Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

If he worked for the Big 3, remember you guys crying during the Bush years about how those guys were all making too much? Remember you guys cried about their "cadillac" insurance plans?

And now you will try to say this is why the Big 3 went bankrupt or why they moved overseas. Why would you say such things? Because you are jealous, ignorant and a fool. But now you will mock and ask if they made a buck an hour? You would truly refer to those days as the good old days.

Anyways, I laugh at Americans like you because instead of arguing for you to get the same pay as those union workers, you went along with the GOP on lowering their pay. And now you cry because wages are down.

I can't even wrap my brain around what a hypocrite you guys are. The stupidity is immeasurable.

Just remember that in 1999 the Big 3 had record profits and paid out record profit sharing to their workers. So don't try to blame unions for the Big 3 going bankrupt. When you send all those jobs overseas and you raise gas to over $4 a gallon like Bush did, you see corporations will start hurting. But I think they did it to break the unions. To get the employees to take cuts.

So now those auto workers are almost as broke as you. Are you happy now loser?
Wow....You are really uninformed. Despite the number of US maker plants that have closed over the last 4 decades, a number equal to or even greater than number of foreign auto makers have built plants here in the US employing hundreds of thousands of American workers at very high wages. The only difference? No unions needed. In fact the employees want nothing to do with Paully, Joey, Mikey and Guido's mobbed up organizations. Just last year thr UAW tried to organize the VW plant in Chattanooga, TN....The union lost. The union then said "well, we got cheated. We're suing". They lost that too....
BTW, the wages plus those Cadillac health plants cost GM for example, $70 per hour per worker. There is no way that in this highly competitive auto marketplace, that is sustainable.
GM is paying over ONE MILLION pensioners....That is one million people not working but being paid wages and medical benefits.
Oh and while we're on the subject of record corporate profits....Oh well, no need to explain. You are well aware the hypocrisy I am about to point out...
Lastly. What makes you believe that taxation forces business to invest in anything but paying taxes?

Since 2001, the country has lost 42,400 factories, including 36 percent of factories that employ more than 1,000 workers (which declined from 1,479 to 947), and 38 percent of factories that employ between 500 and 999 employees (from 3,198 to 1,972). An additional 90,000 manufacturing companies are now at risk of going out of business.

Long before the banking collapse of 2008, such important U.S. industries as machine tools, consumer electronics, auto parts, appliances, furniture, telecommunications equipment, and many others that had once dominated the global marketplace suffered their own economic collapse. Manufacturing employment dropped to 11.7 million in October 2009, a loss of 5.5 million or 32 percent of all manufacturing jobs since October 2000. The last time fewer than 12 million people worked in the manufacturing sector was in 1941. In October 2009, more people were officially unemployed (15.7 million) than were working in manufacturing.

But American companies have difficulty competing against foreign countries that undervalue their currencies, pay health care for their workers; provide subsidies for energy, land, buildings, and equipment; grant tax holidays and rebates and provide zero-interest financing; pay their workers poverty wages that would be illegal in the United States, and don't enforce safety or environmental regulations.

Proponents of free trade and outsourcing argue that the United States remains the largest manufacturing economy in the world. Yet, total manufacturing gross domestic product in 2008 (at $1.64 trillion) represented 11.5 percent of U.S. economic output, down from 17 percent in 1999, and 28 percent in 1959. As for our balance of trade, U.S. imports of goods totaled $2.52 trillion in 2008, while exports came to $1.29 trillion -- creating a goods deficit of $821 billion. Those imported goods represented 17.6 percent of U.S. GDP. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2008 stood at $700 billion -- or more than $2,000 for every American.

Damn that Guido and Mikey!

The Plight of American Manufacturing
And the ceo's that cut the most jobs got the biggest bonus'. Yes, tax them more.
Do you know what the tax rate is on a "bonus check"?

It's considered "Luxury Tax".
The government gets 1/3 of it
Actually 39.2% Plus state income tax plus, all other taxes.
The typical bonus payout is reduced by 50%...And to these whiny libs, it is never enough
Because it's clearly not enough. Or they are getting write offs in other areas. I'm sure if we dug deep enough we could find where you are only telling a half truth. Republicans always tell half the story.

Oh and boo fucking hoo that a guy making $500K a year gets his $500K bonus check taxed at 50%.

What do you do for a living? Because I'm in sales and I make roughly $100k per year. Now I do find it bullshit that my commissions are taxed at a higher rate. It isn't like I'm rich. So I get what you are saying but even I can't complain. After all, I am making 6 figures.

How about get rid of tax loopholes & entitlements like bonus' to CEO's who companies are 'too big to fail'. Tell me why the Walton family are billionares many times over, but are allowed to hire workers at abysmal wages who need those 'entitlements' just to get by paid for by the taxpayer?

