"Deranged Donald"

So I moved it over to C Span so I could watch the rest of trumps speech.

Trump truly is deranged. And it’s weird how he’s dividing the country into violent whites and everybody else.

Now he’s continuing to make up statistics that don’t exist or are so far away from the truth you could call them flat out lies.

Dyci8uIXcAI-MqT

And what’s with all this Obama bashing? I thought he hated Hillary?

Now he saying that we have to outfit the police as if they’re military.

Armored vehicles and weapons.

We call that a police state.

If you can’t send out the military to suppress the population, then you turn the police into the military.

He saying the only way to stop school shootings is to bring guns into the classroom.

Of course they’re talking how great guns are. 2/3 of all gun deaths are suicide and more than 70% of those are white guys living in red states.

So I don’t completely hate guns. I just think they should be away from kids.

Dzapqg2XQAAcZNu

I just watched this speech by some clown named Stephen Williford saying that he shot a gun man who had the same gun that he had and thank God he had the same gun that the shooter had. So they could shoot it out between each other. What if neither one had a gun?

The crowd gave him a standing ovation.

Yeah, I’m glad he killed the gunman. But what if neither one of them had a gun. 26 more people would be alive.

Now he’s talking about America liberating itself from great Britain. Do you think he even knows what he’s talking about?
After all, this is a guy who doesn’t read and doesn’t study. All he knows is what other people tell him.

The single most hilarious part is when he talks about the constitution. The legislative branch is an oversight branch and co-equal in government to the executive branch and he just told everybody that works for him to break the law.

See what I mean? Hilarious!

George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Will Trump's new nickname catch on? Does it damage him politically?

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup its going to be a bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
How is it my bull shit? It's a top news story for today.
hahahhahahah
DUMBSHIT and bullshit
1. someone '''gives'' Trump a name and it's top news?????!!!!!! hahahhahahahah
2. WTF**K cares what someone names Trump????!!!!!
this is ANOTHER DUMBASS/irrelevant/ridiculous/etc '''''news story''' about Trump

George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Will Trump's new nickname catch on? Does it damage him politically?

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup its going to be a bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.
How is it my bull shit? It's a top news story for today.

The American public gives it a .5 on the give-a-fuck meter.

Forum List

Back