Democrats want to give school kids 3 meals a day YEAR ROUND!!!

Too bad thats not what you claimed I said first in your post. I think you are too dumb to realize you dont need money to get drugs.

So you think people without much of an education, without a job, who is addicted to drugs won't / don't use welfare money...or any other money...to buy drugs? You think they all get their drugs without paying for any of it? I realize there are a lot of ways to get drugs...I just happen to be against the Federal Govt using MY tax dollars to support ANYONE'S drug habit.

Again, it is my desire/belief/wish that everyone who takes tax-payer funded handouts have to take a drug test in order to receive those benefits. And as I said AGAIN, if you have MONEY to buy drugs (with) then you obviously don't need welfare / food stamps. (I did NOT say that if you have anything OTHER than money with which to buy drugs, I said if you have MONEY with which to buy drugs....keep up, Asclepias.)
Like I told you before, your deflections would work better if they were not so obvious. The point is that one can get drugs with no money at all. No one cares what you are against. The fact is that you will pay your taxes or go to prison to prove your resolve on the issue. Are you that committed you will stop paying taxes and go to prison instead for tax evasion?

You sound like you want to create another layer of foolishness and bureaucracy by drug testing. Basically you are talking about a pipe dream. There is no way drug testing is going to keep people from using government money to buy drugs. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and would be embarrassed if you had the intelligence to see that.

I forgot you were on board with Romney when he said half of americans were free loaders.

Romney was talking about EXACTLY what we are talking about now...the MILLIONS of Americans who have been enslaved by the liberal policy of 'Economic slavery', who are now addicted to tax-payer funded hand outs and social programs just to live and get by...who continue to vote for liberals / politicians who will keep the freebies flowing. There are MILLUIONS of them...statistically, as has been reported, there are almost MORE Americans receiving govt benefits than there are Americans working and paying for those handouts to others! Although he should not have used the term, sorry the FACT Romney pointed out makes you uncomfortable. (and NO, I am not a Romney supporter. As I said, you should stick to saying what YOU think, feel, and believe because you $u@K at trying to speak FOR ME!)
I guess thats the reason Romney lost the election. He opened his mouth and made foolish statements like you are doing. What he said made me laugh so I was actually very comfortable.

I wasnt speaking for you. I wasnt even talking to you. I was talking to CrackGirl. Didnt you see who I was replying to?

Like I told you before, your deflections would work better if they were not so obvious. QUOTE]

You keep diverting the conversation from what was said and onto this B$ about what was NOT said.

I said people who have MONEY to buy drugs obviously don't need MONEY from the govt to buy food.

YOU then said having MONEY for drugs has nothing to do with NOT having MONEY to buy food and added how people can get drugs without money. WHO CARES if people can get drugs without MONEY?! The conversation was about how people who had MONEY to buy drugs obviously did not need govt tax-payer funded CASH to buy food because they could use their drug MONEY to buy food.

Either you are ADD and can't focus, or - more likely - you are so in deep losing this discussion that you desperately continue to attempt to shift the topic to getting drugs WITHOUT cash. Let it go, Asclepias...you lost this one. You can continue to divert the focus of the original discussion all you want, but it does not change the outcome. Have a nice day...

For a multimillionaire Asclepias sure is invested in making sure poor people get free shit LOL
It stands to reason that people with more to give have no problem giving. People that are bankrupt morally and financially seem to have a problem with charity.

People with a brain realize that spending tax money on welfare isn't charity you dumb fuck.

You're stupid and poor.

For a multimillionaire Asclepias sure is invested in making sure poor people get free shit LOL
It stands to reason that people with more to give have no problem giving. People that are bankrupt morally and financially seem to have a problem with charity.

People with a brain realize that spending tax money on welfare isn't charity you dumb fuck.

You're stupid and poor.
Who told you spending tax money is charity? I know I never said that dummy.

You're stupid and poor.

