Democrats War on God.

This topic obviously disturbs the moderator on duty. Too bad. Grow up.
why ignore what is being said to you? your OP is complete bullshit and a mod called you on it
It's "complete bullshit" because democrats don't like being exposed for the commies that they are. The mod exposed their political bias by taking my thread personally. Tough. Grow up.

OP is backwards. The republicans are trying to push god into schools, Democrats are defending our tradition of separating church and state.

Yeah, we wouldn’t dare want these fucked up and twisted LefTard kids to be touched or influenced by a little biblical morality would we?
Democrats have no problem with bibles in prisons. Perhaps if the people in prison had been taught some personal responsibility and morals as children, they would have not made the mistakes that landed them in prison.

why ignore what is being said to you? your OP is complete bullshit and a mod called you on it
It's "complete bullshit" because democrats don't like being exposed for the commies that they are. The mod exposed their political bias by taking my thread personally. Tough. Grow up.
a real conservative would not want schools programing their kids fairytales.

it has already been said here that that's the parents job

I love it when a Democrat tells conservatives what they believe. Why don't you explain the bible to me while you're at it. I'm enthralled by your intelligence.

I love it when a Democrat tells conservatives what they believe. Why don't you explain the bible to me while you're at it. I'm enthralled by your intelligence.
what makes you think I'm a democrat? what have democrats done for the people in the past 40 years?

you got sent down here because you OP is full of shit. take off your shoes, have a beer, and read some of the other threads down here in the fz. you may actually grow a sense of humor

OP is backwards. The republicans are trying to push god into schools, Democrats are defending our tradition of separating church and state.
Democrats are defending our tradition of separating church and state.

Is that a Constitutional right?
Generally considered to be part of the first amendment though not written out in that form:. "Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

Separation of church and state in the United States - Wikipedia

It's not that hard dude.

Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson
In a private letter to the Danbury Baptists.

It was not an edict,
it was not an Executive Order,
it was not a Proclamation.

and NOT Constitutional
Gotta read the whole post son.

Generally considered to be part of the first amendment though not written out in that form:. "Separation of church and state" is paraphrased from Thomas Jefferson and used by others in expressing an understanding of the intent and function of the Establishment Clause and Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States which reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."

It's not that hard dude.

It was not an edict,

and NOT Constitutional

I did.

It's not that hard dude.

It was not an edict,

and NOT Constitutional

I did.
Then you need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

what makes you think I'm a democrat? what have democrats done for the people in the past 40 years?

you got sent down here because you OP is full of shit. take off your shoes, have a beer, and read some of the other threads down here in the fz. you may actually grow a sense of humor
Communist?

It's not that hard dude.

The Anabaptists were the ones who convinced Jefferson that the state should have no authority over religion.

There is no *right* to separation of church and state. You have the human right to worship according to your conscience. Our constitution protects that right.

Not the right of teachers to teach children that there is no God, that God has nothing to do with our creation. There is no right of teachers to punish children for praying in class. School adminisitrators certainly do not have the right nor the authority to tell school district employees that they may not utter the word *God* or dare to acknowledge their own faith or discuss it in school.

The left deliberately twists the first amendment, as they twist everything in the Constitution. The only "separation" of church and state is to keep the state out of our religious freedom, not to keep religious freedom out of our institutions or even education. That's why the Department of indoctrination should be abolished. There is no constitutional requirement for a department of Education. Let the people in the local communities educate their children.

Looks like I had the corrupt moderator today. There's always at least one.

Communist?
what does it matter? I'm the one welcoming you to the fz, a little less bullshit and a lot more fun than your hate bait

Communist?
what does it matter? I'm the one welcoming you to the fz, a little less bullshit and a lot more fun than your hate bait
Must be good bait. It hooked you.

Communist?
I like seeing noobs in the fz.

who hooked who?

Antifa dipwad breaks into, vandalizes Mormon temple..

UPDATED: Man breaks into, vandalizes St. George LDS Temple; temple worker describes incident

Oh and look, he's also a druggie and a drunk. Someone likes to bail his worthless ass out:

"Logan's prior criminal history in Utah includes a February guilty plea for drinking alcohol or having an open container in a vehicle, state court records show.

"He also pleaded guilty in September 2017 to misdemeanor drug possession and drug paraphernalia possession, according to court records. A charge for interference with an arresting officer, stemming from the same case, was dropped.

"Logan also entered a plea in abeyance for a misdemeanor drug possession charge in June 2017."

A loser like most of the mentally ill, addicted, uneducated, unwashed, anti-Christian, anti-American, entitlement craphats that make up the obamanation.

Police arrest man accused of vandalizing LDS St. George temple

Last edited:

Communist?
I like seeing noobs in the fz.

who hooked who?
I hooked a corrupt biased moderator. So what do you do for a living? Fence stolen toilet seats?

Forum List

Back