Deplorable

Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No what is deplorable are moronic shits who keep encouraging people in Central America to send their childern on this long and dangerous journey even though they know we don't have the space or resources to handle it. Endangering the lives of childern for a fucking election year talking point is about as deplorable as it gets.

You mean Finish The Wall, don't you?

Your desire to talk instead of build, is rejected. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Don't you mean, FINISH THE FUCKING WALL?

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Aren't we still waiting on the check from Mexico to clear?
Memo: Mexico is paying for the troops on their southern border.
When are they paying for the wall, as promised?

Of course neither answer works, so try this in the second spot:
How can the rest of the world hope to measure up to America when even her concentration camps have foreigners flooding to them?

By pretending america has concentration camps you may be able to sneak this past the PC police...in any case that's my choice

Wouldn't being Anti-Abortion make you Pro-Life?

No. For me it’s far less about the life of the child than forcing the mother to deal with the consequences of her choices. Then you add the Pro_Death Penalty stance and “Pro-Life” really doesn’t fit.

Having an abortion IS dealing with the consequences of their actions.

Forcing a woman to carry the pregnancy to term is a violation of a woman’s right to self determination and privacy.

Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.
Your poll question includes only two answers, and both of them are loaded. Here's what you forgot:

"Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America?"

• Of course, it's self evident and horrific behavior
  • No, they're criminals and no criminal deserves comforts
  • There is no reflection on America. The alleged parents of these children are personally liable for their welfare, and should be held accountable.

lol You're stupid if you believe the behavior of Homeland Security under the supervision of Donald Trump has no negative impact on our country.

Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.
Your poll question includes only two answers, and both of them are loaded. Here's what you forgot:

• There is no reflection on America. The alleged parents of these children are personally liable for their welfare, and should be held accountable.

lol You're stupid if you believe the behavior of Homeland Security under the supervision of Donald Trump has no negative impact on our country.
When you protest you need to remove these things. You don't. Your politicians are frauds and liars. When it comes to police they never remove laws in the books when people protest and worse. They just let them go doing things to get it out of their system. To much money is made by fees, fines and other things with jail terms as a bonus. The ones who follow laws are the biggest suckers on the planet. And you are at war with them.

No what is deplorable are moronic shits who keep encouraging people in Central America to send their childern on this long and dangerous journey even though they know we don't have the space or resources to handle it. Endangering the lives of childern for a fucking election year talking point is about as deplorable as it gets.

What would you do if your child(ren) lived in poverty, and the drug cartel in your community recruited children as young as six to move drugs for them, and rewarded their work with food and candy.

You and the others who have judged the parents harshly have not waked in their shoes.

When you protest you need to remove these things. You don't. Your politicians are frauds and liars. When it comes to police they never remove laws in the books when people protest and worse. They just let them go doing things to get it out of their system. To much money is made by fees, fines and other things with jail terms as a bonus. The ones who follow laws are the biggest suckers on the planet. And you are at war with them.

'With ALL due respect, you're nuts.

What would you do if your child(ren) lived in poverty, and the drug cartel in your community recruited children as young as six to move drugs for them, and rewarded their work with food and candy.

You and the others who have judged the parents harshly have not waked in their shoes.
You and others who say come one come all no questions asked are not willing to put your money where your mouth is when you guys are ready to start footing the bill for these people and taking them in I will take your alleged concern for them seriously. What these people go through is terrible but we did not create the problem we can't fix their country and we can't take in every person from country that is in a horrible situation. I know hearing this is unpleasant but it is a reality and reality is not always pleasant.

No pics, same mag that claimed Spicer chews and swallows a bunch of Big Red every day before noon.
Pardon my skepticism.
What accusations or rumors about Democrats would you so easily blow off?

The classic ostrich defense. How do you know the earth isn't flat?

No pics, same mag that claimed Spicer chews and swallows a bunch of Big Red every day before noon.
Pardon my skepticism.

Many with info provided in such a sketchy manner. I tend to like to know the truth, is that a difficult concept for you to understand?

The media wasn't nearly as biased when I was growing up, and I've been taught how to gather information and make a decision for myself. :)

Pardon my skepticism.

Many with info provided in such a sketchy manner. I tend to like to know the truth, is that a difficult concept for you to understand?

The media wasn't nearly as biased when I was growing up, and I've been taught how to gather information and make a decision for myself. :)
Why was the IG not permitted to thoroughly tour the facilities in question?

You're probably closer to my age than many of the posters here. If so, you should understand the term 'cover up' because I lived through a massive one in the early 70s.

Pardon my skepticism.

You're probably closer to my age than many of the posters here. If so, you should understand the term 'cover up' because I lived through a massive one in the early 70s.

When did the IG try to tour those facilities? All I read about was some law professors and lawyers touring it with some doctors and translators.

Pardon my skepticism.

When did the IG try to tour those facilities? All I read about was some law professors and lawyers touring it with some doctors and translators.
Last week

Pardon my skepticism.

images

Just saying. :D

This is not a republican created crisis so claims about the appalling conditions followed with a litany of how evil the republicans are is inane bullshit (not to mention it idiotic false dilemma poll). The democrats are happily allowing this to continue as well because Trump would tout it as a win if they sent one more red cent to the border.

Pardon my skepticism.

images

This is not a republican created crisis so claims about the appalling conditions followed with a litany of how evil the republicans are is inane bullshit (not to mention it idiotic false dilemma poll). The democrats are happily allowing this to continue as well because Trump would tout it as a win if they sent one more red cent to the border.
Consider Trump has been president for two and a half years. Democrats took the house six months ago, and the Republicans still hold the senate.

How can you Republicans duck responsibility? Apparently for as long as you think you can fool people.

Pardon my skepticism.

images

Consider Trump has been president for two and a half years. Democrats took the house six months ago, and the Republicans still hold the senate.

How can you Republicans duck responsibility? Apparently for as long as you think you can fool people.
They are both responsible. Sorry if you are unable to handle that reality.

Pardon my skepticism.

images

They are both responsible. Sorry if you are unable to handle that reality.

How?

Forum List

Back