Biden brags about his foreign policy skills

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden bragged that his foreign policy record is one of the best in U.S. history at a California fundraiser where rich donors paid $100,000 for a photo with the president.

The 80-year-old then bizarrely likened himself to the controversial veteran diplomat Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon's secretary of state, during his 34-minute speech.

'I'm going to say something outrageous. I think I know as much about American foreign policy as anybody living, including Dr. Kissinger,' he told a group of wealthy Democrats at the home of a leading venture capitalist.

Comment:
ummm...what has Biden done that was so great in foreign policy?
Did he do something great like move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?
Did he have a historically successful foreign policy like the Abraham Accords?
Was Biden's Iraq withdraw a great success?
Biden farted on Queen Camilla.
Biden left a stench in the Vatican.
How about Biden's China policy?
I think that Xi may have impregnated Antony Blinken.

Afghans cling to US Air Force plane as it takes off in Kabul

Joe Biden bragged that his foreign policy record is one of the best in U.S. history at a California fundraiser where rich donors paid $100,000 for a photo with the president.

The 80-year-old then bizarrely likened himself to the controversial veteran diplomat Henry Kissinger, Richard Nixon's secretary of state, during his 34-minute speech.

'I'm going to say something outrageous. I think I know as much about American foreign policy as anybody living, including Dr. Kissinger,' he told a group of wealthy Democrats at the home of a leading venture capitalist.

Comment:
ummm...what has Biden done that was so great in foreign policy?
Did he do something great like move the American embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?
Did he have a historically successful foreign policy like the Abraham Accords?
Was Biden's Iraq withdraw a great success?
Biden farted on Queen Camilla.
Biden left a stench in the Vatican.
How about Biden's China policy?
I think that Xi may have impregnated Antony Blinken.
When Pelosi went to Taiwan and China protested, Joe sent her anyway. Trump’s the one always glad handing dictators.

Forum List

Back