Dems,..The Lost Compassion War

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The Children..What about the children...?

If babies survive the liberal compassionate "A-Bomb" (abortion) and survive what do they have to look forward too? National debt, health care rationing, high taxes, unemployed parents, socialized country. Democrats aren't showing much compassion for the little ones.

If babies survive the liberal compassionate "A-Bomb" (abortion) and survive what do they have to look forward too? National debt, health care rationing, high taxes, unemployed parents, socialized country. Democrats aren't showing much compassion for the little ones.

Its not just the dems that got the US in this mess. Its been happening for years under both partys. All the pols in DC are whores for Wall Street. How else do you think that Bernie Madoff bragged that he was going to be the head of the SEC?? The GOP passed the American Jobs Creation Act which gave massive tax breaks to move US factories overseas. The dems under Clinton passed the Low-income housing initiative that setup this financial crisis via Fannie, Freddie and Countrywide under Mozillo.
Then Bush passed the pharma entitlement and started two wars.
Now moronic Obama is doing everything possible to sink the US economy. If C+T and UHC pass the dollar will be worth less than the peso. They are already sending money from Mexico to their poor US relatives. Next we'll be sneaking into Mexico to find work.

Its not just the dems that got the US in this mess. Its been happening for years under both partys. All the pols in DC are whores for Wall Street. How else do you think that Bernie Madoff bragged that he was going to be the head of the SEC?? The GOP passed the American Jobs Creation Act which gave massive tax breaks to move US factories overseas. The dems under Clinton passed the Low-income housing initiative that setup this financial crisis via Fannie, Freddie and Countrywide under Mozillo.
Then Bush passed the pharma entitlement and started two wars.
Now moronic Obama is doing everything possible to sink the US economy. If C+T and UHC pass the dollar will be worth less than the peso. They are already sending money from Mexico to their poor US relatives. Next we'll be sneaking into Mexico to find work.

Great post , I'll rep soon as I can, I'm out

More babies were aborted under President Bush than President Obama.

I didn't see Bush do a single thing to end the practice

More babies were aborted under President Bush than President Obama.

I didn't see Bush do a single thing to end the practice

I really hope you didn't mean to make that obviously silly comparison.

What people don't understand about so called progressives is that they ( so called progressives) do not care about people.

Progressives are convinced that they know better than you how you should live your life and they are ready to enforce their beliefs via draconian laws and confiscatory taxes. After all, you can't be trusted to make your own decisions.

You shouldn't be allowed to drink soda if you don't pay a tax.
You shouldn't be allowed to eat trans fats
You shouldn't be allowed to smoke
You shouldn't be allowed to keep more of the money you earn and spend or save it as you see fit
You should be grateful the government will take an ever larger percentage of your money away from you because you can't be trusted to do the "right" things with it. You might save or invest it rather than allow those less fortunate than you to spend it so they can be equal to you.

Makes me want to fucking puke.

Forum List

Back