Unrigging Our Elections

Tell it to the Judge. Oh wait! You people tried that in multiple courts. And got thrown out and laughed at.

never mind
Do you realize those excuses do not change what happened. The government is corrupt and this expected when the coverup has failed. Failed so badly they keep bringing it up.

No. I actually know it to be true, having been elected to a City Democratic Committee, and having spent countless hours at city, county, and state gatherings listening to and being appealed to by people wanting to represent the party.

It's how it works.

you just sit outside making shit up.

Local and federal elections are not the same animals

I am voting no matter what. Make the laws strict as banana split. I am voting. Make me show an ID. Make me recite the pledge of allegiance. Make me wait in line on election day. I am voting and nobody can stop me. Every voter feels the same way. So making the laws strict as hell doesn't stop anybody from voting. They are voting no matter what. Now cheating? Yeah. You need lax laws for that.

Do you want cheating or voting?

If you want voting then make the laws strict. If you want cheating then make the laws more lenient. It is easy peasy lemon squeezy.

So basically, are you a fucking disgusting filthy rotten horrible sack of shit that deserves to be shot in the head 500 times or do you love your country? It is easy to tell who is who.

Local and federal elections are not the same animals
True, but what they share is that the party faithful, those who sit on local, county, and state committees get a say in who gets on a ticket with early support and financing.

Even Bernie Sander's campaign was managed and run by loyal Democrats. He lost bigly. Hillary killed him vote wise.

Last edited:
I am voting no matter what. Make the laws strict as banana split. I am voting. Make me show an ID. Make me recite the pledge of allegiance. Make me wait in line on election day. I am voting and nobody can stop me. Every voter feels the same way. So making the laws strict as hell doesn't stop anybody from voting. They are voting no matter what. Now cheating? Yeah. You need lax laws for that.

Do you want cheating or voting?

If you want voting then make the laws strict. If you want cheating then make the laws more lenient. It is easy peasy lemon squeezy.

So basically, are you a fucking disgusting filthy rotten horrible sack of shit that deserves to be shot in the head 500 times or do you love your country? It is easy to tell who is who.
People like you should be bared from voting or even being on the web. You're not voting?

Forum List

Back