Deplorable

Do you think this treatment of children reflects poorly on America

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing that people here regard toddlers as criminals worthy of this treatment.

DrudgeCages.jpg

Obama has the kids shrink wrapped, easier to sell them to the traffickers.

Flashback: Obama Administration placed border children with human smugglers
More fake, and debunked repeatedly, news, Frank.

It's Trump's POLICY not a failure of an overwhelmed system.

Sucks to be you and de facto supporting child trafficking to repay Soros for the fare to El Norte

Trumpists: a group that supports abusing children for political purposes.

There is no other explanation for not treating children well. These people care more for unborn zygotes then they do for children already born and suffering.

I would not go so far.

But I will not be drawn into defending the actions of the parents or the lefties that encourage them to come.
What the right fails to recognize is that this current immigration issue isnt a "pull" problem, it is a "push" problem. They arent being drawn to the US, like the Mexican migrants coming for work, they are being pushed out of Honduras, Guatamala, El Salvador by drought, extreme poverty and violence. So a parent faced with with terrible choices chooses what they think will save their children and you all label them bad parents because they dont want their kids to starve ti death or swallowed by the endemic violence.

Then you have horrible filthy conditions the kids are being kept in under American detention.. Andwhat is the response?

Blame throwing. Not this is unacceptable, lets at keadt fix it for the moment...no. Not taking responsibility but blaming.

Trump administration owns all tbe policies at play. They can choose to improve conditions and have the direct power to do so but they would rathet use the suffering of children for political purposes. Again. And Again.

1. If it was a push problem as you claim, they would stop in Southern Mexico.

2. If we don't find the right people or causes to blame, then we can't actually address the cause of the problem.

3. It is your side that is using the suffering of children for political purposes.

I meant what I said. I said what I meant. Your desire to quibble is noted and rejected.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
Aren't we still waiting on the check from Mexico to clear?

Your support of unchecked, unlimited and unvetted flow of third worlders over our souther border is noted.

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.
As soon as the check from Mexico clears, which should be any day now, any day now, LOL.

What a bunch of gullible idiots you trump bootlickers
So shove your gullible shit back up your ass where you pulled it from.
It didn't come from my ass. It came from your messiah's mouth.

My "messiah? FUCK YOU.

Create policies aimed at keeping families intact. Consider alternatives to incarceration such as electronic surveillance.

Just saw an interview with one of the lawyers visiting the border facility - designed for 105 adult males, populated with north of 350 children, some of then toddlers. They are supposed to be there for just hours, and actually are for months in many cases.

According to her, the overwhelming majority have parents or relatives in the U.S., who would sponsor them. They could be released to them today, and could have been actually released long ago.

The conditions are actually more inhumane and more degrading than I have read so far.

The cost to the U.S. taxpayer for this detention is $776 per child. I mean, $776 per day, for children sleeping on concrete under aluminum blankets in a cage, fed the same canned food every day, defecating, sleeping and eating in the exact same cage, no education, no toys, no playground, nothing. That means, this facility alone generates more than a cool million in revenue every other day.

Concentration camps can be quite lucrative, it seems. No one should even consider thinking about how the criminal length of that "detention" has anything to do with money. And then, there are some soulless automatons applauding that atrocity.
isn't that what trump said? and congress sat on their dicks.

It just seems to me we have withdrawn from our own hemisphere and supporting democratic reforms in other countries while we engaged in reckless and elective regime changes that destabilized Europe, and Trump doesn't seem to be an improvement. But the situation is not all of his making. But his response in locking children in facilities without basic hygiene is hopefully illegal.
that's so much bullshit that your eyes are brown. they can go back home correct? get the fk out of my country that they illegally came into. fk them, every fking one of them.

The atrocities being committed by the Trump administration will be his highlighted legacy and a scar on America forever. Purposeful negligence and abuse against the most vulnerable who arrived on our doorstep needing help and assistance. Instead of help and assisrance, we offered them torture, abuse, and pain.
oh for fking sake.

