Deplorable

Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.

5b0dbccf1ae66230008b4fec-960-623.jpg

That was taken in 2014......

I have an idea, why don't you rush down to where these anchor children brought in by illegals as their ticket to sanctuary "fun and good times" are being held and offer to take a few in? Disgusting sacks of shit like you lamely attempt to use them like pawns while giving the benefactor that gave them the financial means and incentive to come USA borders instead of "dropping anchor" in O'Mexico that is only too happy to take their cut from the coyotes that then pawn them off on us.

What seperates a stupid commie fuck (like yourself) and a bloated tick? Eventually the parasite will become too bloated because it can't let go of the host and "burst"......parasites like you and yours? You will feed and feed and offer up invitations to other parasites. Trust me when I say this and commit it to memory.....I wouldn't join up with those of your ilk in this or any other lifetime.

Last edited:
Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.
Your poll question includes only two answers, and both of them are loaded. Here's what you forgot:

"Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America?"

• Of course, it's self evident and horrific behavior
  • No, they're criminals and no criminal deserves comforts
  • There is no reflection on America. The alleged parents of these children are personally liable for their welfare, and should be held accountable.

lol You're stupid if you believe the behavior of Homeland Security under the supervision of Donald Trump has no negative impact on our country.
When you protest you need to remove these things. You don't. Your politicians are frauds and liars. When it comes to police they never remove laws in the books when people protest and worse. They just let them go doing things to get it out of their system. To much money is made by fees, fines and other things with jail terms as a bonus. The ones who follow laws are the biggest suckers on the planet. And you are at war with them.

'With ALL due respect, you're nuts.
The war you are pushing is more then just two sides. There are millions who got ph uked with who are on both sides that will stir the drink on their own side in a bad way along the journey. Its like you are blind to all of the shenanigans and tragedies around us. Cultures get tired in human history. We need a cleansing. And cleansings suck. Do you pay attention to what you type? You like or dislike our spy/law agencies depending on what agenda side you are on. You actually have convinced moron parents with some of them of power to give their little tots transgender operations!

No I don’t. I think it speaks badly of congress though. In a day they could end all this. Instead of doing what needs to be done they do nothing but pose for the TV news cameras and make stupid comments about concentration camps. This also reflects badly on them in that they are enabling the abuse of children who are exploited in the fake asylum claims by the adults who rented them . It reflects worse on a race of people (the Latinos) who see their kids as nothing more then a path to a job a Walmart and food stamps every month. It also reflects badly on folks here who will say what a shame it is that these kids have it so hard, when they could really care less about the kiddos, but like to use them as an excuse to say what an asshole Trump is.

Trumpists: a group that supports abusing children for political purposes.

There is no other explanation for not treating children well. These people care more for unborn zygotes then they do for children already born and suffering.

I would not go so far.

But I will not be drawn into defending the actions of the parents or the lefties that encourage them to come.

Love how tards like you are incapable of creating polls with PROPER answers for each position.

My vote was for FUCK THEM THEY DON'T BELONG HERE TO BEGIN WITH. And I don't give a rats ass what it makes us look like

Deplorable my ass.

I agree and I really couldn't give shit one about how they are treated. They aren't our responsibility and unlike the bleeding heart liberals I sure won't make them our responsibility. They have no business here at all.

If they need to change the laws on this then Congress needs to get off its dead ass and change the damned laws.

Boot em all back to Mexico. Let Mexico be responsible for their useless asses. And while we are at it boot the 20 million illegals back to Mexico as well.

Last edited:
People like you have purposefully overwhelmed the system. This is on you and yours.

Seal the border, build the wall, send them home.
You mean Finish The Wall, don't you?

Your desire to talk instead of build, is rejected. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Don't you mean, FINISH THE FUCKING WALL?

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Aren't we still waiting on the check from Mexico to clear?

Your support of unchecked, unlimited and unvetted flow of third worlders over our souther border is noted.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Memo: Mexico is paying for the troops on their southern border.
When are they paying for the wall, as promised?

Don't know, don't care.

You want to admit that you just want to see America flooded with outsiders, cause you hate it?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
I guess when we save $2500 a year on our health insurance. Can I say hypocrite?

