoid starvation.

so the old nancy pelosi theory that a dollar creates four dollars doesn't apply when you have an agenda
What does that even mean? Immigrants have been sending money home for decades to fund local infrastructure and economies so that more people do not have to come here to avoid starvation.

Should we open our borders to all hungry people from anywhere in the world? Should we pay welfare to americans so that illegals can have work in this country?

the liberal mind is amazingly empty of logic and reason.

Should we open our borders to all hungry people from anywhere in the world? Should we pay welfare to americans so that illegals can have work in this country?

There are over 200 million people living in Central America and the Caribbeans living on less than $5 a day. That doesn't even count the ones in South America. Immigration is a numbers game. We can't allow the numbers to come up here, which is exactly why we have laws to impede the flow.

Allowing millions to come here are breaking the banks of the States and this country. The problem is not with America..........the problem exists down there.

Emotional responses and actions don't change the facts of the equation. Liberals look to EMOTION over logic and reason even though they hose their own country in the process.

The Path to Hell is Paved with Good Intensions.

What does that have to do with anything I said or the topic? Focus your "logic" for a moment and read back over what I have written.

What does that have to do with anything I said or the topic? Focus your "logic" for a moment and read back over what I have written.

The irony impaired far left drones are at it again..

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door
Give me your tired, your poor, your tired, poor.
I lift my lamp up.

I lift my lamp up.

And the 200 million come to America because we didn't put up the no more vacancy signs..............What are you going to do with them all, when we are already having problems with jobs already.................

We can't handle the numbers. Period. If we were in their shoes we'd do the same as they are doing...........but we have the responsibility of protecting our country first.

you implied that having illegals come to the US and send money home was a good thing. IT'S NOT A GOOD THING FOR THE USA.

I lift my lamp up.

And the 200 million come to America because we didn't put up the no more vacancy signs..............What are you going to do with them all, when we are already having problems with jobs already.................

We can't handle the numbers. Period. If we were in their shoes we'd do the same as they are doing...........but we have the responsibility of protecting our country first.

BUT, BUT, BUT liberals just feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel so sorry for them. Wonder how many Streisand has living in the spare rooms of her mansion. with liberals, its do as I say, not as I do.

I lift my lamp up.

Yes, LEGALLY.

Forum List

Back