I wish you stupid fks would learn the branches of government responsible for our laws. shit for brains, all congress has to do is update the legislation and end this shit. it's been fifty fking years and it sits with CONGRESS!!!! Wasn't obammy's responsibility either.

The atrocities being committed by the Trump administration will be his highlighted legacy and a scar on America forever. Purposeful negligence and abuse against the most vulnerable who arrived on our doorstep needing help and assistance. Instead of help and assisrance, we offered them torture, abuse, and pain.

They’re sub-human criminals. They deserve noting more than an immediate return to where they belong or a shallow grave... their choice.

It just seems to me we have withdrawn from our own hemisphere and supporting democratic reforms in other countries while we engaged in reckless and elective regime changes that destabilized Europe, and Trump doesn't seem to be an improvement. But the situation is not all of his making. But his response in locking children in facilities without basic hygiene is hopefully illegal.
that's so much bullshit that your eyes are brown. they can go back home correct? get the fk out of my country that they illegally came into. fk them, every fking one of them.
bendog we owe them shit

They’re sub-human criminals. They deserve noting more than an immediate return to where they belong or a shallow grave... their choice.
You sound like a very sick and disturbed person. Explain how you think murdering pre-school children is normal. Something is wrong with you.

You sound like a very sick and disturbed person. Explain how you think murdering pre-school children is normal. Something is wrong with you.
sick people are those who drag kids through a thousand miles of desert and abandon them. still trying to figure out how that is on trump or anyone in the US? When was it written we owe them something?

And it is you that is sick. you won't demand Congress fix the issue at the border. so it's you and congress who are the sick ones. fk very fking sick.

You sound like a very sick and disturbed person. Explain how you think murdering pre-school children is normal.

Crime needs to be penalized; severely; regardless of age, race, sex, etc... it’s the only way to maintain complete order and control in Society. Simple as that.

You sound like a very sick and disturbed person. Explain how you think murdering pre-school children is normal.

Crime needs to be penalized; severely; regardless of age, race, sex, etc... it’s the only way to maintain complete order and control in Society. Simple as that.
he gave you his views. he isn't for punishment.

Especially toddlers and pre-school kids. They don't even deserve soap, blankets, and beds or due process.

I certainly hope you're not an abortion supporter

Especially toddlers and pre-school kids. They don't even deserve soap, blankets, and beds or due process.

Simple as that once a criminal always a criminal. We allow too many criminals to continue their existence in this nation as it is now, never mind importing more of them.

Almost 300 migrant children have been removed from a border patrol facility in Texas after media reports of lawyers describing “appalling” and potentially dangerous conditions, Department of Homeland Security officials told NBC News.

Lawyers who recently visited two Texas facilities holding migrant children described seeing young children and teenagers not being able to shower for days or even weeks, inadequate food, flu outbreaks and prolonged periods of detention.

Yeah, Trump and his swamp creatures are deplorable, in fact they are evil and criminal.
They're overwhelmed. Finger in the dike didn't work and there is now a huge chunk of the dike missing but they've still only got a finger to stop it because they didn't think ahead and try to correct the problem with legislation before hand. The concrete thinking crowd could only think of a Wall. This is what happens when you put all your eggs (and not very smart ones) in one basket.

It’s so funny to hear liberal drivel that the main obligation of the border is to keep illegal “families” intact
It's even funnier to hear conservatives championing child abuse. Except it isnt really funny.

sick people are those who drag kids through a thousand miles of desert and abandon them. still trying to figure out how that is on trump or anyone in the US? When was it written we owe them something?

And it is you that is sick. you won't demand Congress fix the issue at the border. so it's you and congress who are the sick ones. fk very fking sick.
Liberals always blame the effect of bad decisions on others rather than admitting their very own actions are the cause of bad outcomes.

Forum List

Back