Deny your faith...or fail?

So you claim that if she's adult enough to stand up for the rights guaranteed her by the US Constitution (such as freedom of religion), she doesn't deserve an education (that she's paying for), and yet you think we should give moonbats an education FOR FREE...

If she didn't like what that professor had to say, she shouldn't have taken his class.

you see, here's the thing. I'm not worried that some overprivilaged brat's feelings might get hurt.

I'm a lot more worried colleges won't do their jobs because they might hurt someone's feelings.

If she doesn't have the maturity to participate in college level course work, she shouldn't be in a college class.

So you claim that if she's adult enough to stand up for the rights guaranteed her by the US Constitution (such as freedom of religion), she doesn't deserve an education (that she's paying for), and yet you think we should give moonbats an education FOR FREE...

If she didn't like what that professor had to say, she shouldn't have taken his class.

you see, here's the thing. I'm not worried that some overprivilaged brat's feelings might get hurt.

I'm a lot more worried colleges won't do their jobs because they might hurt someone's feelings.

If she doesn't have the maturity to participate in college level course work, she shouldn't be in a college class.
No, the problem is that you think everyone should be forced to go by YOUR religious views, instead of having their Constitutional right to hold their own views respected...

Meaning that you think just like ISIS and the Taliban...

No wonder the Army put you out (if you're not flat out lying about your military service to begin with), since that view would be inconsistent with your oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

She got an A and failed to do what was required and plagiarized on top of it. No Christian persecution here. Here is the material, here are the questions, and now answer the questions related to the material and not how you feel about the material. Not to mention that this occurred in May.

This is the core of their response:

2015-10-003 Polk University.jpg

Legal gibberish, if this professor made these demands termination is in order

The Liberty Counsel has a flare for dramatics and a penchant for playing fast loose with the facts. Besides, they can't even prove their case which is why it appears all they have done is send a sharply worded letter to Polk State College. She got an 'A' for the class so it is going to be quite difficult to prove she was discriminated against for her religious beliefs.

Yepp.

She got an A and failed to do what was required and plagiarized on top of it. No Christian persecution here. Here is the material, here are the questions, and now answer the questions related to the material and not how you feel about the material. Not to mention that this occurred in May.

Some people like to bellyache for a long, long time. "We're being persecuted, the sky is falling, aaaaaah!!!"

Yeah, I smell a rat too. And with almost nothing at all to go on, that's the most likely scenario here.

Last edited:

Exactly. I was asked to take the opposite side of my views on a specific subject and write a speech about it in college and present it to the class. I was against said subject and had to write a speech convincing the other students that I was actually for it.

The student sounds like your typical Kim Davis, finding an opportunity to claim she has been victimized because she is Christian and has misinterpreted the assignment. The letter from the College seems to think there was no wrong doing.

Exactly. I was asked to take the opposite side of my views on a specific subject and write a speech about it in college and present it to the class. I was against said subject and had to write a speech convincing the other students that I was actually for it.

The student sounds like your typical Kim Davis, finding an opportunity to claim she has been victimized because she is Christian and has misinterpreted the assignment. The letter from the College seems to think there was no wrong doing.

We used to do this type thing in high school classes all the time. A few students would take the side and speak as if they were Stalin, or some carpetbagger, or a slave holder, other students the other side, and there would be a mock trial with each side 'testifying' and presenting its case and evidence.

It was make believe and even in high school everyone knows its make believe. WTF.

The Liberty Counsel has a flare for dramatics and a penchant for playing fast loose with the facts. Besides, they can't even prove their case which is why it appears all they have done is send a sharply worded letter to Polk State College. She got an 'A' for the class so it is going to be quite difficult to prove she was discriminated against for her religious beliefs.

Perhaps, but this fruitcake prof needs to be investigated.

Typical right wing strategy," I DISAGREE WITH WHAT WAS SAID, SO LET'S HAVE ANOTHER WITCH HUNT. IF WE LOOK LONG ENOUGH, I'M SURE WE CAN EVENTUALLY FIND SOME DIRT !!!"

Perhaps, but this fruitcake prof needs to be investigated.

Stalin would be proud of you, Comrade SassyLesbiAzz.
Because the commies were always denouncing the educated as well, and wanting "investigations"....

We used to do this type thing in high school classes all the time. A few students would take the side and speak as if they were Stalin, or some carpetbagger, or a slave holder, other students the other side, and there would be a mock trial with each side 'testifying' and presenting its case and evidence.

It was make believe and even in high school everyone knows its make believe. WTF.

The suspicion is that this young lady is probably indoctrinated with that weird 7 Hills / Dominionism theology that says that Christians are automatically superior to the rest of homo sapiens and charged by G-d to take control of us poor, poor, poor non-Christians, yadayadayada....

Common sense is absent in all of politics and political correctness ... The Muslim faith is the most violent religion in all of history.

Silly progressives will be the first targeted by the Muslim crosshairs after any takeover.

Go figure they are intolerant to the most tolerant(born again Christians) and tolerate to the most intolerant(death to infidel Muslims).

That movie idiocracy is very fitting to the progressive masses...

Common sense is absent in all of politics and political correctness ... The Muslim faith is the most violent religion in all of history.

Silly progressives will be the first targeted by the Muslim crosshairs after any takeover.

Go figure they are intolerant to the most tolerant(born again Christians) and tolerate to the most intolerant(death to infidel Muslims).

That movie idiocracy is very fitting to the progressive masses...

Interesting viewpoint.

However, it has nothing to do with the OP theme.

Did you take a wrong turn somewhere, or are you just ignorant?

Don't worry: ignorance can be cured with some good education.
Stupidity, however, is a life-sentence.

:D

It's all the same political correctness controls the country... Common sense need not apply.

Forum List

Back