Unrigging Our Elections

Republicans are Antifa???

You don't know what the word means. Desantis comes pretty close to be an aspiring Fascist
I see the people you support doing fascist things. Mandates, political arrests, spying on citizens, and censoring news. That is the reality. pinhead.

Probably Daddy Bush, and they wanted to ride him out on a rail, even though he fought and won a war that needed fighting with very low ally casualties (most of those not combat related), a difinitive goal, getting the troops out when accomplish, with no mission creep, but was dispised because he wanted to pay for the war he'd won, using taxes. Go Figure. I voted for him twice.

The fraud is committed well before the ballots are printed when the owners of the corrupt duopoly decide who they will let you vote for.
:auiqs.jpg:

So, you've never been a member of a party (as opposed to voting and registering)? :auiqs.jpg:

local and state party members get to decide who runs and gets supprt early on. Some people are involved all year round, every year. Unlike dopes like you that only maybe show up on election day

Tell me who would you rather be

The guy on a ballot or the guy who controlled who was on the ballot.

Do you really think our latest crop of politicians is really the best we can do?

If you do then you must think Americans are fucking stupid.
Party members decide who gets on a ballot -- of their party during primaries.

You're so ignorant it's puzzling how you get through life. Party members meet all over the nation, in city/town, county, and state caucuses fighting over which candidate early on gets the endorsement. The people decide. The people who are actively involved in party politics, nit dopey people like you who show up only on election day.

Party members decide who gets on a ballot -- of their party during primaries.

You're so ignorant it's puzzling how you get through life. Party members meet all over the nation, in city/town, county, and state caucuses fighting over which candidate early on gets the endorsement. The people decide. The people who are actively involved in party politics, nit dopey people like you who show up only on election day.

And you actually believe that.

No. I actually know it to be true, having been elected to a City Democratic Committee, and having spent countless hours at city, county, and state gatherings listening to and being appealed to by people wanting to represent the party.

It's how it works.

you just sit outside making shit up.
Did you help with the massive fraud in 2020? I bet you did.

Forum List

Back