DePaul University To Offer "Queer Studies"

dilloduck said:
Maybe they are going to look for the cause ?
From what they said on the audio, they were studying the history of the movement. One (I think non-gay) student said he was taking the course to understand the complex world into which he was about to graduate. The voice of opposition called it "propaganda." Makes you wonder.

mom4 said:
From what they said on the audio, they were studying the history of the movement. One (I think non-gay) student said he was taking the course to understand the complex world into which he was about to graduate. The voice of opposition called it "propaganda." Makes you wonder.

What is complex about that?

mom4 said:
I don't think it's "simple," but people have been successfully treated.

for those who have been treated and responded great...for the rest..."Sorry Charlie" no special rights...No marriage...no special laws to make ya feel better...no rocket science here...IMO! :rolleyes:

archangel said:
for those who have been treated and responded great...for the rest..."Sorry Charlie" no special rights...No marriage...no special laws to make ya feel better...no rocket science here...IMO! :rolleyes:
Commemorative license plate holders?

archangel said:
who is tacky?...now being the question!
It was just a joke. I can explain it all the way out, if you want, but I promise you there's no hidden malice against you.

The ClayTaurus said:
It was just a joke. I can explain it all the way out, if you want, but I promise you there's no hidden malice against you.

I just want to hear what it is you are saying...please continue!

archangel said:
I just want to hear what it is you are saying...please continue!
archangel said:
no special rights...No marriage...no special laws to make ya feel better
I was just listing something completely trivial and tacky, as you made a long list about no special things for gays... does that make sense? Might not be your type of humor.

Might not be anyone's type of humor :laugh:

Abbey Normal said:
I think Clay was tossing out a joke consolation prize for non-converted gays.

Si'?
I figured you'd get it; have you ever seen House, Arch? It's the same kind of humor he uses.

Abbey Normal said:
I think Clay was tossing out a joke consolation prize for non-converted gays.

Si'?

por fa vor...cutie.....................

The ClayTaurus said:
I was just listing something completely trivial and tacky, as you made a long list about no special things for gays... does that make sense? Might not be your type of humor.

i took it as ........... i used to be gay but all i have is this licence plate trim

The ClayTaurus said:

since when did a sentence become a long list? ie: my post #25 :spank3:

Forum List

Back