DeSantis snaps at reporter: ‘Are you blind?’

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
In a way DeSantis reminds me of Biden. Very sad to say the least. One can only hope that Trump is the chosen candidate and one can only hope that the Republican's can get enough votes together to win the election. See how we are relying on Hope? Reminds me of Obama.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a GOP presidential candidate, snapped at a reporter who asked him about taking questions from those present at his campaign event in New Hampshire.

“Governor, how come you’re not taking questions from voters?” an Associated Press reporter asked in a video of the exchange.

NBC News reporter Jonathan Allen tweeted that DeSantis declined to take questions at his first event in New Hampshire on Thursday after announcing his run for the presidency last week.

“People are coming up to me, talking to me. What are you talking about? Are you blind? Are you blind?” DeSantis asked the reporter, who responded “no.”

“OK, so people are coming up to me, talking to me whatever they want to talk to me about,” he continued.

In a way DeSantis reminds me of Biden. Very sad to say the least. One can only hope that Trump is the chosen candidate and one can only hope that the Republican's can get enough votes together to win the election. See how we are relying on Hope? Reminds me of Obama.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), a GOP presidential candidate, snapped at a reporter who asked him about taking questions from those present at his campaign event in New Hampshire.

“Governor, how come you’re not taking questions from voters?” an Associated Press reporter asked in a video of the exchange.

NBC News reporter Jonathan Allen tweeted that DeSantis declined to take questions at his first event in New Hampshire on Thursday after announcing his run for the presidency last week.

“People are coming up to me, talking to me. What are you talking about? Are you blind? Are you blind?” DeSantis asked the reporter, who responded “no.”

“OK, so people are coming up to me, talking to me whatever they want to talk to me about,” he continued.

Has Jonathan Allen ever asked biden that same question?

I suspect he hasent

So you don't like DeSantis because he was once rude to a Reporter, so you like Trump instead.

What's wrong with this picture? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with how Trump treats reporters based on how they act, but you're all upset about that DeSantis for snapping at a reporter, so you like TRUMP instead???? Seriously????

So you don't like DeSantis because he was once rude to a Reporter, so you like Trump instead.

What's wrong with this picture? Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with how Trump treats reporters based on how they act, but you're all upset about that DeSantis for snapping at a reporter, so you like TRUMP instead???? Seriously????
DeSantis reminds me of Biden.
I voted for Trump the first time to stop Hillary. I abstained from voting the second time to avoid the embarrassment..
I am not voting for DeSantis nor Trump. I am writing my own name in. D

There's a BIG difference:

This reporter didn't have any physical disabilities!

I voted for Trump the first time to stop Hillary. I abstained from voting the second time to avoid the embarrassment..
I have often thought about writing Mickey Mouse in but it seems he now Is considering changing his sex.

I have often thought about writing Mickey Mouse in but it seems he now Is considering changing his sex.
Don't do it. I want no representation from anyone in Florida.

You remind me of an idiot. Seriously, you like Trump because DeSantis was mean to a reporter? I can't take you seriously

You remind me of an idiot. Seriously, you like Trump because DeSantis was mean to a reporter? I can't take you seriously
what part do you not comprehend?

I am not voting for DeSantis nor Trump. I am writing my own name in.

I comprehended the part that you criticized DeSantis for being mean to a reporter because apparently you're unaware of Trump's past. What about that didn't you understand? I didn't address who you're voting for

I comprehended the part that you criticized DeSantis for being mean to a reporter because apparently you're unaware of Trump's past. What about that didn't you understand?

I knew what Trump was about when he ran against Hillary and I voted for the lesser of the two evils.
Where did I say I liked Trump?
"Seriously, you like Trump because DeSantis was mean to a reporter?"

I knew what Trump was about when he ran against Hillary and I voted for the lesser of the two evils.
Where did I say I liked Trump?
"Seriously, you like Trump because DeSantis was mean to a reporter?"

Sergeant Bill: "In a way DeSantis reminds me of Biden. Very sad to say the least. One can only hope that Trump is the chosen candidate"

Sergeant Bill: "In a way DeSantis reminds me of Biden. Very sad to say the least. One can only hope that Trump is the chosen candidate"
I am not "one".

See how we are relying on Hope?
change it to
See how you are relying on Hope?

download.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Most US "reporters" are DELIBERATELY BLIND, and I would say stupid as well in most cases.

We need leaders who fight back against the liberal bullshit. When a reporter asks a stupid question, throw it back in their face and exploit their stupidity. When people see what pathetic worms leftist "reporters" are, the more they will continue the trend we're seeing in which the so called "MSM" is losing credibility it never really should have had.

I'm on board. I'll write in "Sergeant Bill" in 2024.

81 million more votes and you're a shoo-in!

Forum List

Back