Democrats wanted a debat on ACA,

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
They get it, then say they never wanted it. I used to admire democrats over rebublicans for the fact that they would try something then toss it when it diddnt work. If they had a mealy mouth fag who wouldn't get on board then they were tossed to the side and went through a primary. Republicans? Well they are weak and always fail to see the writing on the wall. They took the election of 2016 as some kind of mandate to keep doing what they have been doing. It wasn't that at all. Republicans need to act carefully if they want to keep riding the gravy train. They will find them selves repudiated just like the democrats if they don't get with it.

They get it, then say they never wanted it. I used to admire democrats over rebublicans for the fact that they would try something then toss it when it diddnt work. If they had a mealy mouth fag who wouldn't get on board then they were tossed to the side and went through a primary. Republicans? Well they are weak and always fail to see the writing on the wall. They took the election of 2016 as some kind of mandate to keep doing what they have been doing. It wasn't that at all. Republicans need to act carefully if they want to keep riding the gravy train. They will find them selves repudiated just like the democrats if they don't get with it.

No its over. The dems will not get to debate on the new health bill, don't be a fool. Even most GOP didn't know what was in the GOP bill. Its over and the GOP is as well, and good ridden.

No its over. The dems will not get to debate on the new health bill, don't be a fool. Even most GOP didn't know what was in the GOP bill. Its over and the GOP is as well, and good ridden.

2015 repeal. No excuses from republicans now. I look forward to McCain dieing and primaries for the GOP.

The Left has built an entire party based on lies, deceptions and the art of hoodwinking and bamboozling The Populous. Ask them to do anything, anything at all that actually Helps America and Taxpayers and they show their true colors.

Phuck them.

Phuck them twice in 2018!

These Phuck FACES won't even vote to have a discussion on it, same as when they Crammed it Down America's Throats.

Senate health bill clears test vote, aided by McCain

The Left has built an entire party based on lies, deceptions and the art of hoodwinking and bamboozling The Populous. Ask them to do anything, anything at all that actually Helps America and Taxpayers and they show their true colors.

Phuck them.

Republicans have to. And in 2018 they will likely get the same consequences the democrats did.

Why do you consistently lie, when The Bill was made available for public discussion and review, and when the couple of options in The Senate is not only open for Debate, but open for Amendments?

NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE DREADED OBAMACARE NIGHTMARE MANDATE!

Phuck them.

Republicans have to. And in 2018 they will likely get the same consequences the democrats did.

I personally think The Dems will get pounded in 2018. The People are turning on them. They see them as Do Nothing Obstructionists. This is why they scrambled and came up with their Pappa John's Marketing Campaign, because they are hemorrhaging supporters.

Phuck them.

I personally think The Dems will get pounded in 2018. The People are turning on them. They see them as Do Nothing Obstructionists. This is why they scrambled and came up with their Pappa John's Marketing Campaign, because they are hemorrhaging supporters.
so long at Trumps 15% tax on biz passes,,we win in another landslide in 2018

Why do you consistently lie, when The Bill was made available for public discussion and review, and when the couple of options in The Senate is not only open for Debate, but open for Amendments?

NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE DREADED OBAMACARE NIGHTMARE MANDATE!

Yes that is why every Dem voted against it. And 2 GOP Senators.

Phuck them.

NO the GOP just signed their retirements. Trump will not get re-elected. Expect rioting in the streets and even some of the dumb Trump supporters.

Its over, your time in the sun is over.

Phuck them.

NO the GOP just signed their retirements. Trump will not get re-elected. Expect rioting in the streets and even some of the dumb Trump supporters.

Its over, your time in the sun if over.

Wow, hyperbole much?

Phuck them.

Wow, hyperbole much?

I face reality. Time you do. Trump just said the beginning of the end for healthcare. They will have a plan in 2 weeks, Trump knows all about it.

Phuck them.

Wow, hyperbole much?

I face reality. Time you do. Trump just said the beginning of the end for healthcare. They will have a plan in 2 weeks, Trump knows all about it.

Mm.. Bet it's bigly beautiful to. Likely it will be all fucked up like ACA is.

Forum List

Back