Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years, Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
oh well for you legal citizens here. Dear Leader has spoken and just sold you out.

SNIP;
posted at 4:01 pm on November 21, 2014 by Bruce McQuain
  • 2K SHARES
It simply doesn’t make sense in any sort of context that says the job of the President of the United States is to look after the welfare of the country’s citizens:

The official U.S. unemployment rate has indeed fallen steadily during the past few years, but the economic recovery has created the fewest jobs relative to the previous employment peak of any prior recovery. The labor-force participation rate recently touched a 36-year low of 62.7%. The number of Americans not in the labor force set a record high of 92.6 million in September. Part-time work and long-term unemployment are still well above levels from before the financial crisis.
Worse, middle-class incomes continue to fall during the recovery, losing even more ground than during the December 2007 to June 2009 recession. The number in poverty has also continued to soar, to about 50 million Americans. That is the highest level in the more than 50 years that the U.S. Census has been tracking poverty. Income inequality has risen more in the past few years than at any recent time.

The true indicator of the actual unemployment rate is the labor participation rate. It is at a 36 year low. The fudged numbers used by the US government hides the actual depth of joblessness problem. And, frankly, it’s a “buyers market” in the labor market. Lots of labor competition for few jobs. That’s one reason you don’t see incomes rising and you do see underemployed Americans.

all of it here:
Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US Hot Air

Obama has not handed out a single additional green card, so you fail.

oh well for you legal citizens here. Dear Leader has spoken and just sold you out.

SNIP;
  • 2K SHARES
It simply doesn’t make sense in any sort of context that says the job of the President of the United States is to look after the welfare of the country’s citizens:

The official U.S. unemployment rate has indeed fallen steadily during the past few years, but the economic recovery has created the fewest jobs relative to the previous employment peak of any prior recovery. The labor-force participation rate recently touched a 36-year low of 62.7%. The number of Americans not in the labor force set a record high of 92.6 million in September. Part-time work and long-term unemployment are still well above levels from before the financial crisis.
Worse, middle-class incomes continue to fall during the recovery, losing even more ground than during the December 2007 to June 2009 recession. The number in poverty has also continued to soar, to about 50 million Americans. That is the highest level in the more than 50 years that the U.S. Census has been tracking poverty. Income inequality has risen more in the past few years than at any recent time.

The true indicator of the actual unemployment rate is the labor participation rate. It is at a 36 year low. The fudged numbers used by the US government hides the actual depth of joblessness problem. And, frankly, it’s a “buyers market” in the labor market. Lots of labor competition for few jobs. That’s one reason you don’t see incomes rising and you do see underemployed Americans.

all of it here:
Despite highest poverty numbers in 50 years Obama okays illegals to compete for jobs in US Hot Air
I don't care about US citizens that are so useless that they actually have to compete with illegal immigrants for their jobs.

These people should be stripped of their wasted US citizenship, and traded for immigrants from wherever, who have something to offer our economy and communities.

SNIP;
  • 2K SHARES

all of it here:
I don't care about US citizens that are so useless that they actually have to compete with illegal immigrants for their jobs.

These people should be stripped of their wasted US citizenship, and traded for immigrants from wherever, who have something to offer our economy and communities.

Well then, you should run on that and run for President

Limbaugh theorem here folks. King obama is not responsible for anything
Ok then, do tell exactly how the executive action undertaken by Obama recently changes anything about America's job market? The article posted in the OP failed to tie it together, maybe you can.

SNIP;
  • 2K SHARES

all of it here:

Well then, you should run on that and run for President
I'd probably get assassinated pretty early on with my mouth.

Ok then, do tell exactly how the executive action undertaken by Obama recently changes anything about America's job market? The article posted in the OP failed to tie it together, maybe you can.
It won't, illegals will continue doing the jobs they do, only not getting arrested, and paying taxes.

It won't, illegals will continue doing the jobs they do, only not getting arrested, and paying taxes.
I think you are laboring under some misconceptions here, do you think he just gave amnesty to everyone?

I think you are laboring under some misconceptions here, do you think he just gave amnesty to everyone?
OK what exactly do you call what he did.

You are stupid you continue to verify what Gruber said about you and people like you. What will it take for you to stop defending the tyrant obama?
Gruber is right about you
Gruber was talking about obamacare and those who supported it's passage. I have never nor do I now support it. So he was talking about you.

That's an interesting point.

Anyone who has supported the ACA should be insulted by Gruber's many comments.

But they're not, by and large. I wonder why.

You are stupid you continue to verify what Gruber said about you and people like you. What will it take for you to stop defending the tyrant obama?
Gruber was talking about obamacare and those who supported it's passage. I have never nor do I now support it. So he was talking about you.
No, he was talking about the stupidity of the American voter, and you vote Republican, which automatically makes you stupid

I dunno, I'm not who he was talking about. I work for a medical insurer, and know more abut Obamacare than anyone on Fox News or MSNBC

OK what exactly do you call what he did.
He expanded deportation relief for people brought here as children and refocused enforcement on criminals as well as expanding border security. How does that constitute letting five million (!) illegals into the country to take our jobs?

Why? Gruber himself supports the ACA. He was also mistaken. Just because he wasn't paying attention to the debate at the time did not mean that the debate was not going on. The thing he claims were "hidden" from the "stupid American Voter" were debated ad nauseam.

Forum List

Back