"Deranged Donald"

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Will Trump's new nickname catch on? Does it damage him politically?

George Conway, husband of Kellyann Conway, a White House advisor to Donald Trump has given a new moniker to his wife's boss. In a series of tweets, he referred to Trump as "Deranged Donald". One can only speculate how much longer the Conway marriage will continue.

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

Buckle up buttercup its going to be a bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

Nope. Not a bit. Despite your bull shit Trump is doing a great job as POTUS and will be reelected in 2020.

How is it my bull shit? It's a top news story for today.

No collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, no more indictments even sealed ones...you lose!! Impeach or stfu!!

Greg

No collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, no more indictments even sealed ones...you lose!! Impeach or stfu!!

Greg
Those Trump talking points are some reasons why Conway gave him his new moniker, Deranged Donald. Are you deranged also?

Glad to see someone took you out, watered you and let you get some sun.

Oh and you think news from the LSM is true?? As for Conway he, like you, hates Trump so anything he has to say isn't worth listening to.

Now go back into your hole and leave intelligence to others.

Oh and you think news from the LSM is true?? As for Conway he, like you, hates Trump so anything he has to say isn't worth listening to.

Deranged Donnie says he will take any Congress's impeachment attempt to Supreme Court. Makes him certified deranged.

What's your idea of doing a great job "buttercup"? Getting anti-abortion judges appointed? Attacking brown people? Signing off on tax cuts for the rich? Not screwing up the economy COMPLETELY? Attacking our healthcare system?

The link you reference is lacking something... That’s what it is! Existence!

Nope. Will be as effective as the other 500 derogatory nicknames retards use for the POTUS .

487fc80fcba99e217e96f0fa66f6987dfee772fa4808d9d169f02d9b754048b0.jpg

View attachment 257931

You should take your own advice because you will be disappointed in 2020 and I sure as hell won't be.

Buckle up buttercup. Get ready for you oh so bumpy ride.

What's your idea of doing a great job "buttercup"? Getting anti-abortion judges appointed? Attacking brown people? Signing off on tax cuts for the rich? Not screwing up the economy COMPLETELY? Attacking our healthcare system?

How bout a great economy, UE the lowest its been since 69 and jobs all across the country.

Those are what matters not the drivel you posted.

Buckle up buttercup. 2020 is going to be an oh so bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.

You are pathetic.

Nothing will damage Donald image seeing he love being the King of Tabloids...

This is what passes for top news of the day?

I don't think anyone is listening to that fat-fuck.
GeorgeConway.jpg

You live in some alternate reality. Many agree with his stance on abortion. How exactly does he attack brown people? You mean by trying to secure the border? Economy is doing extremely well. Not sure what you're talking about. He's trying to open healthcare up to the free market not single payer, socialized medicine which would increase wait times, ration care, and severely diminish quality.

Claudette, if, as you say, hating (not as a person but as President) Trump discredits whatever said by hater, what does that do to your opinion of anyone who believes the proven liar as gospel?

Not in the least. Trump realizes how simple minded the lazy do nothing democrats/liberals have become and laughs at you daily. Sometimes more than once. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back