Despicable - where is the outrage?

Thankfully outside the dindu nuffins crowd nobody has ever heard of this worthless piece of garbage
Probably because she's a illiterate racist who is trying to become famous by being an asshole.
An illiterate who stole this schtick from A Sandra Bernhard comedy routine.

Just ask gay biker sailor ...who rode that shit for everything it was worth a few years ago.
I don't remember. He starts telling us his life story and I just scroll to the next post.
Apparently rape is funny to libs.

Thankfully outside the dindu nuffins crowd nobody has ever heard of this worthless piece of garbage
Yeah, the problem with this is that someone dared call out this POS for her unacceptable behavior not the individual who perpetrated the behavior...sorta like condemning people for condemning Black Lives Matter for calling for the murder of all whites and police while giving Black Lives Matter a pass for doing so.

Hopefully no one will EVER hear of this vile racist.

Probably because she's a illiterate racist who is trying to become famous by being an asshole.

Just ask gay biker sailor ...who rode that shit for everything it was worth a few years ago.
I don't remember. He starts telling us his life story and I just scroll to the next post.
Only if it's a conservative woman.

Now, try touching a liberal woman journalist in a crowd of people and you get brought up on charges.

It's not rape if she is willing, and as many illegitimate kids as that family spits out, and as many drunken brawls as they participate in, it's hard to imagine any of them aren't willing.
:wtf:

Are you suggesting 1) Sarah Palin would be a 'willing participant' to violent, forcible sex with a large number of angry black men, or 2) that a girl who goes to a party, drinks too much, and passes out is 'just ASKING for it' (rape)?

Not saying you are...just asking for a clarification because I KNOW I must have taken that the wrong way. (And I do apologize if I read it the wrong way.) Thank you.

Now, try touching a liberal woman journalist in a crowd of people and you get brought up on charges.
Well sure. Not only do they like to be assholes. They also need to play victim .

Well sure. Not only do they like to be assholes. They also need to play victim .
Kinda like the rightwingnut jobs on this board.

I find most rap to be abhorent. The emphasis on violence and stupidity is ugly in the extreme. Fantasizing about gang rape is just as bad as the people on the USMB that constantly fantasize about killing their fellow Americans.

I find most rap to be abhorent. The emphasis on violence and stupidity is ugly in the extreme. Fantasizing about gang rape is just as bad as the people on the USMB that constantly fantasize about killing their fellow Americans.
Yep....but most of them are black.

I was thinking more along the lines of the LW moonbats on here that verbally abuse everyone they don't agree with. Then cry foul when they get it back actually.

I was thinking more along the lines of the LW moonbats on here that verbally abuse everyone they don't agree with. Then cry foul when they get it back actually.

They try and dish it out and are aghast when they get their teeth kicked in

It's called not being presidential.

True. Plus they are repetitive, tedious and boring... so easily stepped over and ignored during temper tantrums.

If people have a conscience, any decency, they will 'drop' this racist hate-monger, shun and ostracize her and her vile hate-filled rhetoric.

that just about covers/includes 98% of all libertards, the other 2% are still under their beloved rock. :up:
She's probably the voice of the Blacklivesmatter movement.

Trump is the voice of America. This racist is the voice of liberal America.

True. Plus they are repetitive, tedious and boring... so easily stepped over and ignored during temper tantrums.

LOL Put them on ignore and they follow you around....it's hilarious....and yes tedious. The one I have stalking me needs to go shave her back...and upper lip

It's not rape if she is willing, and as many illegitimate kids as that family spits out, and as many drunken brawls as they participate in, it's hard to imagine any of them aren't willing.
:wtf:

Are you suggesting 1) Sarah Palin would be a 'willing participant' to violent, forcible sex with a large number of angry black men, or 2) that a girl who goes to a party, drinks too much, and passes out is 'just ASKING for it' (rape)?

Not saying you are...just asking for a clarification because I KNOW I must have taken that the wrong way. (And I do apologize if I read it the wrong way.) Thank you.

I'm saying that a family who participates in drunken brawls and regularly produces bastard children might have any number of sexual perversions. Sarah's increasingly bizarre behavior certainly gives no reason to believe she doesn't. Also, getting drunk and passing out at parties increases the chance of producing a whole litter of bastards as that family has.

LOL Put them on ignore and they follow you around....it's hilarious....and yes tedious. The one I have stalking me needs to go shave her back...and upper lip
Who?

Forum List

Back