Dems.....STOP giving Trump "ammunition" about ICE

Um... correct me if I’m wrong and I’ve no doubt you’ll chastise me for even suggesting this bc of your blatant close-mindedness and superiority complex, but it seems as if you’re saying, “the Dems should stop their anti-ICE rhetoric bc it makes people believe they want open borders and to eliminate law enforcement’s authority over illegal immigrants,” is really no different from saying, “people need to stop calling water wet bc it makes people believe they need towels to dry their skin.”

No, moron......ALL that I am stating is that THREE dem senators are calling for the dismantling of ICE.......Now since 3 is what you idiots consider the entire party, I could bring up a few so-called RINOs to counter your fucked up math.

Uh... you’re the one making a big deal that just 3 THREE senators are advocating for abolishing ICE. Seems to me you believe these 3 THREE hold a great deal of power since you’re so concerned over their rhetoric. Contradicting much?

Well, they haven't begun gassing folks yet

So on your planet, ICE will start gassing folks.

iu

Please run with that. Run with that hard. This is a winning election strategy. Hordes--HORDES I tell you of conservatives will instantly embrace open borders, importation of MS-13 gangsters and lawlessness. They will turn against supporting ICE agents and all LEOs once it's made clear we're about to start gassing people.

The genius of this strategy is that it is soooooo believable. I mean, who wouldn't believe we're about to start gassing people?

Uh... you’re the one making a big deal that just 3 THREE senators are advocating for abolishing ICE. Seems to me you believe these 3 THREE hold a great deal of power since you’re so concerned over their rhetoric. Contradicting much?

NO, nitwit......Its YOUR idiot-in-chief who is making "a big deal" out of the issue since the idiot-in-chief must have little else to worry his orange head about.

Trump on Democrats calling to abolish ICE: "I love that issue" - CBS ...

Trump predicts electoral doom for Democrats with 'abolish ICE' push ...

EVEN when I criticize SOME democrats, you Trump Ass Kissers and cult members cannot accept the issue and fall back to blaming Obama, etc...........LOL..........
This is why Trump "wisely" once stated:

upload_2018-7-2_11-14-2.png

EVEN when I criticize SOME democrats

How has ICE outdone the Gestapo? Where are the gas chambers?

When cornered on this BS Gestapo comparison, you backpedal and retort with this even more bizarre position:

Well, they haven't begun gassing folks yet

See how it's so hard to take you seriously?

Dems.....STOP giving Trump "ammunition" about ICE

Maybe we should start calling you "Ammo Boy".

You're giving out ammunition by the trainload.

Given what the majority of Americans and virtually the entire world population thinks about the idiot occupying the oval office, it should be a rather easy task to bash the heck out of his lies, flip-flops and corruption.

Instead, some democrats manage to give this charlatan ridiculous talking points. The campaign to "abolish ICE" is a perfect example.

Yes, many of us know that some of ICE's methods would make the Gestapo blush, BUT to call for its abolishing just feeds into Trump's demagoguery that Dems. are for open borders and anti law-enforcement which feeds into the biases and ignorance that is the basis of Trump cult members.

There are many, many issues to slam the moron-in-chief (issues that he himself spews on a daily basis,) BUT giving him talking points to rally his horde of sycophants should NOT be one of them.

The DNC NEEDS much better leadership.....

Tissue?

Trump keeps winning, you must be so butthurt.

it helps with your delusions.

Delusions. Says the guy who states ICE methods are worse than Gestapo gas chambers.

The NAZI's enforcement arm, the Gestapo killed more than 6 million Jews and their methods are inferior to ICE?

Tell us again about your delusions. How many illegal immigrants have been gassed in ICE gas chambers? The number has to be more than 6 million to make the Gestapo blush.

Last edited:
Delusions. Says the guy who states ICE methods are worse than Gestapo gas chambers.

No, Mr. Fuckhead, I NEVER stated that ICE's "....methods are worse than Gestapo gas chambers."........Your fucking half brain arrived at that "conclusion".......

DO NOT breed more idiots like you into this planet.....LOL

Every poll is showing that Only 10-15% of Americans believe ICE should be reigned in or eliminated
This is another Freddie Grey/Mike Brown faked story. That is, trying to sell that most of America is up in arms or needs to be made that way.
Libbies-you are just running out of lies to peddle and falsehoods to create

Given what the majority of Americans and virtually the entire world population thinks about the idiot occupying the oval office, it should be a rather easy task to bash the heck out of his lies, flip-flops and corruption.

Instead, some democrats manage to give this charlatan ridiculous talking points. The campaign to "abolish ICE" is a perfect example.

Yes, many of us know that some of ICE's methods would make the Gestapo blush, BUT to call for its abolishing just feeds into Trump's demagoguery that Dems. are for open borders and anti law-enforcement which feeds into the biases and ignorance that is the basis of Trump cult members.

There are many, many issues to slam the moron-in-chief (issues that he himself spews on a daily basis,) BUT giving him talking points to rally his horde of sycophants should NOT be one of them.

Yes they don't seem to learn do they. The problem is Democrats are far more independent in their own party than Republicans ever will be. Republicans are like zombies and the party tells them who to eat. Every now and then one or two of them breaks away for a moment, but for the vast majority they toe the line without question. And they all carp the same messaging regardless of what is right or wrong or if they have differeing viewpoints. Democrats go their own way and speak their minds far more often even if it doesn't help the party.

And at the moment they NEED to be united and push all these issues that yes are important but must be put on the back burner until the election is over. Republicans have no rules, they will take any morsel, and shred of a word someone said and all of them in cacophony will gin it up into the worst thing that has ever happened anywhere at any time.

Democrats needs to be a lot more savvy about the lowlifes they are up against. They have to stop expecting Republicans to act like Americans because Republicans have given up on that idea.

Yes they don't seem to learn do they. The problem is Democrats are far more independent in their own party than Republicans ever will be. Republicans are like zombies and the party tells them who to eat. Every now and then one or two of them breaks away for a moment, but for the vast majority they toe the line without question. And they all carp the same messaging regardless of what is right or wrong or if they have differeing viewpoints. Democrats go their own way and speak their minds far more often even if it doesn't help the party.

And at the moment they NEED to be united and push all these issues that yes are important but must be put on the back burner until the election is over. Republicans have no rules, they will take any morsel, and shred of a word someone said and all of them in cacophony will gin it up into the worst thing that has ever happened anywhere at any time.

Democrats needs to be a lot more savvy about the lowlifes they are up against. They have to stop expecting Republicans to act like Americans because Republicans have given up on that idea.

finally someone gets the intent of the O/P.....

Something that is BEYOND Trump Cult members...lol

upload_2018-7-2_17-33-20.png

Trump making America great but libs want America to be meager and government dependent

Forum List

Back