Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

BTW...any and ALL recipients of Welfare, Food Stamps, Obamaphones, and other govt tax payer-funded programs should HAVE TO take a drug test to receive these benefits. If you have enough money for drugs you obviously have enough money for food, cell phones, etc...
Most of them are children and old people. Plus all the places that have done the drug testing thing have spent stupid amounts of money with insignificant results. Stupid idea still being promoted by the low information crowd.

We cut checks out to children? Nah, the govt cuts a lot of checks to many single moms who have more and more kids they really don't care about because each kid means another check. The way to end that Shi'ite is, out of charity' for your failure to plan / stupidity the govt will pay for 1 (ONE) child. In order to get this check you will have go through some education regarding how NOT to let this happen again. After that, if you have any more kids out of wedlock / that you can't afford then YOU pay for them. If you can't the kids will be taken. If you KEEP ON having kids you can't afford, you should be sterilized.
Here you have looped back in destroying your own argument. If the meals are provided by the schools then those parents you claim dont care about the children have no say in how the money is spent for those meals. How do you account for your flaw in reasoning?

You do realize deflections work best when they are not obvious right?. Having enough money for drugs has nothing to do with having enough money for other things. You lack sophistication in your reasoning and your arguments are full of faulty logic.

Having money to buy illegal drugs has nothing to do with not having money to buy food? LOL! This stuff is too dumb to make up! Yeah, money designated as 'drug money for personal use' can NOT - as everyone knows - be used to buy food. Cash register operators will stop you right then and there and tell you, 'You can not use THIS cash for food - it's for buying drugs!" LOL!

Not meaning anything, just asking. The thing is, wages are not what they used to be nor is the cost of living. I think the big difference is that we now pay more in taxes such as city, county, state, federal, sales, school, gasoline...etc. not only to pay for the massive infrastructure but also the entitlements and a huge chunk of money for welfare and a bloated government.

Reduce the size of government, get rid of welfare and families would have a better chance of living on one paycheck.

How about get rid of tax loopholes & entitlements like bonus' to CEO's who companies are 'too big to fail'. Tell me why the Walton family are billionares many times over, but are allowed to hire workers at abysmal wages who need those 'entitlements' just to get by paid for by the taxpayer?

My tax dollars do not go to CEO bonuses nor do yours. The Walton's are free to pay whatever wage the worker is willing to work for. You hate freedom, you want a dictatorship.

Nonsense. I want the Walton's to pay their workers enough so I don't have to pay for their food stamps, & Medicaid. When you would prevent a woman having the right to choose, then don't preach to me about what 'dictatorship' is.

Hey stupid, women do have a choice. They can choose not to get pregnant. Killing an innocent life should never be a choice.

We agree on one thing, enough with the welfare. But as for Walmart's wages, don't like it.... quit!

Now, now, calling me names does nothing but show you to be ignorant. & enough about the welfare? What about those children that ARE BORN THOUGH 'eh? As much as you don't like abortion & seem to always mention & blame the 'woman'... the fact that a lot of little ones do come out of the uterus' of those women, REGARDLESS of how they were conceived. That is why you & those like *you* are NOT pro life. You are pro birth, because to you the fertilized egg is more important than the post born child.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

The welfare system we have doesn't help the children. it helps the parents to remain lazy. What will help the children is for their parents to have JOBS. Welfare destroys a childs self esteem, it makes them become bitter and resentful.

You do realize deflections work best when they are not obvious right?. Having enough money for drugs has nothing to do with having enough money for other things. You lack sophistication in your reasoning and your arguments are full of faulty logic.

Having money to buy illegal drugs has nothing to do with not having money to buy food? LOL! This stuff is too dumb to make up! Yeah, money designated as 'drug money for personal use' can NOT - as everyone knows - be used to buy food. Cash register operators will stop you right then and there and tell you, 'You can not use THIS cash for food - it's for buying drugs!" LOL!
Your appeal to the ridiculous only lets everyone know you are silly. Its obvious your thought processes are simple and puerile.

