LOL DeSantis gets yelled at during event by climate extremists, one gets tackled by security..

DeSantis did and said the right thing, which made me LOL... but at the same time I felt sorry for him.

Yeh, sure, he has a pretty good life, esp compared to mine, but damn... being exposed to all these crazies

They called him Fascist and "climate criminal"

Please

These prone to violence types have a lot of nerve calling anyone a fascist. Climate criminal? Well, considering the global warming BS is total BS

who is the liar?

He handled it quite well.

THOSE LINKS ABOVE show the FORECAST is for RECORD COLD IOWA CAUCUS

Do you speak English??

No other IOWA CAUCUS in history has been this cold....

I can attest. I live a stone's throw from Iowa and I just checked the thermometer on my back deck.

-5° F

Yeah, that's cold.

I can't see Siberia from my porch. I'm not a global warming freak. It just amuses me when cold winter weather is supposed to mean that the earth's temperature isn't rising.
It's all the Progs that keep purchasing properties, new properties and building properties on the beaches that is a quandary. Joe is on it. Obama has two properties on these oceans condemned areas from the Climate scam ologists. The money will be given to poorer nations. As we have given a lot to them anyway and the trickle down will stop at the top.

It's all the Progs that keep purchasing properties, new properties and building properties on the beaches that is a quandary. Joe is on it. Obama has two properties on these oceans condemned areas from the Climate scam ologists. The money will be given to poorer nations. As we have given a lot to them anyway and the trickle down will stop at the top.
I've never heard of condemned areas, by climate scamologists, along ocean front property. But then, I don't get out much. Cons might be involved in scoring beach properties too. It's crazy; I tell ya.

Forum List

Back