If someone hacking the DNC is such a big deal

And that third party is CrowdStrike who's co founder sits on the Atlantic Council that is funded by the Ukrainians and Victor Pinchuk a mega Ukrainian oligarch sits on the Atlantic Council as well.

Solidly anti Russian. Oh and Pinchuk is a multi million donor to the Clinton Foundation and just happened to make a killing on a pipeline deal with Iran when Hillary was SOS and lifted the sanctions for the Ukrainian oligarch.

Like hell I'm going to beleive CrowdStrike and it is highly suspicious that Comey didn't demand the DNC servers to examine them. We are now in an international crisis based on the DNC claiming "it was the Ruskies" with NO PROOF.

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
This is one question i can never get a logical answer on. NEVER
Not quite following you here. I doubt they knew they'd been hacked until their emails showed up on Wikileaks.

The Republicans, rightfully, had been complaining that the former Secretary of State's habitual use of an unsecure server put her at risk of being hacked since high level officials are good targets for hacking. She said she never used it for classified information, something the FBI proved was, at best, mistaken, at worst, a lie.

why didnt they turn in their servers? Why did they make our intelligence agencies use a third party?
Not quite following you here. I doubt they knew they'd been hacked until their emails showed up on Wikileaks.

The Republicans, rightfully, had been complaining that the former Secretary of State's habitual use of an unsecure server put her at risk of being hacked since high level officials are good targets for hacking. She said she never used it for classified information, something the FBI proved was, at best, mistaken, at worst, a lie.
Why didnt they turn their servers in to our intelligence communities? If its such a big deal, wouldnt they want to get to the bottom of it?

Why didnt they turn their servers in to our intelligence communities? If its such a big deal, wouldnt they want to get to the bottom of it?
How do you turn in Yahoo or whatever they were using to the FBI and CIA? Most likely it wasn't the server itself that got hacked (but it's possible) but that the user's passwords were hacked.

If someone hacking the DNC is such a big deal...

Why don't you hear about the Debbie Wasserman-Schultz terrorist-connected Pakistani Spy Scandal on every Fake News All-In Liberal Propaganda-Pushing News channel?

Why have liberals been content with the Keystone Capitol Cops leading the 'negotiations' (investigation) with the ring leader, DWS?

How do you turn in Yahoo or whatever they were using to the FBI and CIA? Most likely it wasn't the server itself that got hacked (but it's possible) but that the user's passwords were hacked.
It was the server.

1385.gif

In fact, the FBI had to make a DEAL with the DNC for crowdstrike(who just happens to have ties to ukraine) to check them out. Wouldnt let our govt intelligence agencies have them.
Weird, ey?

It was the server.
I'm sure our guys looked into it regardless if the DNC wanted them to do so or not. Cyberwarfare is a serious issue.

To get to the bottom of it they would have to expose their dirty laundry and underhandedness.

It was the server.
I'm sure our guys looked into it regardless if the DNC wanted them to do so or not. Cyberwarfare is a serious issue.
They had to strike a deal so crowdstrike(third party contractor) could look at them. Who, apparently, have ties to ukraine.

Mid June 2016 first reports the DNC was hacked. It's been over a freaking year and the servers have not been examined by one government agency. Meanwhile this bullshit has caused a major international incident with no proof that the Russians hacked the election.

This is bullshit. AND it's a familiar pattern with the D's. Now we have the whole other IT scandal involving the Democrats. Sheesh. Democrats need to be bitch slapped into the next galaxy for being so lax.

It was the server.
They had to strike a deal so crowdstrike(third party contractor) could look at them. Who, apparently, have ties to ukraine.

Big big ties to the Ukraine. The Atlantic Council is funded by the Ukrainian World Congress. And Dmitri from CrowdStrike sits on that Council. Susan Rice and other power D's have been with the Atlantic Council.

Progressives respond:

"It just give the rubes a chance to beleev and drink their master piss" -- G5000

"yawz be so cray cray, yaw. Wheeze all nose da Russins did it" -- TriggeredRed

"Ya dupes should read line 43 of my sig line ya duppes" - FranCoWtF

"You and your ilk should be line up in front of a firing squad and shot for sedition" NatStarkey

Forum List

Back