Democrats vote down late term abortion restrictions in D.C.

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body?

This is not about the woman's body or her vagina. It is about this body:

24e9cnn.jpg

That is who you are okay with murdering. With a 50 percent chance you are killing a female. With a vagina.

Most abortions occur before the fetus looks anything like this. The fetus you posted would account for less than 1% of abortions.

Sorry, if it is feeling pain, then it crosses a line, you can call it a fetus but it is now a life.

Justify all you need but it is a life and you are killing it.

There is no consensus on when it feels pain, though.

Then it is in the best interest of all to side on safety. So whatever the earliest that they say the baby feels pain, then it should not be allowed, we have a responsibility.

That is the problem. Some doctors say the fetus doesn't feel pain until the third trimester. Others claim it can feel pain at 8 weeks. If we don't agree, where do we draw the line?

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body?

24e9cnn.jpg

That is who you are okay with murdering. With a 50 percent chance you are killing a female. With a vagina.

Most abortions occur before the fetus looks anything like this. The fetus you posted would account for less than 1% of abortions.

She doesnt care, she's a heartless, selfish liberal, with the morality of a nazi....She prefers killers over babies....She is a cuckoos nest.....

Wonderful set of ethics you have there.

Nice set you have, wanting to treat women like brood mares where they are forced to give birth.

You idiots seem to think childbirth is a walk in the park. It isn't.

Forced? What's wrong with both men and women using contraceptives to ensure idiots like you don't have to be inconvenienced. Personal responsibility... You might try it sometime.

People DO use contraception. Sometimes it fails. Do you fail to understand that?

I have a doctors appointment now so I will be back later, I hope. I am enjoying the debate so far. :)

Hopefully they'll up the dosage of whatever anti depressant you are taking.

STFU.

Any of you fools who support abortion could have been aborted - think about that...

I couldn't think about it because if I was aborted, I wouldn't be around to think about how I would feel if I was aborted.

Soon, it will be legal to have an abortion of a child up to two years old. The reason it will stop at the age of two is because it is around that time that a child becomes aware of his/her own life. There are some on the left who are all for this and they do want it. The left are the biggest racist I have ever seen. They know that the majority of the women who get abortions are African American, so the left tries to make it as easy as possible to get one.

And it's all in the name of "Women's Rights" or "A Woman's Right To Choose", and you lefties who scream and shout the loudest are the biggest racist.

Dumbest post ever.

24e9cnn.jpg

She doesnt care, she's a heartless, selfish liberal, with the morality of a nazi....She prefers killers over babies....She is a cuckoos nest.....

God you lifers are so retarded. No one prefers killers over babies, we favor the RIGHTS of the WOMAN to CHOOSE whether she becomes a MOTHER.

YOU want to FORCE her to become a mother because she committed the 'CRIME' of having SEX.

You hate women. Admit it.

God you lifers are so retarded. No one prefers killers over babies, we favor the RIGHTS of the WOMAN to CHOOSE whether she becomes a MOTHER.

YOU want to FORCE her to become a mother because she committed the 'CRIME' of having SEX.

You hate women. Admit it.

No, I love women, hence I'm not gay, speaking of which you want to force everyone to like buttfucking.....good for you......
And you said it's not about choice.....because you dont believe in other choices....you are PRO ABORTION.......you said even if they feel pain you didnt care, supporting that makes you are a horrible wretched person.....I tried to play nice....but it's on now....after you turned into the abortion loving gaystopo.......have a nice night ;)

Last edited:
Democrats support the rights of women.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

Sorry, on this I cannot agree. I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy, but at some point, the line needs to be drawn. I think 20 weeks is more than reasonable outside of special circumstances such as the mother's life being in danger. Actually, that's about the only reason I can think of that a woman should have an abortion after 20 weeks. If she can't figure out she's pregnant or she can't decide that she wants to abort by 20 weeks, then she needs to carry to term.

Do you assume to have any credibility on this issue with your stated support of abortion anytime prior to "birth"?
When does personal responsibility kick in in your mind...if ever?

Rape, incest, the health of the mother... all irrelevant to the simple question I pose to you.

I have as much credibility as you do on this issue.
Personal responsibility kicks in when the baby is born.

Well, if you are a woman you actually have much more credibility than any man on the issue. Seriously, why do men even get to tell women what they can and cannot do with their body? I don't even want men telling me what to do with my body because too many of them are fucked up, and none of them live my life. I don't tell you when to die, though there have been many cases where I might want to, So stop telling me what i am allowed to do with my penis, who i can date, what I can put into my body, what I can do with my body, and stop telling it to women too.

look, if every person who wants to ban abortion agrees to take care of the unwanted babies personally, and we get a system to dump these unwanted children on you and force you to take care of them, then I might consider forcing a woman to carry her mistake for 9 months so you can care for it. Otherwise shut the fuck up about it. If you are not willing to step in and take full care for the child then you do not get a decision on whether or not that child is born.