No pics, same mag that claimed Spicer chews and swallows a bunch of Big Red every day before noon.
Pardon my skepticism.
What accusations or rumors about Democrats would you so easily blow off?

The classic ostrich defense. How do you know the earth isn't flat?

images

Just saying. :D

This is not a republican created crisis so claims about the appalling conditions followed with a litany of how evil the republicans are is inane bullshit (not to mention it idiotic false dilemma poll). The democrats are happily allowing this to continue as well because Trump would tout it as a win if they sent one more red cent to the border.
Consider Trump has been president for two and a half years. Democrats took the house six months ago, and the Republicans still hold the senate.

How can you Republicans duck responsibility? Apparently for as long as you think you can fool people.

They are both responsible. Sorry if you are unable to handle that reality.

How?
Because they both refuse to do squat about it.

As I already directly stated.

Isn't it odd how the left is giving a pass to themselves for REFUSING the funding the border agents are begging for? Funding for things such as BEDS....

This fiasco is 100% on them

Having an abortion IS dealing with the consequences of their actions.

Forcing a woman to carry the pregnancy to term is a violation of a woman’s right to self determination and privacy.

Remember, I don’t believe in Rights. Especially not for women and/or people who act immorally.

An abortion is abdication of responsibilities and consequences. We all know the potential ramifications of sticking a Ding Dong in a Ho Ho.... Even if you leave the wrappers on, there’s a chance of you ending up with Twinkies. If you can’t deal with that, find another way to spend your evenings.

Last edited:

No pics, same mag that claimed Spicer chews and swallows a bunch of Big Red every day before noon.
Pardon my skepticism.
What accusations or rumors about Democrats would you so easily blow off?

The classic ostrich defense. How do you know the earth isn't flat?

images

Just saying. :D

This is not a republican created crisis so claims about the appalling conditions followed with a litany of how evil the republicans are is inane bullshit (not to mention it idiotic false dilemma poll). The democrats are happily allowing this to continue as well because Trump would tout it as a win if they sent one more red cent to the border.
Consider Trump has been president for two and a half years. Democrats took the house six months ago, and the Republicans still hold the senate.

How can you Republicans duck responsibility? Apparently for as long as you think you can fool people.
They are both responsible. Sorry if you are unable to handle that reality.
Are you looking to shuck away blame? Or are you willing to step up and change a policy that can hold children in conditions worse than those faced by death row inmates?

You mean Finish The Wall, don't you?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Your support of unchecked, unlimited and unvetted flow of third worlders over our souther border is noted.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
As soon as the check from Mexico clears, which should be any day now, any day now, LOL.

What a bunch of gullible idiots you trump bootlickers are.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Don't know, don't care.

You want to admit that you just want to see America flooded with outsiders, cause you hate it?

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Show me where I've ever stated that I want open borders. You are fucking moron who just parrots what you're told to parrot.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Are you referring to when trump said he is going to replace Obamacare with something really great at a fraction of the cost, LOL. Simpleton.

Before you start casting stones in your glass house, you'll remember O caging them like animals AND your own state has turned into a third class state, thanks to your own libs that are pounding it into the sewer. So, we'll continue to laugh at your hypocritical tears.
During the Obama administration, family separations were rare and predicated upon two conditions: whether border officials felt the parents or guardians posed a threat to the children, or whether the adults, under U.S. immigration law, had to be detained based on prior criminal convictions.

Trump made it standard procedure to separate and detain regardless.

O made it standard practice to cage children. Trump followed that procedure and then ended it. It was all started under O. Quit lying.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Are you referring to when trump said he is going to replace Obamacare with something really great at a fraction of the cost, LOL. Simpleton.
No about when Obama PROMISED we would save $2500 a year. Which that lie hurt millions of Americans.

Perhaps the liberal media should show the pictures of Obama's facilities and the children in 'cages' separated from adults and claim they are Trump's again.....

They got busted the 1st time...but maybe it has been long enough for people to have forgotten and for it to possibly work this time...

:p

Or perhaps if Democrats would stop denying this is a crisis and refusing to act, conditions would probably not be this bad....but by all means keep blaming Trump and the GOP for the conditions that continue to grow due to the Democrats' refusal to act or even acknowledge the problem....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back