"Deranged Donald"

George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Will Trump's new nickname catch on? Does it damage him politically?

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup its going to be a bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
View attachment 257931

You should take your own advice because you will be disappointed in 2020 and I sure as hell won't be.

Buckle up buttercup. Get ready for you oh so bumpy ride.

Put up or shut up.
If trump wins I will leave this message board forever.
If trump loses you leave this message board forever.
Deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deranged Donald is claiming to be a virile young man today.

George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Yeah, I'll be sticking to Orange Virus.

I wonder what policies or policy position of Trump's he thinks are "deranged"? Maybe he is projecting his own mental state?

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

How is it my bull shit? It's a top news story for today.

This is a top news story for the day!? Damn, you need to get off of Fakebook....dumbass.

What's your idea of doing a great job "buttercup"? Getting anti-abortion judges appointed? Attacking brown people? Signing off on tax cuts for the rich? Not screwing up the economy COMPLETELY? Attacking our healthcare system?
It is getting near the time that Kellyanne has to leave the administration or her husband has to shut up first.

How is it my bull shit? It's a top news story for today.

difficult for Trumpdrones to tell what day it is with their head up Trumps ass much read the news.

What's your idea of doing a great job "buttercup"? Getting anti-abortion judges appointed? Attacking brown people? Signing off on tax cuts for the rich? Not screwing up the economy COMPLETELY? Attacking our healthcare system?
It is getting near the time that Kellyanne has to leave the administration or her husband has to shut up first.

I agree. You have to wonder about a husband disrespecting his wife by making inane comments about her boss publicly. It tells a lot about his character, and possibly their marriage. She should divorce his ass.

How bout a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and jobs all across the country.

Those are what matters not the drivel you posted.

Buckle up buttercup. 2020 is going to be an oh so bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

You are pathetic.

What happens when you're wrong? You're going to cry like a little girl with a skinned knee, that's what.

View attachment 257931

You should take your own advice because you will be disappointed in 2020 and I sure as hell won't be.

Put up or shut up.
Deal?

Nah but I'll be staying an you will be going.

Sucks to be your stupid ass.

How bout a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and jobs all across the country.

Buckle up buttercup. 2020 is going to be an oh so bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

You are pathetic.

What happens when you're wrong? You're going to cry like a little girl with a skinned knee, that's what.

Nope. I'm not wrong and you will be crying like a Camp Fire girl with her skirt on fire.

Buckle up buttercup.

View attachment 257931

Put up or shut up.
Deal?

Deal? Gee, do you already have a new user name in mind?

I like Kurt Eichenwald’s #DimwitDon better, but it’ll work. #DerangedDonald also helps if they remove him via 25th Amendment.

I agree. You have to wonder about a husband disrespecting his wife by making inane comments about her boss publicly. It tells a lot about his character, and possibly their marriage. She should divorce his ass.
Country over marriage.

It’s hard for you trumpanzees to grok because you don’t put country over anything.

speaking of nicknames

odd how liberals do NOT engage in such childish and immature behavior.....

but trump does it all day long and his minions love it!

In fact...his minions do it, too....They have insulting nicknames for EVERYONE they hate.....

just another bit of evidence of how immature and irresponsible they are

speaking of nicknames

odd how liberals do NOT engage in such childish and immature behavior.....

but trump does it all day long and his minions love it!

In fact...his minions do it, too....They have insulting nicknames for EVERYONE they hate.....

just another bit of evidence of how immature and irresponsible they are

Nah. we are all deplorables. Ask Hitlery and she will tell you all about it.

LMAO

You are pathetic.

Nope. I'm not wrong and you will be crying like a Camp Fire girl with her skirt on fire.

Buckle up buttercup.

I'm not propping up your Orange Messiah. I've got absolutely nothing to worry about.

View attachment 257931

Put up or shut up.
Deal?

Don’t need one. If trump manages to steal another election, you’ll never see me again.
So, how about it?
Do you have the stones to take my bet?

View attachment 257931

Put up or shut up.
Deal?

Don’t need one. If trump manages to steal another election, you’ll never see me again.
So, how about it?

What, and miss further meltdown on the left?

Put up or shut up.
Deal?

So, how about it?

What, and miss further meltdown on the left?

Your statement tells me you don’t have confidence in trump winning in 2020.

I see why you support trump.
You’re a pussy.

Forum List

Back