My tax dollars do not go to CEO bonuses nor do yours. The Walton's are free to pay whatever wage the worker is willing to work for. You hate freedom, you want a dictatorship.

Nonsense. I want the Walton's to pay their workers enough so I don't have to pay for their food stamps, & Medicaid. When you would prevent a woman having the right to choose, then don't preach to me about what 'dictatorship' is.

Hey stupid, women do have a choice. They can choose not to get pregnant. Killing an innocent life should never be a choice.

We agree on one thing, enough with the welfare. But as for Walmart's wages, don't like it.... quit!

Now, now, calling me names does nothing but show you to be ignorant. & enough about the welfare? What about those children that ARE BORN THOUGH 'eh? As much as you don't like abortion & seem to always mention & blame the 'woman'... the fact that a lot of little ones do come out of the uterus' of those women, REGARDLESS of how they were conceived. That is why you & those like *you* are NOT pro life. You are pro birth, because to you the fertilized egg is more important than the post born child.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

The welfare system we have doesn't help the children. it helps the parents to remain lazy. What will help the children is for their parents to have JOBS. Welfare destroys a childs self esteem, it makes them become bitter and resentful.

And while their parents are being the welfare leeches you so lovingly think that all are... those kids are hungry, but DAMN IT! you'll teach those lazy bums a lesson by golly!

:rock:

If you don't want them to get an abortion, you had better offer them a better solution

"Not my problem" is not a better solution

The best solution for not getting pregnant and it's 100 percent guaranteed, is to not have sex.
Telling young people to not have sex is also the least effective form of birth control. They will not listen to your advice. Never have, never will.

My five children did.

Yours are the rare ones & that's a good thing they did. But all you have to do is look at the stats. THAT'S reality. Good Christian (or Jewish, or Muslim) homes can preach until they are convinced it won't happen in their family... find out it has. Look at the Palins. Look at the Duggars... I'm waiting to hear that good ol' nasty Josh knocked some young thing.

The problem is that everyone is too worried about what others are doing and they're not taking care of their own.

Actually, I've taken care of my own. And I still care about others. It doesn't have to be one or the other. But, hey as long as that zygote lives on.

My tax dollars do not go to CEO bonuses nor do yours. The Walton's are free to pay whatever wage the worker is willing to work for. You hate freedom, you want a dictatorship.

Nonsense. I want the Walton's to pay their workers enough so I don't have to pay for their food stamps, & Medicaid. When you would prevent a woman having the right to choose, then don't preach to me about what 'dictatorship' is.

Hey stupid, women do have a choice. They can choose not to get pregnant. Killing an innocent life should never be a choice.

We agree on one thing, enough with the welfare. But as for Walmart's wages, don't like it.... quit!

Now, now, calling me names does nothing but show you to be ignorant. & enough about the welfare? What about those children that ARE BORN THOUGH 'eh? As much as you don't like abortion & seem to always mention & blame the 'woman'... the fact that a lot of little ones do come out of the uterus' of those women, REGARDLESS of how they were conceived. That is why you & those like *you* are NOT pro life. You are pro birth, because to you the fertilized egg is more important than the post born child.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

The welfare system we have doesn't help the children. it helps the parents to remain lazy. What will help the children is for their parents to have JOBS. Welfare destroys a childs self esteem, it makes them become bitter and resentful.
And teaches them that they are helpless and that laziness is a virtue.

What does it teach the kids that are hungry? To dumpster dive like oxyboy once suggested?

Period.

What a crock of shit!

What does it teach the kids that are hungry? To dumpster dive like oxyboy once suggested?
Sorry, fat kids are not hungry.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
Jungle bunny civilizations, please?!

What a crock of shit!

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
Jungle bunny civilizations, please?!
More cave monkey posts please.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

Usually the cheapest food available, & quantity is obtained- is the most fat laden. It doesn't mean they aren't hungry when they are eating nothing nutritious. A real pasta dinner made with quality ingredients is going to cost a hell of a lot more than a can of spaghetti-o's... but if you are on food stamps, those 'dollars' have to stretch somehow. A loaf of crap white bleached flour bread is going to be cheaper than whole wheat. And the same $5 buying cheap 80% hamburger will stretch farther than ground round.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

Usually the cheapest food available, & quantity is obtained- is the most fat laden. It doesn't mean they aren't hungry when they are eating nothing nutritious. A real pasta dinner made with quality ingredients is going to cost a hell of a lot more than a can of spaghetti-o's... but if you are on food stamps, those 'dollars' have to stretch somehow. A loaf of crap white bleached flour bread is going to be cheaper than whole wheat. And the same $5 buying cheap 80% hamburger will stretch farther than ground round.
If you're really stupid enough to think that a home-made spaghetti dinner is more expensive ounce for ounce than a can of spaghetti-os, then you'ré fat because you're lazy and stupid

That is such a lame and hackneyed excuse, but when you're determined to convince people that fat kids are starving, it's probably the best you can do.

