CUNY Law School Commencement Speaker Spews Anti-Semitic Hatred

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
CUNY is no stranger to advancing antisemitism. Back in the 80s, Leonard Jeffries (Hakeem’s uncle) taught that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with AIDS.

What is going on now that the commencement speaker can scream that “all Zionists should burn in hell” - and thinks that type of hatred is appropriate for a commencement speech? I get that she’s a leftist, and a Muslim, and product of a leftist university, but I would hope that even Democrats would agree that this was inappropriate.

CUNY is no stranger to advancing antisemitism. Back in the 80s, Leonard Jeffries (Hakeem’s uncle) taught that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with AIDS.

What is going on now that the commencement speaker can scream that “all Zionists should burn in hell” - and thinks that type of hatred is appropriate for a commencement speech? I get that she’s a leftist, and a Muslim, and product of a leftist university, but I would hope that even Democrats would agree that this was inappropriate.

OMAR and her are a great team

You answered your own question.

Just because she is a Muslim doesn't make her a leftist.

The DemoKKKrats elect people like this.

Forum List

Back