Dem's To Welsh on Trump DACA Compromise

I TOLD YOU SO, I'm watching the news today and there's this liberal puke scheming how they can screw over president Trump. They want to negotiate a trade with Trump, DACA and a path to citizenship for the border wall.

Then in the same breath the liberal puke says we can delay building the border wall for years with lawsuits. Does that sound like their side plans to negotiate in good faith???

Welsh: English stereotype of the Welsh peoples as unreliable oath-breakers.

Link for this bull shit please..

I see you prejudged as BS, hence you really don't matter.

I TOLD YOU SO, I'm watching the news today and there's this liberal puke scheming how they can screw over president Trump. They want to negotiate a trade with Trump, DACA and a path to citizenship for the border wall.

Then in the same breath the liberal puke says we can delay building the border wall for years with lawsuits. Does that sound like their side plans to negotiate in good faith???

We dont need a border wall anyway. Drumpf just wants a monument with his name on it.

Millions of Americans and the president disagrees with you.

We dont need a border wall anyway. Drumpf just wants a monument with his name on it.

Fuck Drumpf. I dont care what he disagrees with. Anyone that thinks the wall is a good idea is an inbred idiot.

Fuck Drumpf. I dont care what he disagrees with. Anyone that thinks the wall is a good idea is an inbred idiot.

Too bad you lost the presidential election, suck it.

My president won two terms. You were sucking it when Obama was there. :rolleyes:

Why should president Trump even negotiate a deal on DACA. Simply let is expire. It is an Obama EO and is not a law.

My point is that Dem's plan to Welsh on any Trump compromise so why work with them at all. Lets remember Dem's played this game for decades, in compromise legislation they get what they want up front, with the GOP to get what they want later. Then later arrives and Dem's Welsh on the deal.

Sidebar: It's welch, not welsh.

Welsh is modern slang for liberal puke.
Yeah... No it isn't.

Just ignore this racist....he stated he wanted to Kavanaugh to be framed

My president won two terms. You were sucking it when Obama was there. :rolleyes:
yeah he was horrible, but was sucked off by the media day in and day out

Id rather not ignore you because you are a racist. Youre also prone to mendacious propaganda. I said I wanted Drumpf to be framed.

Id rather not ignore you because you are a racist. Youre also prone to mendacious propaganda. I said I wanted Drumpf to be framed.
Oh that's so much better......you would think minorities would be against framing people.....I guess you can't be objective ever........sad but you do play the stereotype.

Oh that's so much better......you would think minorities would be against framing people.....I guess you can't be objective ever........sad but you do play the stereotype.
Not sure I know what you mean by better? That would imply I care about what someone thinks about it no?

Forum List

Back