STFU I'm not playing your word games with you. You're an idiot, and poor.

FDR targeted Charities, he wanted them replace with government checks. Are you saying FDR was morally bankrupt?

Most people who give, who are usually conservatives, have no problem giving. what they have a problem with is seizing our tax dollars to financially support their policy of 'Economic Slavery' which dates back to LBJ and is used to keep people dependent on federal govt tax-payer funded handouts and keep them voting for liberals who keep the money flowing.

When liberals attacked Romney regarding his tax returns:
- It was proven that his liberal attackers (like Harry Reid) had illegally accessed his personal tax records - a crime
- Reid abused his power to attack a US citizen (Romney) from the floor of the US Senate, admittedly LYING about Romney's tax returns, helping Romney lose. Later, when asked about he knowingly lied, he justified his actions by claiming the ends justified the means: "It worked didn't it?" - Harry Reid
- Romney's tax returns showed that not only did he pay his taxes (unlike Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel, Timmy Geithner, and man of Obama's Cabinet Members) but he also paid more than double to charity than did Obama and Biden COMBINED.

You're stupid and poor.

STFU I'm not playing your word games with you. You're an idiot, and poor.
Now youre upset because your dumb ass thought spending tax money and charity were the same thing. :laugh:

Most people who give, who are usually conservatives, have no problem giving. what they have a problem with is seizing our tax dollars to financially support their policy of 'Economic Slavery' which dates back to LBJ and is used to keep people dependent on federal govt tax-payer funded handouts and keep them voting for liberals who keep the money flowing.

When liberals attacked Romney regarding his tax returns:
- It was proven that his liberal attackers (like Harry Reid) had illegally accessed his personal tax records - a crime
- Reid abused his power to attack a US citizen (Romney) from the floor of the US Senate, admittedly LYING about Romney's tax returns, helping Romney lose. Later, when asked about he knowingly lied, he justified his actions by claiming the ends justified the means: "It worked didn't it?" - Harry Reid
- Romney's tax returns showed that not only did he pay his taxes (unlike Al Sharpton, Charlie Rangel, Timmy Geithner, and man of Obama's Cabinet Members) but he also paid more than double to charity than did Obama and Biden COMBINED.
Bovine excrement.

What did your dad make? About a buck an hour?

If he worked for the Big 3, remember you guys crying during the Bush years about how those guys were all making too much? Remember you guys cried about their "cadillac" insurance plans?

And now you will try to say this is why the Big 3 went bankrupt or why they moved overseas. Why would you say such things? Because you are jealous, ignorant and a fool. But now you will mock and ask if they made a buck an hour? You would truly refer to those days as the good old days.

Anyways, I laugh at Americans like you because instead of arguing for you to get the same pay as those union workers, you went along with the GOP on lowering their pay. And now you cry because wages are down.

I can't even wrap my brain around what a hypocrite you guys are. The stupidity is immeasurable.

Just remember that in 1999 the Big 3 had record profits and paid out record profit sharing to their workers. So don't try to blame unions for the Big 3 going bankrupt. When you send all those jobs overseas and you raise gas to over $4 a gallon like Bush did, you see corporations will start hurting. But I think they did it to break the unions. To get the employees to take cuts.

So now those auto workers are almost as broke as you. Are you happy now loser?
Wow....You are really uninformed. Despite the number of US maker plants that have closed over the last 4 decades, a number equal to or even greater than number of foreign auto makers have built plants here in the US employing hundreds of thousands of American workers at very high wages. The only difference? No unions needed. In fact the employees want nothing to do with Paully, Joey, Mikey and Guido's mobbed up organizations. Just last year thr UAW tried to organize the VW plant in Chattanooga, TN....The union lost. The union then said "well, we got cheated. We're suing". They lost that too....
BTW, the wages plus those Cadillac health plants cost GM for example, $70 per hour per worker. There is no way that in this highly competitive auto marketplace, that is sustainable.
GM is paying over ONE MILLION pensioners....That is one million people not working but being paid wages and medical benefits.
Oh and while we're on the subject of record corporate profits....Oh well, no need to explain. You are well aware the hypocrisy I am about to point out...
Lastly. What makes you believe that taxation forces business to invest in anything but paying taxes?

