Trump announces he plans to cuck out on immigration, will give DACA road to citizenship with EO

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.

Is there someone that can actually understand what exactly he is saying?

Go ahead, and you WILL lose the election because his base won't stand for this shit. I was actually back on board for voting for him simply because of all the riots and looting but this will completely take me off the board for supporting him in November.
It is a shame you dont understand the 3 dimensional chess game that President Trump is playing with the Democrats who think it is a checkers game. DACA is an issue for the left to use against the President and the Latino vote, because they can point to the president and say "He doesnt like Latinos , because see he wants to punish children who didnt have a choice in being here". Now with DACA being taken off the table, the liberals lose the Latino vote....The young Latinos will know it was President Trump that kept them here, not the Democrats, so all 600,000 of them most likely will vote for Trump.

This will force Congress to actually make a law about DACA...Again what President Trump has been trying to get Congress to do...

It is a shame you dont understand the 3 dimensional chess game that President Trump is playing with the Democrats who think it is a checkers game. DACA is an issue for the left to use against the President and the Latino vote, because they can point to the president and say "He doesnt like Latinos , because see he wants to punish children who didnt have a choice in being here". Now with DACA being taken off the table, the liberals lose the Latino vote....The young Latinos will know it was President Trump that kept them here, not the Democrats, so all 600,000 of them most likely will vote for Trump.

This will force Congress to actually make a law about DACA...Again what President Trump has been trying to get Congress to do...
The he should end it AGAIN and after the SC rules its legal then the leftists can try passing something AND Trump would have the leverage

It really depends on what that "road" is. Perhaps it'll be "go to Mexico and wait in line like everyone else".
I doubt it'll be that, but, TBH, I don't mind a difficult path to citizenship for those brought here as infants and who've never known another home. It's not as if they chose to break our laws coming here like their parents did. No chain citizenship for the parents.

The he should end it AGAIN and after the SC rules its legal then the leftists can try passing something AND Trump would have the leverage
No, he needs to get Congress off their ass and actually make a law for DACA, he is forcing their hand...

It really depends on what that "road" is. Perhaps it'll be "go to Mexico and wait in line like everyone else".
I doubt it'll be that, but, TBH, I don't mind a difficult path to citizenship for those brought here as infants and who've never known another home. It's not as if they chose to break our laws coming here like their parents did. No chain citizenship for the parents.
This is the nightmare the Democrats are afraid of..

If he does ..even I won’t vote
He will guarantee a loss

Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.

Think about what you’re whining over. You’re whining over immigrants who came here as children, pay taxes, and contribute to society. You’re so butthurt over them technically coming here illegally that you are completely removing the humanity from the equation. I mean if you’re so concerned about the “rule of law”, then you’re a hypocrite because YOU have the broken the law like anyone else.
I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!

I don't have humanity especially for hundreds of thousands of invaders who will swing elections to the anti white party even sooner than expected. I care about about 10-15 people. Myself,my wife, my 5 kids, my aunt and my 3 nieces. THAT'S IT!
That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.

That doesn’t change the fact that you’re a hypocrite. You’ve broken the law before but your justification for being against this is because of the rule of law. It’s stupid.
Nope it's not because they are here against the law, it's because I don't want nonwhite SHIT in my country. PERIOD.

He will guarantee a loss
So what you are saying is that with the Wall going UP and the influx of diseased illegal aliens, that 600,000 upstanding Hispanic Graduates who want to work hard and provide a life for their wives and husbands(Us citizens) should not be given a chance to prove themselves, while mobs of stupid moronic liberals burn cities and murder each other? You need a cup of Libertarian/Conservatism tea....

He will guarantee a loss
So what you are saying is that with the Wall going UP and the influx of diseased illegal aliens, that 600,000 upstanding Hispanic Graduates who want to work hard and provide a life for their wives and husbands(Us citizens) should not be given a chance to prove themselves, while mobs of stupid moronic liberals burn cities and murder each other? You need a cup of Libertarian/Conservatism tea....
Hummm
Upstanding lol
The ones with a solid work history and no criminal record should stay only

Forum List

Back