Dem's To Welsh on Trump DACA Compromise

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Sep 7, 2014
Trump's Army
I TOLD YOU SO, I'm watching the news today and there's this liberal puke scheming how they can screw over president Trump. They want to negotiate a trade with Trump, DACA and a path to citizenship for the border wall.

Then in the same breath the liberal puke says we can delay building the border wall for years with lawsuits. Does that sound like their side plans to negotiate in good faith???

Welsh: English stereotype of the Welsh peoples as unreliable oath-breakers.

Why should president Trump even negotiate a deal on DACA? Simply let is expire. It is an Obama EO and is not a law.

Force Congress to fund The Wall first and then have an agreement with The President that after he is assured that The Wall funding is in place and cannot be delayed or canceled, he will do something about DACA.

Why should president Trump even negotiate a deal on DACA. Simply let is expire. It is an Obama EO and is not a law.

My point is that Dem's plan to Welsh on any Trump compromise so why work with them at all. Lets remember Dem's played this game for decades, in compromise legislation they get what they want up front, with the GOP to get what they want later. Then later arrives and Dem's Welsh on the deal.

Why should president Trump even negotiate a deal on DACA. Simply let is expire. It is an Obama EO and is not a law.

My point is that Dem's plan to Welsh on any Trump compromise so why work with them at all. Lets remember Dem's played this game for decades, in compromise legislation they get what they want up front, with the GOP to get what they want later. Then later arrives and Dem's Welsh on the deal.

Sidebar: It's welch, not welsh.

Sidebar: It's welch, not welsh.

Welsh is modern slang for liberal puke.

I TOLD YOU SO, I'm watching the news today and there's this liberal puke scheming how they can screw over president Trump. They want to negotiate a trade with Trump, DACA and a path to citizenship for the border wall.

Then in the same breath the liberal puke says we can delay building the border wall for years with lawsuits. Does that sound like their side plans to negotiate in good faith???

If I was a Democrat right now I'd tell Republicans to go pound sand. Why do you believe the Democrats want to negotiate at all with Republicans? Both parties have vastly differing agendas.

If I was a Democrat right now I'd tell Republicans to go pound sand. Why do you believe the Democrats want to negotiate at all with Republicans? Both parties have vastly differing agendas.

Dem's don't, they want to lie and screw the GOP over by not holding up their end of the bargain.

Dem's don't, they want to lie and screw the GOP over by not holding up their end of the bargain.

Trump will make sure any negotiated matters are upfront.

It’s “WELCH”, you imbecile.

welch - Wiktionary

Trump already WELCHED on the deal he made with Pelosi and Schumer on DACA and the border wall.

They agreed to this a year ago and Stephen Miller put the kibosh on it. Trump backed away.

welch - Wiktionary

Trump already WELCHED on the deal he made with Pelosi and Schumer on DACA and the border wall.

They agreed to this a year ago and Stephen Miller put the kibosh on it. Trump backed away.

Welsh is the slang spelling for puke liberals. :itsok: Now that I have mocked your retarded deflection, yeah there's nothing more to say.

Schumer agreed in 2017 for Daca protection in exchange for more border protection.

But video of a big beautiful wall helps Trump. And video of Kristen Neilsen in body armor supervising Daca people being herded onto planes for deportation helps dems.

welch - Wiktionary

Welsh is the slang spelling for puke liberals. :itsok: Now that I have mocked your retarded deflection, yeah there's nothing more to say.
alternative facts. LOL

Well, it is true that since the Freedom Caucus now lacks the power to prevent both the House and Senate passing a bill allowing all DACA people permanent residency and citizenship there could be a deal, where when the Freedom Caucus could veto any legislation before Tues.

And walls at least in some places aren't a crazy idea. Any place where there's an urban area or roadway ... block it off and force illegal immigrants farther away from access to quickly getting into groups where they cannot be differentiated from people legally here. Round em up with drones and humves, ID them to prevent them ever gaining legal status, and toss em back over the Rio Grande.

Eminent Domain and simple geography will make a total wall impossible. And Trump wouldn't live to see whatever could be built. But if both sides wanted to get something done ......

I wouldn't hold my breath.

Link for this bull shit please..

I'm curious whether the "liberal puke" is anybody even remotely in a position connected with any future negotiation? If it is a congressman I'd have concern. If it is one of those talking heads they put on TV, then that's pretty much the reason I don't rely on the boob tube for news.

We dont need a border wall anyway. Drumpf just wants a monument with his name on it.

Forum List

Back