Der Fuhrer Obama considers unilaterally patrolling the internet

obama sees the internet as a threat to himself. All criticism is a personal threat. Whether he's insane or whether this is just cocaine paranoia is the only question for the public to answer.

Upfront note: This is not a 'flame thread.' This thread discusses a specific current political issue. Deal with it.

Apparently after an internet 'security' measure was not passed in the Senate, Der Fuhrer Obama is considering an 'executive order' that requires businesses and individuals to submit to his supreme will.

After defeat of Senate cybersecurity bill, Obama weighs executive-order option - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

obama-fascist-dictator.jpg

The White House hasn't ruled out issuing an executive order to strengthen the nation's defenses against cyberattacks if Congress refuses to act.

I'm pretty sure the President has Constitutional authority to defend the nation.

"This is not a flame thread. I just want to make a comparison and the best I can find is comparing Obama to the world's most prolific purveyor of genocide and murder, one of the most evil persons in history."

Noe flaming intended, of course. None at all!

Yes, Obama is a Nazi.

I agree, I dont want what happened to those Sikh's to happen to me or my wife or my employees...

God damn that Obama, what a Nazi.

Yes, Obama is a Nazi.

I agree, I dont want what happened to those Sikh's to happen to me or my wife or my employees...

So you don't mind surrendering your free speech to Obama or having Obama check your emails?

Yes, Obama is a Nazi.

So you don't mind surrendering your free speech to Obama or having Obama check your emails?

Hey, I agreed with you, what gives?

Seriously Frank, I now absolutely believe someone on this board possibly is very similar to the guy who murdered those people over the weekend in WI and is willing to kill me too, and others like me

I am not being sarcastic, I surrender, you guys win...Life is too short and too precious.

Yes, Obama is a Nazi.

Seriously Frank, I now absolutely believe someone on this board possibly is very similar to the guy who murdered those people over the weekend in WI and is willing to kill me too, and others like me

I am not being sarcastic, I surrender, you guys win...Life is too short and too precious.

You know, you shouldn't pretend to take your meds, you should actually take them

You know, you shouldn't pretend to take your meds, you should actually take them

i am not kidding...this weekend everything changed, if one of you rightwing fanatics is willing to kill a bunch of overwhelmingly peaceful people, what would they do with someone like me...

no joke anymore

Let's try and get past the TinFoil RW bs...

They should tax businesses online and backgound check gun sales...they probably are already monitoring violent a-holes.

Let's try and get past the TinFoil RW bs...

They should tax businesses online and backgound check gun sales...they probably are already monitoring violent a-holes.

This may be the most coherent thought I've ever seen you make. Too bad it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the topic. WOW.

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

There is nothing unconsitutional about executive orders.

So Ovomit has issued MORE EO's under his 3 1/2 years of rule than Bush did in 8 years?

BTW, there is nothing CONSTITUTIONAL about executive orders, they are a usurped power. As they are NOT enumerated, it can be argued they are indeed unconstitutional.

The constitutionality of a particular order can be challenged and the Congress can pass a law that overrule an order. However there is nothing unconstitutional about them.

Sure as hell doesn't make any president akin to Adolf Hitler.

The constitutionality of a particular order can be challenged and the Congress can pass a law that overrule an order. However there is nothing unconstitutional about them.

I seem to recall something about "All power not delegated."

But that was from the constitution of the old republic, we have Obama now...

Oh but I do agree that it's absurd to compare Obama to Hitler. He's much closer to Mussolini.

I seem to recall something about "All power not delegated."

But that was from the constitution of the old republic, we have Obama now...

Oh but I do agree that it's absurd to compare Obama to Hitler. He's much closer to Mussolini.

Flame on!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0brPn-y0T0&feature=related]fantastic four Johnny Storm flame - YouTube[/ame]

Upfront note: This is not a 'flame thread.' This thread discusses a specific current political issue. Deal with it.

Apparently after an internet 'security' measure was not passed in the Senate, Der Fuhrer Obama is considering an 'executive order' that requires businesses and individuals to submit to his supreme will.

After defeat of Senate cybersecurity bill, Obama weighs executive-order option - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

The White House hasn't ruled out issuing an executive order to strengthen the nation's defenses against cyberattacks if Congress refuses to act.

I'm pretty sure the President has Constitutional authority to defend the nation.

His job description does not include bypassing Congress to get what he wants. This is not a dictatorship...yet.

Obama has already proved himself to be an inadequate president. His spoiled brat syndrome is getting to him.

Last edited:
Wow, spoiled brat, I do think we finally have double reverse jumped the shark LOLOLOL

the dictionary definition of the american dream, doing it on your own, i.e. Obama, then the very definition of spoiled bratness, Rmoney, yet you morans seem to have it backwards

wow

it is posts like the one above me that proves the tea party, the right, is purely about racism, plain and simple...

damnit, each time i try to get out, you racist slime pull me back in

Though I do not support the US government being the internet nanny, i have to say I saw nothing in that article that says that the Obama administration is considering an executive order. The best that it does is to suggest that the white house saying it will continue to try and put forth legislation on the matter that means they will make an executive order. There is no statement or otherwise that Obama or his people have made that an executive order is even an option they are considering, and the article is another attempt by republicans to distort the statements of the president.

apparently the Hill asked the amdi9n . if they would rule out a exec. order and they waffled....

After defeat of Senate cybersecurity bill, Obama weighs executive-order option

Senate Republicans recently blocked cybersecurity legislation, but the issue might not be dead after all.

“In the wake of Congressional inaction and Republican stall tactics, unfortunately, we will continue to be hamstrung by outdated and inadequate statutory authorities that the legislation would have fixed," White House press secretary Jay Carney said in an email.

more at-

Der Fuhrer LOL what great sarcasm!

Racist much?

Wow, and they actually dont realize they are rabid racists and the entire planet is laughing at them.

It's not parody. It's reality. Obama has executive ordered his way around laws and he has renewed the patriot act which allows warrantless searches. And he has created unpublished agreements with Microsoft and Google to intrude upon privacy. And he has been doing this under the guise of "security."

Wow, you set me straight, you actually believe this. Oh my, well it is not my fault you are a gullible tool. Oh well, carry on with your cwazy insanity.

You think anything about the Patriot Act has changed? Funny how libs were crying about it daily with Dubya. Now if someone is against it, he is a wacko? This is why libs will never save the country and why they will always be just as much of the problem as anything.

<Crickets>

I guess that was tererun's cue to shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back