Despicable - where is the outrage?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Rapper Azealia Banks Calls for Sarah Palin to Be Gang-Raped by Black Men

I bet 'Black Lives Matter', Obama who has invited them to the WH twice to celebrate them, and liberals wrapped up in partisan hate everywhere are just so proud of this piece of trash.

Want to see how divided this country is and how far ignorant, brainwashed young people have been swept up in the hatred and division they have been force-fed for almost the last decade? Look no further than Azealia Banks.

I'm not even going to post the VILE comments she posted on twitter, as they are too disgusting, too hate-filled and degenerate to post. In short she declares that another woman, because of her differing political opinions and views, should be repeatedly, violently raped and abused over and over.

Where is the outrage from Women's Rights groups?
Where is the outrage from women who have been raped?
Where is the outrage from blacks for such deplorable, vile behavior?
Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama declaring this is too far and un-acceptable?

If Barak Obama can threaten to send out his DOJ to punish Americans who exercise their 1st Amendment right by speaking negatively about Islamic Extremism he should be able to do so against such scum potentially inciting violence against a woman of a different color. (Do I believe he should? Absolutely not - the 1st Amendment protects everyone's right to free speech, even those as wretched as this piece of racist trash.)

Rather than embracing and displaying tolerance, love, and forgiveness, bowing at the alter of racism and racial division, Banks invokes intense racial hatred and a call to violence against someone with whose views and opinions she disagrees.

If people have a conscience, any decency, they will 'drop' this racist hate-monger, shun and ostracize her and her vile hate-filled rhetoric.

Rapper Azealia Banks Calls for Sarah Palin to Be Gang-Raped by Black Men - Breitbart

I bet 'Black Lives Matter', Obama who has invited them to the WH twice to celebrate them, and liberals wrapped up in partisan hate everywhere are just so proud of this piece of trash.

Want to see how divided this country is and how far ignorant, brainwashed young people have been swept up in the hatred and division they have been force-fed for almost the last decade? Look no further than Azealia Banks.

I'm not even going to post the VILE comments she posted on twitter, as they are too disgusting, too hate-filled and degenerate to post. In short she declares that another woman, because of her differing political opinions and views, should be repeatedly, violently raped and abused over and over.

Where is the outrage from Women's Rights groups?
Where is the outrage from women who have been raped?
Where is the outrage from blacks for such deplorable, vile behavior?
Where is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Barak Obama declaring this is too far and un-acceptable?

If Barak Obama can threaten to send out his DOJ to punish Americans who exercise their 1st Amendment right by speaking negatively about Islamic Extremism he should be able to do so against such scum potentially inciting violence against a woman of a different color. (Do I believe he should? Absolutely not - the 1st Amendment protects everyone's right to free speech, even those as wretched as this piece of racist trash.)

Rather than embracing and displaying tolerance, love, and forgiveness, bowing at the alter of racism and racial division, Banks invokes intense racial hatred and a call to violence against someone with whose views and opinions she disagrees.

If people have a conscience, any decency, they will 'drop' this racist hate-monger, shun and ostracize her and her vile hate-filled rhetoric.

Rapper Azealia Banks Calls for Sarah Palin to Be Gang-Raped by Black Men - Breitbart
Who the fuck is Azealia Banks?

Btw, doesn’t she know how to spell Azalea?

Thankfully outside the dindu nuffins crowd nobody has ever heard of this worthless piece of garbage

I suppose the outrage is muted because (1) no one outside her tiny esoteric community has ever heard of her (2) since she is described as a "rapper" one can assume that she has no talent, at least musically, and (3) she doesn't speak for anyone but herself - and even that is doubtful since she was reacting to a bogus news account.

I suppose the outrage is muted because (1) no one outside her tiny esoteric community has ever heard of her (2) since she is described as a "rapper" one can assume that she has no talent, at least musically, and (3) she doesn't speak for anyone but herself - and even that is doubtful since she was reacting to a bogus news account.
Blacks either want you be a pastor or a rapper because not all of them can make it in sports.

I heard a rapper rapped the same sentiment about Mrs. Clinton but they decided not to release it after the rapper puked on the microphone.

Blacks either want you be a pastor or a rapper because not all of them can make it in sports.
My, my, nothing at all racist in that comment.

My, my, nothing at all racist in that comment.
Not if it's the truth.

Thankfully outside the dindu nuffins crowd nobody has ever heard of this worthless piece of garbage
Probably because she's a illiterate racist who is trying to become famous by being an asshole.
An illiterate who stole this schtick from A Sandra Bernhard comedy routine.

Just ask gay biker sailor ...who rode that shit for everything it was worth a few years ago.

They meant gang banged, but that would be redundant with gang banger..And Palin has already done the chocolate train...

Probably because she's a illiterate racist who is trying to become famous by being an asshole.
An illiterate who stole this schtick from A Sandra Bernhard comedy routine.

Just ask gay biker sailor ...who rode that shit for everything it was worth a few years ago.
I don't remember. He starts telling us his life story and I just scroll to the next post.

"There i was.....surrounded by Phillipineo hookers......"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back