Hey stupid, women do have a choice. They can choose not to get pregnant. Killing an innocent life should never be a choice.

We agree on one thing, enough with the welfare. But as for Walmart's wages, don't like it.... quit!

If you don't want them to get an abortion, you had better offer them a better solution

"Not my problem" is not a better solution

The best solution for not getting pregnant and it's 100 percent guaranteed, is to not have sex.
Telling young people to not have sex is also the least effective form of birth control. They will not listen to your advice. Never have, never will.

My five children did.

Yours are the rare ones & that's a good thing they did. But all you have to do is look at the stats. THAT'S reality. Good Christian (or Jewish, or Muslim) homes can preach until they are convinced it won't happen in their family... find out it has. Look at the Palins. Look at the Duggars... I'm waiting to hear that good ol' nasty Josh knocked some young thing.

The problem is that everyone is too worried about what others are doing and they're not taking care of their own.

Here you have looped back in destroying your own argument. If the meals are provided by the schools then those parents you claim dont care about the children have no say in how the money is spent for those meals. How do you account for your flaw in reasoning?

WHAT are you talking about?

If people have jobs and are successful they can afford to provide their own lunches for kids ,and NO government-provided meals would be necessary...thus there would be no need for the government to take MORE money out of our pockets to provide lunches for kids ... who are 'now' getting lunches provided by their own parents rather than the government!

Your appeal to the ridiculous only lets everyone know you are silly. Its obvious your thought processes are simple and puerile.

YOU say that money being used to buy drugs can NOT be used to buy food...that using the money you have to buy drugs has nothing to do with NOT being able to buy food ...and YOU say I am being ridiculous / silly and have a hard time thinking! Now THAT is funny....maybe YOU need a drug test!

Trump uses imported product in his buildings, ffs, you're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than that to back up an absurdity.

The question is not how stupid you are, but if you honestly think others or as stupid as yourself.
Now you want someone to convince you that you are stupid? I want you to take a step back and think about what you just requested.
Cool, I've got you jumping up and down again. ;)
Youre the one jumping up and down. It only looks like I'm doing it because you dont realize you are jumping. Did you do what I told you to do and ask yourself why you think someone would waste their time convincing you of your stupidity?
We know. It's a jungle bunny thing. updownupdownupdown....

It's quaint and cute - for a while.
Run away racist.
Jeez Camp, you're a bit self-righteous and a hack. but we already knew that. That stuff about Trump, an American real estate tycoon, sending jobs overseas because he uses foreign-made materials his building makes you a dingbat too. Seriously stupid stuff!

If people have jobs and are successful they can afford to provide their own lunches for kids ,and NO government-provided meals would be necessary...thus there would be no need for the government to take MORE money out of our pockets to provide lunches for kids ... who are 'now' getting lunches provided by their own parents rather than the government!
I'm talking about your logic loop.

Not everyone has a job. Thats a reality no matter how hard you try to pretend its not.

YOU say that money being used to buy drugs can NOT be used to buy food...that using the money you have to buy drugs has nothing to do with NOT being able to buy food ...and YOU say I am being ridiculous / silly and have a hard time thinking! Now THAT is funny....maybe YOU need a drug test!
Thats not what I said at all. Doubling down on stupidity wont change that.

How about get rid of tax loopholes & entitlements like bonus' to CEO's who companies are 'too big to fail'. Tell me why the Walton family are billionares many times over, but are allowed to hire workers at abysmal wages who need those 'entitlements' just to get by paid for by the taxpayer?

My tax dollars do not go to CEO bonuses nor do yours. The Walton's are free to pay whatever wage the worker is willing to work for. You hate freedom, you want a dictatorship.

