Bide Declares He Is 'Very Proud' Of His Son After Hunter Agrees To Plead Guilty / Is Convicted

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:
How many times are you going to find bait for your disdain of a Father saying he's proud of his son. I guess you expect Joe to bag on his son so you can bitch when he doesn't?

What a proud day for Joe Biden ... like father like son .... except Joe hasn't been prosecuted for his crimes YET.

Pathetic snowflake, troll, and bot 'Trump whatabout-ism' in 3 .... 2 .... 1 ....

Hunter will have to do hard time doing a public service of some kind, probably at a crack house with crack whores and a camera.

That would be my guess

:auiqs.jpg:

What a proud day for Joe Biden ... like father like son .... except Joe hasn't been prosecuted for his crimes YET.

Pathetic snowflake, troll, and bot 'Trump whatabout-ism' in 3 .... 2 .... 1 ....

I wonder if Hunter would even have been charged if he wasn't Joe's kid.

He took responsibility for his actions, something we’d like to see Trump do.

Last edited:
He took responsibility for his actions, something we’d like to see Trump do:
MyKilo_jpeg-2858077.JPG

That felon is the smartest guy Joe knows.

LOL

The reality is that Biden is the closest you can get to a zombie. He suffered two brain embolisms and allegedly pronounced dead on one occasion. Anything he says is scripted by a gigantic unelected phantom staff.

Biden has repeatedly said he is proud that Hunter has cleaned up his act.
Settling these charges helps him move on
Shouldn't Biden clean his act up first to set some kind of example for his son?

he’s proud he was able to keep his tax cheat son out of prison

this is what a third world dictatorship looks like…the xidens look more and more like saddams family daily

He took responsibility for his actions, something we’d like to see Trump do:

'Took Responsibility'

Plea guilty or get jail time.

Plea guilty to these 'distraction' charges or risk getting f*ed later for your really big / serious crimes.

Yeah, what a guy.

:lol:

How many times are you going to find bait for your disdain of a Father saying he's proud of his son. I guess you expect Joe to bag on his son so you can bitch when he doesn't?
There are many fathers with sons who did little compared to Joe's son and are paying the price for it. Let the nation die.

Forum List

Back