Deplorable

Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.

Trump says when the Democrats cooperate, he’ll send humanitarian to the border.

Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.

1 in 3 do not match the DNA of their "parents"; they're just chattel to be sold to repay Soros and the dNC.

Whenever you see one of these kids crying, the chances are good they miss their real mommy and daddy
Asshole.

1 in 3 DO NOT MATCH THE DNA OF THEIR "PARENTS"

You know this how?

False choice and just more hatred. The parents are where the blame lies kid.

Your poll question includes only two answers, and both of them are loaded. Here's what you forgot:

"Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America?"

• Of course, it's self evident and horrific behavior
  • No, they're criminals and no criminal deserves comforts
  • There is no reflection on America. The alleged parents of these children are personally liable for their welfare, and should be held accountable.

And by the way, just pull your head out. If these are "concentration camps", they're the first ones in history where people climbed fences and violated laws just for the privilege to enter them.

Bottom line: Stop playing the "poor children" song - it only makes you look stupid.

People like you have purposefully overwhelmed the system. This is on you and yours.

Seal the border, build the wall, send them home.
You mean Finish The Wall, don't you?

Your desire to talk instead of build, is rejected. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Trump says when the Democrats cooperate, he’ll send humanitarian to the border.
Tough one for dems, they'd have to forego the proceeds from selling the trafficked illegal kids

People like you have purposefully overwhelmed the system. This is on you and yours.

Don't you mean, FINISH THE FUCKING WALL?

1 in 3 do not match the DNA of their "parents"; they're just chattel to be sold to repay Soros and the dNC.

Whenever you see one of these kids crying, the chances are good they miss their real mommy and daddy

provide a credible unbiased link, por favor.

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

So it's just like back home?

Return to their country of origin is the only thing that should be done.

Advocating the murder of them is beyond stupid!

Return is only truly useful if there’s a means to keep them out.

The penalty for espionage is Desth. So far as I’m concerned these illegals are foreign agent not in uniform and therefore qualify as spie and saboteurs.

No, they are not.

I have no issue deporting them and making it harder for them to enter but what you are advocating is beyond stupid...

You'd only have to shoot a dozen or so before the rest got the message.
I think my country is worth a few dead illegals.

Trumpists: a group that supports abusing children for political purposes.

There is no other explanation for not treating children well. These people care more for unborn zygotes then they do for children already born and suffering.

They’re here illegally. They should be sent back or put in shallow graves. That’s the only thing they deserve.

How repulsive. Children are not responsible for the decisions their parents have made.

I don't support Wry Catcher by any means, but this is just as arch as his typical crapola.

provide a credible unbiased link, por favor.

You doubt that Soros is behind the caravans?

Trumpists: a group that supports abusing children for political purposes.

There is no other explanation for not treating children well. These people care more for unborn zygotes then they do for children already born and suffering.
I hate to keep picking on you but could we establish some facts.

The DOHS has said repeatedly that the border patrol is stretched beyond the limit. 50% of agents are babysitting instead of patrolling the border. They don’t have the facilities the manpower or the money needed to take care of these people BECAUSE the Democratic house won’t provide the resources. Your people said it was a manufactured crisis. The numbers are astronomical of people coming across.

But here you are coyote denying reality at the same time as you disparage trump supporters claiming the liberal inaction is really the fault of trump. It is you Democrat’s who are causing all this pain and suffering and it is trump who is trying to fix it. The problem can be fixed in fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes to stop the rapes, the child abuse, the overworking of our law enforcement and the astounding waste of money brought on by this human wave. You had no problem with this behavior when Obama was in office. Your emotional catcalls are as fake as the basis for your argument. Enough with your propaganda.

Was Michael Avenatti one of those lawyers?

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Aren't we still waiting on the check from Mexico to clear?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Aren't we still waiting on the check from Mexico to clear?
Memo: Mexico is paying for the troops on their southern border.

Forum List

Back