Democrats want to run US after their Iowa caucus ineptitude?...ROTFLMFAO!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Democratic Party was humbled by an app Monday night. A day later, it still didn’t have voting results for the 31st most populous state in the nation.

Yet this is the same party that wants the American people to believe it can remake a $20 trillion economy with free college, free health care and a “green new deal” all without a hiccup.

One major underlying theme proposed by all the Democrats running for president is competence — that they are all better suited for the job than President Trump, who can’t properly run his real estate business much less the country.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

------------

Come on.... what are we doing?

Paying taxes that go to foreign governments and then back into the hands of our elected leaders. (most are NOT leaders, actually).

I hope Trump slashes and burns taxes to as little as possible.

We are getting SO LITTLE for our buck that we may as well keep as much as we can.

The debt will go up. OK. Sometimes a crisis needs to happen before an issue is addresses. This issue being the RIDICULOUS spending spree that congress goes on every year.

We needed a Surrender Monkey to bring us Trump.

Sometimes you have to reach the bottom before you can start the climb back to the top.

According to Donna Brazil....
the app overheated

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Unfuckingbelievable

i wonder if democrats could run a burger king drive thru, i would be scared if jurry nudler would take a bit out of my burger, and then wrap it up, then give it to me with my large diet doctor pooper

I can't imagine why CNN & MSDNC are spinning the disaster as, Iowa doesn't matter, "like it didn't even happen".
NH is the first real primary. Iowa never happened, nothing to see here, move along to NH....
The NV primary has the same app.....wonder if they try to use it again?

According to Donna Brazil....
the app overheated

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Unfuckingbelievable
Perhaps democrats should learn to code.
laughter-3293.gif
yeah...o.k.

Too much excitement the past 2 days or what?

~Did you wipe your hard drive?~
umm-1371.gif
Like, with a cloth

nea.gif

The app overheated

shoot_me-1022.gif

And, don't even get me started about the brilliant plan Putin came up with
using the Internet Research Agency to launch a social media ad campaign
regurgitating issues already an issue to voters, on Twitter and Facebook
and sending GRU agents to the U.S. to organize more Trump rallies then already were

This is Putin and the elite GRU I'm talking about
If you think about it, even though his lame brain plan did succeed,
it was sloppily executed and not entirely successful

I mean, come on, they can't even cover their tracks
That's how Mueller and his team were able to tie that to Putin...
following a trail...a trail dating back to 2014

Though, with the FBI all over the DNC hack/wikileaks/HC email scandal...

Anyhoo, yeah, Mueller and comp. were able to follow a trail
AND provide the FULL NAMES of the GRU agents involved

Furthermore, if Russian operatives would have manipulated
the election systems they successfully hacked into in every state,
they could have handed Trump the popular vote as well

winner.gif

Either, these mother fuckers actually believe everyone is that stupid
or those mother fuckers actually are that stupid and believe
the World Wide Web was made by spiders

animated-smileys-others-077.gif

Stuck on stupid and insulting one's intelligence
are 2 different matters altogether...^ was the latter

Tell a Dimwit..."learn to code"

They can't figure out if you're talking about,
zip codes, area codes or an Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring

very_confused-1375.gif

b3hb047aoj641.jpg

The Democratic Party was humbled by an app Monday night. A day later, it still didn’t have voting results for the 31st most populous state in the nation.

Yet this is the same party that wants the American people to believe it can remake a $20 trillion economy with free college, free health care and a “green new deal” all without a hiccup.

One major underlying theme proposed by all the Democrats running for president is competence — that they are all better suited for the job than President Trump, who can’t properly run his real estate business much less the country.

------------

Paying taxes that go to foreign governments and then back into the hands of our elected leaders. (most are NOT leaders, actually).

We are getting SO LITTLE for our buck that we may as well keep as much as we can.

The debt will go up. OK. Sometimes a crisis needs to happen before an issue is addresses. This issue being the RIDICULOUS spending spree that congress goes on every year.

Sometimes you have to reach the bottom before you can start the climb back to the top.

Don't read propaganda. It is so irrelevant. Very rarely does anything like this go smoothly the first time.

------------

Don't read propaganda. It is so irrelevant. Very rarely does anything like this go smoothly the first time.

Dang, you must have talked with the same idiots that put together the Obamacare website.

------------

How much did the Surrender Monkey steal from America when the Moooochers BFF and her IT company got paid MILLIONS of dollars for a Obamacare website that DIDN'T WORK???...the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov?

Inept doesn't begin to cover the democrat's list of stupid policies if they win in 2020.
Bernie's latest wish list item is to nationalize the US electrical grid and all utilities.
Imagine the Federal government not only running the healthcare system, but the electrical grid too.

I was just watching Rick Santorum on TV talking about when he won the Iowa caucuses. He was running for president. It was 10 days before he found out he won. It took Democrats two days but it took Republicans five times longer. And yet they’re laughing at Democrats? I don’t understand how that works exactly.

------------

None of the candidates were running the Iowa democratic party.

------------

Bernie didn't fuck up the results, and he's the most likely to face Trump. So your thread is lame because Bernie can run if wants to.

Forum List

Back