Nonsense. I want the Walton's to pay their workers enough so I don't have to pay for their food stamps, & Medicaid. When you would prevent a woman having the right to choose, then don't preach to me about what 'dictatorship' is.

Now, now, calling me names does nothing but show you to be ignorant. & enough about the welfare? What about those children that ARE BORN THOUGH 'eh? As much as you don't like abortion & seem to always mention & blame the 'woman'... the fact that a lot of little ones do come out of the uterus' of those women, REGARDLESS of how they were conceived. That is why you & those like *you* are NOT pro life. You are pro birth, because to you the fertilized egg is more important than the post born child.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

The welfare system we have doesn't help the children. it helps the parents to remain lazy. What will help the children is for their parents to have JOBS. Welfare destroys a childs self esteem, it makes them become bitter and resentful.
And teaches them that they are helpless and that laziness is a virtue.

The problem is that everyone is too worried about what others are doing and they're not taking care of their own.

I am all for people taking care of their own. I am also all for local and state charities taking care of their own rather than the federal government thinking they know how to spend my money better than I do and giving it to fund welfare and other people's ELECTIVE SURGERY - abortions, especially the murder / dismemberment / selling off of body parts of babies capable of surviving outside the womb!

In my city there is a local charity organization sponsored by local citizens, businesses, and all of the local churches - they provide shelter, food, have a food bank, helps people pay their bills, get jobs, and even has given out cars to needy people. (Many cities have these.) hey also try to help put the needy in touch with family members who should be helping to take care of their own, too.

There are a TON of charitable organizations out there to help people, but they cut into the governments' program of 'Economic Slavery' designed to keep the voters poor and dependent on the govt and the votes coming in for those who will keep handing out 'free' (to the govt) stuff!

Not everyone has a job. Thats a reality no matter how hard you try to pretend its not.
Lazy bums 100 percent never have jobs. That's a reality, too.

YOU said that money for drugs HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT HAVING MONEY FOR FOOD! Claiming that is NOT what you said or meant after the fact won't help you, 'Hillary'!

YOU said that money for drugs HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOT HAVING MONEY FOR FOOD! Claiming that is NOT what you said or meant after the fact won't help you, 'Hillary'!
Too bad thats not what you claimed I said first in your post. I think you are too dumb to realize you dont need money to get drugs.

Lazy bums 100 percent never have jobs. That's a reality, too.
I forgot you were on board with Romney when he said half of americans were free loaders.

Too bad thats not what you claimed I said first in your post. I think you are too dumb to realize you dont need money to get drugs.

So you think people without much of an education, without a job, who is addicted to drugs won't / don't use welfare money...or any other money...to buy drugs? You think they all get their drugs without paying for any of it? I realize there are a lot of ways to get drugs...I just happen to be against the Federal Govt using MY tax dollars to support ANYONE'S drug habit.

Again, it is my desire/belief/wish that everyone who takes tax-payer funded handouts have to take a drug test in order to receive those benefits. And as I said AGAIN, if you have MONEY to buy drugs (with) then you obviously don't need welfare / food stamps. (I did NOT say that if you have anything OTHER than money with which to buy drugs, I said if you have MONEY with which to buy drugs....keep up, Asclepias.)

I forgot you were on board with Romney when he said half of americans were free loaders.

Romney was talking about EXACTLY what we are talking about now...the MILLIONS of Americans who have been enslaved by the liberal policy of 'Economic slavery', who are now addicted to tax-payer funded hand outs and social programs just to live and get by...who continue to vote for liberals / politicians who will keep the freebies flowing. There are MILLUIONS of them...statistically, as has been reported, there are almost MORE Americans receiving govt benefits than there are Americans working and paying for those handouts to others! Although he should not have used the term, sorry the FACT Romney pointed out makes you uncomfortable. (and NO, I am not a Romney supporter. As I said, you should stick to saying what YOU think, feel, and believe because you $u@K at trying to speak FOR ME!)

Forum List

Back