LOL DeSantis gets yelled at during event by climate extremists, one gets tackled by security..

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

DeSantis did and said the right thing, which made me LOL... but at the same time I felt sorry for him.

Yeh, sure, he has a pretty good life, esp compared to mine, but damn... being exposed to all these crazies

They called him Fascist and "climate criminal"

Please

These prone to violence types have a lot of nerve calling anyone a fascist. Climate criminal? Well, considering the global warming BS is total BS

who is the liar?

I LOL at this because DeSantis did and said the right thing, but at the same time I felt sorry for him.

Yeh, sure, he has a pretty good life, esp compared to mine, but damn... being exposed to all these crazies

They called him Fascist
Desantis has no political future so this was a pretty big waste of time by the protestors.

Hopefully those "activists" can explain why "Global Warming" is such a "big problem" during

THE COLDEST EVER IOWA CAUCUS

Record cold = global warming = the IQ of the "believers" of the Co2 FRAUD

Hopefully those "activists" can explain why "Global Warming" is such a "big problem" during

I'm sure the polar bears (that AL Gore predicted would be extinct by now, in spite of their increasing numbers) are enjoying this global warming.

Button up for the snow storm and artic blast, and remind the idiots to save the planet by turning off their heat!!!

I always love it when maroons go off on global warming just because it's still cold in the winter.

I always love it when maroons go off on global warming just because it's still cold in the winter.

Actually, if you are claiming Earth has been "warming" for 150 years, there should be ZERO record cold events, but that requires an IQ over 5 to understand, and those fooled by the Co2 fraud fail there...

Actually, if you are claiming Earth has been "warming" for 150 years, there should be ZERO record cold events, but that requires an IQ over 5 to understand, and those fooled by the Co2 fraud fail there...
Do you actually think that this cold snap in Iowa is a record? I'd need a link for that.

Do you actually think that this cold snap in Iowa is a record? I'd need a link for that.

-47 degrees Fahrenheit

Iowa's lowest recorded temperature was -47 degrees Fahrenheit in Elkader on February 3, 1996. Previously, it was in Washta on January 12, 1912. Iowa was one of many states in the Midwest that experienced the "1996 Cold Wave," as KCRG-TV9 described it in 2016.

That's not "dipping below zero", in case you were wondering.

-47 degrees Fahrenheit

Iowa's lowest recorded temperature was -47 degrees Fahrenheit in Elkader on February 3, 1996. Previously, it was in Washta on January 12, 1912. Iowa was one of many states in the Midwest that experienced the "1996 Cold Wave," as KCRG-TV9 described it in 2016.

record cold IOWA CAUCUS.... LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!

Funny, the RECORD ALL TIME COLD for IOWA is not 150 years ago, is it....

Don't throw in wind chills. Those are not temperatures.

LOL!!! "warmest ever year" produced WHAT???

LOL!!!

owever, if you were to Google ‘2023 record cold’, you could get a quite different picture of this year’s weather:

• An astonishing –62.4°C was recorded in Tongulakh, Siberia on January 14th. In addition to becoming Earth’s coldest temperature recorded in 2023, the all-time station record was broken in Tongulakh.
  • On February 4th 2023, the Halifax airport in Nova Scotia saw its coldest wind chills ever recorded, with temperature plummeted to –43°C (–45.4°F). This tops its previous record of –41°C that was set on February 13th 1967 for wind chill. Many other places across Canada also set new daily records, with temperatures lower than –40°C. On February 19th, temperatures in Shepherd Bay, Nunavut dropped to –49.6°C (–57.3°F).
  • The United Kingdom on Tuesday March 7th braved its coldest night of 2023 with the temperatures dropping to below –15 Celsius in several regions. According to the Independent, a U.K. news portal, the British Met Office revealed that the temperature at Kinbrace in the Scottish Highlands was recorded at –15.2 Celsius, making it the coldest March in the country since 2010.
  • In February, the summit of Mount Washington in New Hampshire reported a wind-chill low of –78 Celsius (–108 Fahrenheit) — the coldest temperature ever recorded in the United States. Meanwhile, the National Weather Service (NWS) in Caribou, Maine, said it received reports of “frostquakes”. “Just like earthquakes, [they] generate tremors, thundering sensations. These are caused by sudden cracks in frozen soil or underground water when it’s very cold.”
  • In Boston, where officials closed down the public school system due to the impending freeze, the low temperature hit –23°C (–10°F), shattering the day’s record set more than a century ago, the National Weather Service (NWS) said. In Providence, Rhode Island, the mercury dropped to –23°C (–9°F), well below the previous all-time low of –19°C (–2°F), set in 1918. The Arctic blast flowing into the U.S. from eastern Canada also brought record lows to Albany, New York; Augusta, Maine; Rochester, New York; and Worcester, Massachusetts, among other places.
  • Sydney experienced its coldest June morning on record on Monday, with a minimum temperature of 1.8°C at Olympic Park, according to Miriam Bradbury, a senior meteorologist at the Bureau of Meteorology. In fact, more than 100 weather stations across Australia registered their coldest May minimum temperatures on record – with regular frosts, snowfall, and below-average rainfall to boot.
  • Thursday June 1st saw potentially the lowest June temperature on record in Finland. A weather station in Lapland, Enontekiö Kilpisjärvi Saana, reached –7.7°C. This may not seem that cold for northern Finland, where winter temperatures reach as low as –51.5°C, but the last time Lapland saw a minimum temperature of –7°C in June was on June 3rd 1962
  • Extreme cold arrived abnormally early in Antarctica, with temperatures dropping to below –75°C from the beginning of May. Following the onset of polar night, winter has started at the South Pole, and with it glacial cold at the Russian research station of Vostok. As early as May 5th a low of –75°C was recorded, while just days ago this fell further to –76.4°C. This marks a new record for the early winter. Daily highs are also plummeting, often just below –70°C on the Earth’s coldest continent.
  • A sudden and unexpected surge of cold Arctic air engulfed several regions of South America, shattering numerous cold records in its wake. Although it is currently summer in the southern hemisphere, including parts of South America such as Argentina, Chile, Uruguay and parts of Brazil, some areas have experienced a drastic and rapid shift in weather, going from a heat wave to frost in less than a week. On February 18th 2023, most of the cities in Paraguay experienced a sharp drop in temperature, breaking their previous records for minimum temperatures. The temperatures ranged between 7° and 16°C (44.6- 60.8°F) across the country, with the lowest readings recorded in the southeast. The lowest temperature was 7.7°C (45.9 °F), which is just 0.7°C (1.2°F) from the national record low for the month of February. The extreme cold weather caused at least 30 cities in Argentina to break their monthly cold records on the same day.

I can't see Siberia from my porch. I'm not a global warming freak. It just amuses me when cold winter weather is supposed to mean that the earth's temperature isn't rising.

Forum List

Back