Unrigging Our Elections

Really? then why are there federal election laws if there are no federal elections?

You're lost on the concepts. Voting and election laws | USAGov

Wikipedia could help you with a primer: "All elections—federal, state, and local—are administered by the individual states, with many aspects of the system's operations delegated to the county or local level. Under federal law, the general elections of the president and Congress occur on Election Day, the Tuesday after the first Monday of November."

you're not very good at this. why don't you sit it out for a while and observe how adults post?

Honestly. People that have opinions will vote no matter what. You can't stop them. I believe that. If your state required a voter ID to vote, would you stay home on election day? If you had to wait in line 4 hours to vote, would you stay home? I highly doubt it. Only you know the truth. Would you vote if I made it hard for you or would you give up? You know the truth. I can only guess and my guess is that you would vote no matter how hard it is. So just ask yourself. Don't worry about me.

Forum List

Back