Dems sand a different tune about Bill Clinton impeachment (video)

Just look at these pieces of human trash.

What hypocrites.

And the senate dems worked with Clinton's lawyers, like McConnell is with Trump. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bill Clinton committed a felony.

Did you even watch what they said? They said you can’t overturn an election via impeachment.

Nader, Pelosi, Biden, Waters....all hypocrites.

What hypocrites.

And the senate dems worked with Clinton's lawyers, like McConnell is with Trump. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Did you even watch what they said? They said you can’t overturn an election via impeachment.

Oh yes and I agree the dems are two faced. What I was pointing out is that the senate dems worked with Clintons' s lawyers and bragged about it and now they are hammering Trump and McConnel for doing the same thing.

Russia? No....obstruction! No.....Bribery? No.....abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

No crimes.

Fucking gutless pukes.

What hypocrites.

Oh yes and I agree the dems are two faced. What I was pointing out is that the senate dems worked with Clintons' s lawyers and bragged about it and now they are hammering Trump and McConnel for doing the same thing.

Ok, gotcha. Point taken.

So many of our elected officials are so utterly full of shit.

Do they know video existed in 1998, or are they confident the media will run interference for them?

Wow, hypocrisy from a politician....who has ever heard of such a thing

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Lindsey Graham.

Wow, hypocrisy from a politician....who has ever heard of such a thing

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Lindsey Graham.

Blah. Blah Blah

You just want Trump out because you disagree with him politically.

If you truly cared about the honor of the office, you would have advocated for Obama’s impeachment for Fast and Furious and spying and starting illegal wars and not enforcing the border.

Don’t be disingenuous.

Blah. Blah Blah

You just want Trump out because you disagree with him politically.

If you truly cared about the honor of the office, you would have advocated for Obama’s impeachment for Fast and Furious and spying and starting illegal wars and not enforcing the border.

Don’t be disingenuous.

I am against the impeachment, have been from day one. Said so like 100 times on here.

I just find partisan sheep like you that pretend to be all freaked out by hypocrisy from politicians funny as hell since you ignore it from your the members of your beloved party.

Both sides were singing a different tune with Clinton...but you only care about one

Dimms are complete hypocrites and this video shows it.

Anyone who thinks this impeachment was anything but a farce is pretty dumb.

Forum List

Back