Der Fuhrer Obama considers unilaterally patrolling the internet

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Upfront note: This is not a 'flame thread.' This thread discusses a specific current political issue. Deal with it.

Apparently after an internet 'security' measure was not passed in the Senate, Der Fuhrer Obama is considering an 'executive order' that requires businesses and individuals to submit to his supreme will.

After defeat of Senate cybersecurity bill, Obama weighs executive-order option - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

obama-fascist-dictator.jpg

Upfront note: This is not a 'flame thread.' This thread discusses a specific current political issue. Deal with it.

Apparently after an internet 'security' measure was not passed in the Senate, Der Fuhrer Obama is considering an 'executive order' that requires businesses and individuals to submit to his supreme will.

After defeat of Senate cybersecurity bill, Obama weighs executive-order option - The Hill's Hillicon Valley

obama-fascist-dictator.jpg

Though I do not support the US government being the internet nanny, i have to say I saw nothing in that article that says that the Obama administration is considering an executive order. The best that it does is to suggest that the white house saying it will continue to try and put forth legislation on the matter that means they will make an executive order. There is no statement or otherwise that Obama or his people have made that an executive order is even an option they are considering, and the article is another attempt by republicans to distort the statements of the president.

Obama uses the slogan "we can't wait" to argue that some issues are too important to be allowed to stall in Congress.

Obama did it for amnesty and other issues. He has established his unconstitutional penchant for unilaterally creating or ignoring law.

So is Hitler.

I thought Hitler left the White House when GW left office.

That was the Democrats robot Hitler. We have the real thing now.

I am sorry, I was taking your post seriously. This was a parody, I see. In the future help some of us out. The republican bullshit machine has gone way off the track, and it is sometimes hard to tell people like stephen colbert from the real deal. I appreciate parody, and looking at it that way this might be amusing.

I just have this tendency to neg rep completely silly republican points. If you are doing it in parody form i would hate to neg rep you, so please help us out with a little notice at the bottom or something. I now the obama/hitler photoshop was a bit of a hint, but in light of the serious witch doctor Obama photoshops the right tries to use you are going to have to make it a little more obvious in the future.

Thanks a bunch.

I am sorry, I was taking your post seriously. This was a parody, I see. In the future help some of us out. The republican bullshit machine has gone way off the track, and it is sometimes hard to tell people like stephen colbert from the real deal. I appreciate parody, and looking at it that way this might be amusing.

I just have this tendency to neg rep completely silly republican points. If you are doing it in parody form i would hate to neg rep you, so please help us out with a little notice at the bottom or something. I now the obama/hitler photoshop was a bit of a hint, but in light of the serious witch doctor Obama photoshops the right tries to use you are going to have to make it a little more obvious in the future.

Thanks a bunch.

WTF?!!!
Do you have that post on a rubber stamp or something?
:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks a bunch.

It's not parody. It's reality. Obama has executive ordered his way around laws and he has renewed the patriot act which allows warrantless searches. And he has created unpublished agreements with Microsoft and Google to intrude upon privacy. And he has been doing this under the guise of "security."

Thanks a bunch.

WTF?!!!
Do you have that post on a rubber stamp or something?
:lol::lol::lol:

Ok, that was a miss

Thanks a bunch.

It's not parody. It's reality. Obama has executive ordered his way around laws and he has renewed the patriot act which allows warrantless searches. And he has created unpublished agreements with Microsoft and Google to intrude upon privacy. And he has been doing this under the guise of "security."

Wow, you set me straight, you actually believe this. Oh my, well it is not my fault you are a gullible tool. Oh well, carry on with your cwazy insanity.

Oh, so you say it's not a flame thread, that makes it not a flame thread....Okay.

vlcsnap-2010-11-13-17h09m58s18.png
"They're coming to get you, Barbara!"

Thanks a bunch.

When I see the thread is started by certain people, I just assume it is a lie right off the bat.

Thanks a bunch.

Wow, you set me straight, you actually believe this. Oh my, well it is not my fault you are a gullible tool. Oh well, carry on with your cwazy insanity.

You think anything about the Patriot Act has changed? Funny how libs were crying about it daily with Dubya. Now if someone is against it, he is a wacko? This is why libs will never save the country and why they will always be just as much of the problem as anything.

Photoshop is your friend.
Truth is irrelevant.

Are you having difficulty believing another executive order will be coming down the pipe.

I recall seeing him on tape stating he would never do such a thing.

Now who do you think is lying, The op or the admin?

Forum List

Back