What a crock of shit!

If you're really stupid enough to think that a home-made spaghetti dinner is more expensive ounce for ounce than a can of spaghetti-os, then you'ré fat because you're lazy and stupid

That is such a lame and hackneyed excuse, but when you're determined to convince people that fat kids are starving, it's probably the best you can do.

M'k... Grounds round, bread crumbs, eggs, spices, fresh onion for meatballs... a box of whole wheat pasta... (2) 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes, a can of tomato paste (I won't even mention fresh plum tomatoes), & parmesan cheese all will cost $1 ? 'cause that's what a can of crap cost. Even if you triple that for 3 people- it STILL will be cheaper... I am NOT talking about 'unit' pricing or breaking everything down & then dividing it up. To some one who has $5 to spend, they will not buy all that because

A) they cannot afford to spend that cash & invest it all at once on one meal
B) that 'meal' will last one day, while buying shelved processed crap will go farther.

Don't pull that ignorant insulting crap with me. I'm pretty certain, I've got more in my pocket than what you have in the bank, JR.... I just don't feel I need to brag about it.

M'k... Grounds round, bread crumbs, eggs, spices, fresh onion for meatballs... a box of whole wheat pasta... (2) 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes, a can of tomato paste (I won't even mention fresh plum tomatoes), & parmesan cheese all will cost $1 ? 'cause that's what a can of crap cost. Even if you triple that for 3 people- it STILL will be cheaper... I am NOT talking about 'unit' pricing or breaking everything down & then dividing it up. To some one who has $5 to spend, will not but all that because

A) they cannot
B) that 'meal' will last one day, while buying shelved processed crap will go farther.

Don't pull that ignorant insulting crap with me. I'm pretty certain, I've got more in my pocket than what you have in the bank, JR.... I just don't feel I need to brag about it.
It doesn't add up. a pound of spaghetti, a few tomatoes, garlic a bit of cheese is going to produce about 5x the food at less cost than a can of spaghetti-os. As I said, lazy and stupid.

But then you've pretty much boxed yourself in by telling people fat kids are hungry.

Btw, on the internet we;re all hugely successful and feed our own kids. Cut the crap! No one's buying.

What a crock of shit!

Why do all you stupid people think starving and hungry is the same thing? Is that monkey language or human?

M'k... Grounds round, bread crumbs, eggs, spices, fresh onion for meatballs... a box of whole wheat pasta... (2) 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes, a can of tomato paste (I won't even mention fresh plum tomatoes), & parmesan cheese all will cost $1 ? 'cause that's what a can of crap cost. Even if you triple that for 3 people- it STILL will be cheaper... I am NOT talking about 'unit' pricing or breaking everything down & then dividing it up. To some one who has $5 to spend, will not but all that because

A) they cannot

It doesn't add up. a pound of spaghetti, a few tomatoes, garlic a bit of cheese is going to produce about 5x the food at less cost than a can of spaghetti-os. As I said, lazy and stupid.

But the you've pretty much boxed yourself in by telling people fat kids are hungry.

Btw, on the internet we;re all hugely successful and feed our own kids. Cut the crap! No one's buying.

I don't lie JR. Guess you just like to project.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

And while their parents are being the welfare leeches you so lovingly think that all are... those kids are hungry, but DAMN IT! you'll teach those lazy bums a lesson by golly!

Children in this country are not and would not starve to death. So you can stop with the hyperbole.

The best solution for not getting pregnant and it's 100 percent guaranteed, is to not have sex.
Telling young people to not have sex is also the least effective form of birth control. They will not listen to your advice. Never have, never will.

My five children did.

Yours are the rare ones & that's a good thing they did. But all you have to do is look at the stats. THAT'S reality. Good Christian (or Jewish, or Muslim) homes can preach until they are convinced it won't happen in their family... find out it has. Look at the Palins. Look at the Duggars... I'm waiting to hear that good ol' nasty Josh knocked some young thing.

The problem is that everyone is too worried about what others are doing and they're not taking care of their own.

Actually, I've taken care of my own. And I still care about others. It doesn't have to be one or the other. But, hey as long as that zygote lives on.

I doubt you care about anyone but yourself.

Period.

What a crock of shit!

Children in this country are not and would not starve to death. So you can stop with the hyperbole.
When did hungry turn into starve? Then he claims hyperbole. :laugh:

Period.

What a crock of shit!

When did hungry turn into starve? Then he claims hyperbole. :laugh:

Hell to listen to your moron friends you'd think that kids were starving to death.

My five children did.

I doubt you care about anyone but yourself.

LOL. Hardly true, texas dude. But if you need to think that to justify your own inadequate heartstrings, you go for it.

Forum List

Back