I support a woman's right to abort; however, 20 weeks is more than enough time to figure it out. Do you support a woman's right to cut that baby out and throw it in the garbage if it is 30 weeks? My son was born at 30 weeks and is alive and well today. Some kids are born as early as 24 weeks and survive. I have not problem with a woman aborting a pregnancy early on, but at some point that fetus becomes a human being that needs to be protected.

Sorry, on this I cannot agree. I support the right of a woman to abort a pregnancy, but at some point, the line needs to be drawn. I think 20 weeks is more than reasonable outside of special circumstances such as the mother's life being in danger. Actually, that's about the only reason I can think of that a woman should have an abortion after 20 weeks. If she can't figure out she's pregnant or she can't decide that she wants to abort by 20 weeks, then she needs to carry to term.

I support a woman's right to abort; however, 20 weeks is more than enough time to figure it out. Do you support a woman's right to cut that baby out and throw it in the garbage if it is 30 weeks? My son was born at 30 weeks and is alive and well today. Some kids are born as early as 24 weeks and survive. I have not problem with a woman aborting a pregnancy early on, but at some point that fetus becomes a human being that needs to be protected.

Let me respond to both posts at once:

20 weeks is a fair time to make that decision - over here it is 24 weeks, but 20 is a fair compromise.
You say a line needs to be drawn. Well, you oppose abortion after week 20. What about aborting a 19 weeks and 6 days? What changes in that 24 hours that makes you go from supporting abortion to being opposed to it? See, that is the line. The line we draw is often something we can't explain.
We can't explain why we support abortion up to a certain point but not 24 hours before. At least, that is how I see it.
I look at this debate and I think about the line I have drawn. My line is drawn at birth, it is not drawn at any time the fetus is within the womb. I have thought about whether to draw the line at 6 months, but then I asked myself what was different about the fetus that it changed so much in the 24 hours beforehand? And if I allowed myself to support abortion up to the next day, what difference is there 24 hours after that?
I just felt I had to pick a point to well and truly justify drawing the line, which is why I draw the line at birth - because birth is a hugely significant change, and simply being in the womb isn't.

I said that IF they felt pain, and the woman still wanted an abortion, everything possible should be done to ensure the fetus didn't feel pain. She should be encouraged to carry the fetus for a few more weeks, to give it a chance to live outside the womb. If, after counseling, she refuses, then the abortion can take place, but every measure must be taken to ensure the fetus is unaware of what is going on.

Why hide it? I think if you'Re going to kill an innocent you should be forced to look him right into his eye when you do it coward.

I would like you to look into the eyes of a convicted murderer and pull the trigger. I doubt you could do it.

Oh believe me. I could do it.

So why not just say youre Pro Abortion?

Why don't lifers just say they are anti choice, or anti womens rights?

Because it doesn't fit their beliefs.

Just as soon as you own up to saying Pro Abortion and get rid of the nice benign "pro choice" bullshit. Pro Abortion is what you are.

Dumbass.

To be pro choice means you support someone's decision/the ability to make any choice, regardless if you agree with it or not.

Democrats support the rights of women.

And even if a fetus does feel pain at 20 weeks, just put the woman to sleep before the abortion, and the fetus is asleep as well so it won't feel anything. That it what I would prefer anyway, because no one wants to think of abortion as being painful.

my gawd, SICK

Let me respond to both posts at once:

20 weeks is a fair time to make that decision - over here it is 24 weeks, but 20 is a fair compromise.
You say a line needs to be drawn. Well, you oppose abortion after week 20. What about aborting a 19 weeks and 6 days? What changes in that 24 hours that makes you go from supporting abortion to being opposed to it? See, that is the line. The line we draw is often something we can't explain.
We can't explain why we support abortion up to a certain point but not 24 hours before. At least, that is how I see it.
I look at this debate and I think about the line I have drawn. My line is drawn at birth, it is not drawn at any time the fetus is within the womb. I have thought about whether to draw the line at 6 months, but then I asked myself what was different about the fetus that it changed so much in the 24 hours beforehand? And if I allowed myself to support abortion up to the next day, what difference is there 24 hours after that?
I just felt I had to pick a point to well and truly justify drawing the line, which is why I draw the line at birth - because birth is a hugely significant change, and simply being in the womb isn't.

That's called infanticide you're a sick women

Forum List

Back