Covid spreading like wildfire in Biden's border child camps

Nope, I use a traditional bow not a crossbow.
Here's the thing, kid:
A hammer smashing a rubik's cube isn't witty. Adding the cat's paw is.
Posting a cat that's been shot with an arrow is just classless.
That’s messed up. I’ve never gone that personal at you. Game freakin on!
Smart boy removed his offensive picture.
Dead animals aren't funny.
Nice white flag.
The cat wasn’t dead and didn’t die but I’m not here to hurt the feelings of the sensitive ones. How about a cat PLAYING dead? Will that work for you or is the joke dead as well??? Yeah I think the joke is dead. Forget about it... Well done.

Yeah, you fucked up, psycho.

Nope, I use a traditional bow not a crossbow.
Here's the thing, kid:
A hammer smashing a rubik's cube isn't witty. Adding the cat's paw is.
Posting a cat that's been shot with an arrow is just classless.
That’s messed up. I’ve never gone that personal at you. Game freakin on!
Smart boy removed his offensive picture.
Dead animals aren't funny.
Nice white flag.
The cat wasn’t dead and didn’t die but I’m not here to hurt the feelings of the sensitive ones. How about a cat PLAYING dead? Will that work for you or is the joke dead as well??? Yeah I think the joke is dead. Forget about it... Well done.
Yeah, you fucked up, psycho.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings man. Really, I’d hate for you to have nightmares or panic attacks on my account. Please pretend like I never made that post and give a call if you feel the need to talk it out. I’ll be sending you love and support. Stay strong

The virus is fake, overblown to make Trump look bad, it’s the same as the flu so what are you worried about?!

Why do you think this makes the right look hypocritical? We have always been for securing the border even before the virus.

The left are the ones who have preached to us for over a year now, how "deadly" this disease is.

It's *biden and your side who look foolishly hypocritical, you're all for stopping this "deadly" virus right?!?

Except when it comes to illegals. There's no reason to shutdown illegal immigration right? Even to slow the spread of a "deadly virus".

Matter of fact let's speed up the process, scratch the court date too.

Biden Administration, Border Patrol Releasing Illegal ...

The virus is fake, overblown to make Trump look bad, it’s the same as the flu so what are you worried about?!

Why do you think this makes the right look hypocritical? We have always been for securing the border even before the virus.

The left are the ones who have preached to us for over a year now, how "deadly" this disease is.

It's *biden and your side who look foolishly hypocritical, you're all for stopping this "deadly" virus right?!?

Except when it comes to illegals. There's no reason to shutdown illegal immigration right? Even to slow the spread of a "deadly virus".

Matter of fact let's speed up the process, scratch the court date too.

Biden Administration, Border Patrol Releasing Illegal ...
Hypocrisy always goes both ways. But I don’t remember the Left harping on Trump for allowing people to cross the border. They harped on him for lying and not promoting responsible and safe actions. You can say they are hypocrites for saying they want to stop the spread and then freeing up the border policy in a way that may increase the spread. Just as you can call the right hypocrites for acting like the virus is no big deal and everything should be open and the making a fuss out of the Dems opening stuff at the border.

Hypocrisy always goes both ways. But I don’t remember the Left harping on Trump for allowing people to cross the border. They harped on him for lying and not promoting responsible and safe actions. You can say they are hypocrites for saying they want to stop the spread and then freeing up the border policy in a way that may increase the spread. Just as you can call the right hypocrites for acting like the virus is no big deal and everything should be open and the making a fuss out of the Dems opening stuff at the border.
LOL

Again, the right have never claimed the border should be open to illegal immigrants.

11% positive rate, double the average in Texas, while Biden packs these inhumane concentration camps ever more densely.

Biden is insane and has NO PLAN to control the spread of this virus in our country. He's essentially denying Covid exists, and the media is only too happy to help him do it.

Federal officials announced it is no longer moving unaccompanied migrant children to the oilfield mancamp in Midland, Texas, after nearly 11 percent tested positive for COVID-19. The statewide average in Texas is less than 6.5 percent.

U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) spokesman Mark Weber told the Associated Press they put their plans to move more unaccompanied migrant teenagers to the Midland facility on pause. The pause followed the finding that 53 of the 485 migrant teens tested positive for COVID-19 after being secretly moved by buses to Midland under the cover of darkness.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott confirmed a COVID outbreak in one of the HHS facilities in Texas.

“The conditions unaccompanied minors face in these federally run facilities is unacceptable and inhumane. From a lack of safe drinking water in one location to a COVID-19 outbreak in another, the Biden Administration has no excuse for subjecting these children to these kinds of conditions,” Governor Abbott said in a statement provided to Breitbart Texas. “President Biden’s refusal to address the border crisis is not only enabling criminal actors like human traffickers and smugglers, but it is exposing innocent unaccompanied children to illness and potentially unsafe living conditions. The administration must act now to keep these children safe, secure our border, and end this humanitarian crisis.”

Abbott also tweeted that the Lone Star State has experienced a lower-than 6.5 percent infection rate during the past week.

Good reason to pack them all on busses and ship them back to Mexico. Let Mexico take care of its citizens.
They're mostly Central Americans who passed through Mexico

LOL

Again, the right have never claimed the border should be open to illegal immigrants.
agreed. I never said y’all did

BlueHand.jpg

• --Spends a year cursing Trump for every meeting he had for not wearing the mask.

• --Laughs at untold high numbers of dirty undocumented illegals bringing Covid in wantonly.

• --When Covid numbers soar up again, will blame Trump.

agreed. I never said y’all did

Your words were.

"Just as you can call the right hypocrites for acting like the virus is no big deal and everything should be open and the making a fuss out of the Dems opening stuff at the border."
My bad I should have been more clear, by everything I meant our cities and businesses in regards to the Covid shut downs... not the border.

11% positive rate, double the average in Texas, while Biden packs these inhumane concentration camps ever more densely.

Biden is insane and has NO PLAN to control the spread of this virus in our country. He's essentially denying Covid exists, and the media is only too happy to help him do it.

Federal officials announced it is no longer moving unaccompanied migrant children to the oilfield mancamp in Midland, Texas, after nearly 11 percent tested positive for COVID-19. The statewide average in Texas is less than 6.5 percent.

U.S. Health and Human Services (HHS) spokesman Mark Weber told the Associated Press they put their plans to move more unaccompanied migrant teenagers to the Midland facility on pause. The pause followed the finding that 53 of the 485 migrant teens tested positive for COVID-19 after being secretly moved by buses to Midland under the cover of darkness.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott confirmed a COVID outbreak in one of the HHS facilities in Texas.

“The conditions unaccompanied minors face in these federally run facilities is unacceptable and inhumane. From a lack of safe drinking water in one location to a COVID-19 outbreak in another, the Biden Administration has no excuse for subjecting these children to these kinds of conditions,” Governor Abbott said in a statement provided to Breitbart Texas. “President Biden’s refusal to address the border crisis is not only enabling criminal actors like human traffickers and smugglers, but it is exposing innocent unaccompanied children to illness and potentially unsafe living conditions. The administration must act now to keep these children safe, secure our border, and end this humanitarian crisis.”

Abbott also tweeted that the Lone Star State has experienced a lower-than 6.5 percent infection rate during the past week.
But spring break waaah waaaah waaaah
Like I been saying , democrats will ship these infected illegals all over where Republican governors opened j
Up businesses. They will then blame Trump, his supporters and the governors. Their partners in THE MSM will certainly run with whatever it is they are told to run with . Democrats care as much for America and Americans as they care about those kids in cages. They are tools to get their way , thats it ! Never trust one.

Forum List

Back