DePaul University To Offer "Queer Studies"

Abbey Normal said:
Do all ex-gays drive Rx-8's?

:fifty: :gay: :D

abbey rules the cyber space of message boards...she figured it all out...gotta run for some dinner...but will check back in for the responses...LOL :D

archangel said:
since when did a sentence become a long list? ie: my post #25 :spank3:
Here's a story problem:
Q: If you board a train that leaves Phoenix at 6 PM, travelling at 65 miles an hour, and "A sense of humor" boards a train that leaves St. Louis at 7 PM travelling at 50 miles an hour, what time do the trains collide?

The ClayTaurus said:
Here's a story problem:
Q: If you board a train that leaves Phoenix at 6 PM, travelling at 65 miles an hour, and "A sense of humor" boards a train that leaves St. Louis at 7 PM travelling at 50 miles an hour, what time do the trains collide?

they don't.....

Abbey Normal said:
Smacks forehead! Obviously I should have minored in Queer Studies.

(ah, I love when a thread goes full circle).
Indeed. Life is merely iterative. Here we go again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I say there's nothing wrong with a Queer Studies class, but to allow it as a minor? Eh, I don't care, though I think your minor could be devoted to something more fun like Psychology or Philosophy or a second Language. I know that they offer the Queer Studies classes in Social Sciences in some colleges. In that situation, I think it'd be fine.

answered this nonsense in the 'Movie review thread' Grizzly man....sneaks out..back to checking the pasta pazoo....getting really hungry...can't wait till it sticks on the roof...'thatsa whena it is a dunna a' kinda lika RX8 drivers a ah'
:banana:

archangel said:
answered this nonsense in the 'Movie review thread' Grizzly man....sneaks out..back to checking the pasta pazoo....getting really hungry...can't wait till it sticks on the roof...'thatsa whena it is a dunna a' kinda lika RX8 drivers a ah'
:banana:
Why do you sneak around? Do you think we can't see you or something when you start threads with asterisks?

The ClayTaurus said:
Why do you sneak around? Do you think we can't see you or something when you start threads with asterisks?

just stole from shattered...this about her is cute and funny...now back to the checking the pasta...and yes even old farts can multi task from time to time...lol

Forum List

Back