Since 2001, the country has lost 42,400 factories, including 36 percent of factories that employ more than 1,000 workers (which declined from 1,479 to 947), and 38 percent of factories that employ between 500 and 999 employees (from 3,198 to 1,972). An additional 90,000 manufacturing companies are now at risk of going out of business.

Long before the banking collapse of 2008, such important U.S. industries as machine tools, consumer electronics, auto parts, appliances, furniture, telecommunications equipment, and many others that had once dominated the global marketplace suffered their own economic collapse. Manufacturing employment dropped to 11.7 million in October 2009, a loss of 5.5 million or 32 percent of all manufacturing jobs since October 2000. The last time fewer than 12 million people worked in the manufacturing sector was in 1941. In October 2009, more people were officially unemployed (15.7 million) than were working in manufacturing.

But American companies have difficulty competing against foreign countries that undervalue their currencies, pay health care for their workers; provide subsidies for energy, land, buildings, and equipment; grant tax holidays and rebates and provide zero-interest financing; pay their workers poverty wages that would be illegal in the United States, and don't enforce safety or environmental regulations.

Proponents of free trade and outsourcing argue that the United States remains the largest manufacturing economy in the world. Yet, total manufacturing gross domestic product in 2008 (at $1.64 trillion) represented 11.5 percent of U.S. economic output, down from 17 percent in 1999, and 28 percent in 1959. As for our balance of trade, U.S. imports of goods totaled $2.52 trillion in 2008, while exports came to $1.29 trillion -- creating a goods deficit of $821 billion. Those imported goods represented 17.6 percent of U.S. GDP. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2008 stood at $700 billion -- or more than $2,000 for every American.

Damn that Guido and Mikey!

The Plight of American Manufacturing

but barry is doing such a great job, esp. with the coal plants....

Weird, after 8 years of Dubya/GP "job creator" policies that lost 1+ million PRIVATE sector jobs and took US into the worst downturn since the GOP great depression???
What's weird is USMB Republicans don't even blame them. The best you'll get out of them is, "both sides have to share blame".

You're stupid and poor.

Oh, I seem to struck a nerve...and someone is not intelligent enough to carry on a discussion without engaging in Personal Attacks....which means YOU LOSE!

Giving out billions of dollars to people too lazy to work, giving out UN-necessary free cell phones to people who already HAVE their own cell phones, paying women money for every child they have when they have more and more children they don't care about simply so they can have more money, giving food stamps to someone who drives up to the store in a brand new Cadillac...you call THAT 'charity'?

I don't call that charity. I call that part of LBJ's / Liberals 'Economic Slavery' program that keeps people poor, addicted to govt handouts, and continuing to vote for liberals who keep the money flowing.
This is classic. Now you idiots are fighting each other. :laugh:

You're stupid and poor.

Oh, I seem to struck a nerve...and someone is not intelligent enough to carry on a discussion without engaging in Personal Attacks....which means YOU LOSE!

Giving out billions of dollars to people too lazy to work, giving out UN-necessary free cell phones to people who already HAVE their own cell phones, paying women money for every child they have when they have more and more children they don't care about simply so they can have more money, giving food stamps to someone who drives up to the store in a brand new Cadillac...you call THAT 'charity'?

I don't call that charity. I call that part of LBJ's / Liberals 'Economic Slavery' program that keeps people poor, addicted to govt handouts, and continuing to vote for liberals who keep the money flowing.
Why did you quote me?

Derp

You're stupid and poor.

Why did you quote me?

Derp
Because you are both idiots. Think of it as karma and stop whining. :laugh:

Forum List

Back